The 5 of Him #1

The 5 of Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 10 years since Chanyeol lives with his other four. He knows his family still loves him and his only best friend, Krystal understand him. But there's a day he can't get it through this. Through the life he has.

He climb to the edge of the bridge, knows that this place, the river he sees under the bridge can save him from this kind of life he has. It's better to die than live with no meaning. Because he already lose himself. He doesn't know himself, he doesn't know who is Chanyeol since the other four replace as they like without the permission from Chanyeol. And tonight, he ready to jump, at this bridge, before Krystal or his family come to safe him. Before..

"yah!!!", Chanyeol is ready to jump and try to ignore the shout he doesn't know where it comes from

"YAH!!!!", Chanyeol is already at the edge of the bridge when he suddenly sees a kid pulling his pants while shouting at him non stop. "is this kid.. Drunk??", Chanyeol says to himself.

"YAH!! Are you deaf?? I'm calling you, why you didn't answer me???", the boy Chanyeol guess as a minor keep talking to Chanyeol and he sures this kid is drunk by the way he talk messily. Chanyeol just looking the river beneath, trying to jump off as he plan first. The kid is immitating him, lookibg down to the river.

"do you know the river is extremely deep??"

Chanyeol nods as an answer.

"can you swim?"

Chanyeol nods again. And then the kid laugh at him. 

"huahahaha, yah!!! You're such a pabo!! If you wanna die, try to something you're not capable to save yourself!! It's no use to suicide when you can swim, okay??", the kid keep laughing while saying those words to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol suddenly feel enrage by the words the kid just said to him. Because how could this little guy laughing at him. "yah!! You kid!!! Why don't you go back to your mother?? How could you drunk when you're still.. How old are you? Fifteen??"

"WH-WHAT??? What did you just said?? Kid?? Fifteen???", Chanyeol suddenly shocked when the kid attack him. The kid is climbing to the edge of the bridge so he can hit Chanyeol like he want to do to the taller. Chanyeol shocked and worry what the kid is about to do because he can't barely keep the balance of himself. And since the kid is immitating him to climb to the divider, Chanyeol aware that the kid would fall to the river too. Before the kid can hit Chanyeol, they both hardly stand still to keep balance and both of them falling to the deep river.

And the river is extremely deep. They both fall to the river and the depth of the river making them hard to control their breath.

And Chanyeol for being shocked, lose his conscious for a moment.

But not too long, he got his conscious back, then he sees the kid floating unconscious not too far from where he is. He swims to the kid and save both of them out from the river. He feels the kid isn't that small like he saw at the bridge before. That he realise the kid isn't a minor.

As he successfuly save the kid, he try to get his conscious back. He pumps the kid's chest for several time, and adding the CPR to wake him up. After several times he try, the kid finally coughing as he can catch his breath again. The kid still get some cough before he realise something.

"wh-who are you??", Chanyeol confused by the kid's ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter