005

Do I REGRET? (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking a bottle of water from refrigerator Ah Reum went to her living room, wearing her specs back she took her notes, sat on the couch “Back to the chapter” asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm (reading out her notes) she stood up and started walking back and forth continuing to study while she hears her bell ring. “Who could it be at this late night?” She thought and went to open the door.

“Ahreum’ah, surprise!!!”  She raised some plastic bags that were in her hands. “Huh?? Were you studying?? This late?” the lady asked her.

“Uoh Unni, I need to study, even though I still have time till next interview, I have to pass this time.” Ahreum raised her hand in air into a fist to encourage herself. 

“So if you are studying then I think I should go back, I thought we could have a girls night but sigh* You are so busy studying..” Nara acted emotionally low and turned back sighing.

“unnnniii, you can come in.” Ahreum held her hand and stopped her to pull her inside.

“I thought I could just tease you a little, our studious little dongseang” Nara tickled Ahreum while she placed plastic bags on the table and removed Ahreum’s messed up table with books and notes.

“So, unni how is it going?” Ahreum started a conversation.

“I should be the one asking that, (she folded her arms) So how is it going with our boys? It’s been few days already.” She took a bite of chicken while asking.

“It’s only been three days unni.” She gave nara a look.

“Well that is counted as few days’ right?”

Ahreum taking on food like she has been starving “It’s going pretty we..ll.  Those gu..ys are not hard t-o work with, They mi-nd their o-wn bu-siness . Uhmm its okay. But that Tae..hyung (she almost choked)”

“Yah Yah eat slowly, chicken is not running away, don’t eat like you’ve not had food since forever” Nara patted her back and poured her some water.

She drank water and cleared .

“That Taehyung guy is really irritating but in an interesting way, He always messes with me but because of him it’s not boring to be with those guys. He sure is a character.” She chuckled.

“And what about others?”

“Others are just average, they are giving me enough privacy to be comfortable while teaching jungkook” she continued taking bites from c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter