002

Do I REGRET? (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon jungkook could feel his hyungs about to explode. He was going to get it from jin right at the moment they will step in the appartment and he knew it, meanwhile taehyung was throwing hot air from his nose to what a mannerless girl they just met. "How could she be so disrespectful? Aanii she did not even listen to what I was saying.. Wahhh I can't believe it." taehyung was talking to himself........ Within a short time they had reached their house and as kookie expected, right after they entered and closed their door, jin turned around. "yah jeon jungkook? how can you be so bad in your studies huh?, your grades are just unbelieveable. Your term exam is in the cornner and you are not even close to serious. There will be your final exam after five months..... how will you graduate with this type of performance?" 

"Hyung...... I am trying but.......

"You are not trying kookie'ya.... focus on your studies also, not only on performances. You practice until you are perfect but at least use 10% of your practice time to study.." he cut him, angry but concerned at the same time.

"Hyung sorry I will try harder''

"Trying won't help you now kookie, ahhh andwaeegetta We need to get you a tutor.", "but how do we find one that will keep our privacy?"

 

While getting makeup done before a concert

Tae hyung was bitting his nails "Hyung, If you meet her you will be shocked as well.. she was so rude" He was explaining to namjoon and other members. "Tae ! It's been 2 weeks... 2 weeks that you have been talking about her" namjoon said. "Could it be??........... Our V likes her??" Hoseok ...

"Aniyo ..... She was so rude hyung. I would never want to meet her again."

"You are still talking about her Taehyung?" Jin and kookie entered their makeup room.

"Whom?" Kookie asked.

"The girl he met in your school." Hoseok had those playfull eyes.

"Ahhh That teacher. Jin hyung! I met her few days back and talked to her to apologize but she was giving me attitude. But I also came to know that she is the tutor of our class toper. She is the best personal tutor according to the her (Class topper)" He was explaining while getting his makeup done.

"Yah kookie'ya? why didn't you tell this earlier? We could hire her to be your tutor. It's been two weeks we are unable to hire a tutor suitable for you, maybe we could ask her" Jin turned around to kookie.

"But hyung. That tim...."

They heard a giggle and turned to see who it was. Im noona. Their stylist. "Why are you laughing noona. is there something funny?"

"No it's nothing. It's just that........." She giggled again.

"Ahhh noona tell us what is it?"

"It's just that..... she would never agree to teach kookie."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter