004

Do I REGRET? (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ummmm H..Hi?" Ah reum waved her hands, They were still staring at her trying to figure out about the story Taehyung had been talking about that she was rude and devil inside an angels skin, Well they had to admit that she was pretty but they were not sure about the devil side he was talking about. They were waiting for her to speak but when she did a simple awkward "Hi" came out. Taehyung broke the silence to introduce everyone, 

"Soooo guys eveyone here knows about her right? Then lets only introduce ourselves formally now?"

"How does eveyone know me, I've only met three of you before?" Ahreum was wondering how would everyone know her when she doesn't even know some of their faces.

Taehyung while scratching his back of neck "Umm thats a long story, anyways now lets introduce ourselves"

Starting with the leader. "Hi....Rapmonster" a smriking guy offered a handshake, She replied with a smile shaking hands with him.

"Suga" the uninterested guy raised his hands with no emotion on his face.

"Hello hello.I am hope J-hope, Everyone hope" said a guy placing his plams under his chin making a flower face and greeting with smile. He seemed most cheerful among those seven.

"Oh Hello (His english hello) I am Jimin" wow his eye smile was killer, he was cute she had to admit.

"You know me noona.. oh I can call you noona right?" asked jungkook and she shook her head in agreement "I am jungkook, you can call me kookie noona like everyone does"

................................

Everyone turned at the end of the couch to see a staring frozen Jin. "Hyung" everyone called out but he did not shake an inch so taehyung tried to shock him so he came from back, his hand on the air to his head level and ready to attack his hyung. "HYUNG" he shook him from the back and as expected jin got startled. "Your turn hyung" said tae giving his rectangular smile.

"Ohh .. Uhh . umm I have already introduced myself but let me again, I am the eldest here Seokjin"

"And fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter