001

Do I REGRET? (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung".... "AH Hyungggggggggggggggg" ... "Hyung Cheballlllllllll" jungkook was crying and begging Jin. 

"Who told you to fail in exam? I am not going" Jin was not ready.. YET.

"Hyung please if I don't bring my guardain this time I will be done for.."

"Andwye.. Then you should have done better and I am not your guardain, manager hyung is, go and ask him" Still ignoring Kookie.

"If manager hyung knows about my marks he will kill me, I can't take him. besides you are the one to drive me to school everyday so why can't you be my guardain" he kept requesting.

Taehyung was sitting on a couch with lollipop in his mouth looking left to right as they were discussing.

"Hyung" Kookie stomped his foot and made face "I..you are my only hope and you being like this......I feel like I have no one to look up on" looking like he would cry this instant.

"ayee don't emotional blackmail me, ....................(he rubbed back of his head) araso araso, but this is going to be the last time I am helping you with your school matter" he pointed at kookie to warn.

"HUMMM Thank you hyung...." kookie jumped and hugged jin. jin could only smile.

"OK then I am going too" Taehyung stood up from the couch.

"what?? HYUNG if you were going to go then I should not have persuaded jin hyung" kookie protested

"I agreed because jin hyung aggred" Taehyung gave a rectangular smile. "Let's get ready hyung" tae put his arms around jin and left leaving kookie speechless.

"ahhh chincha these hyungs" kookie rolled his eyes.

In school

"You and tae stay here I will go and talk to the teacher" jin went in the office room.

"V Hyung why did you bring skate board in here?" kookie asked as he had followed them with skates in his hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter