Lollipop and the a*shole

The Purple Plant of Love [on hiatus]

The day at work was horrible for Jungkook. Some kept trying to get a girl to go out with him. The girl kept saying no, but he wouldn’t listen. Jungkook was annoyed. At first he kept quiet, ignoring the . “He will go away eventually” Jungkook tried to calm himself. But it got worse. The guy started touching the girl, her arms, hair. She seemed extremely uncomfortable. Maybe it was because she noticed Jungkook’s irritation with the guy, she kept stealing glances from him. And he could swear the girl asking him for help with her eyes.

Jungkook sighed “Why does this always happen to me” he murmured and approached the guy. “Hey, give it a rest, will you? You can clearly see she doesn’t like it” what Jungkook didn’t expect that the muscles-for-the-brain would just up and hit him. He couldn’t doge, Junkook got hit straight to the face. It didn’t hurt as much as he thought it would though. But the adrenalin did its work and Jungkook punched the guy back. Jungkook was strong, a lot stronger than he looked. The guy was so surprised by the force, he just felt to the floor. He hit it hard and you could see tears in the ’s eyes, Jungkook was proud.

After everything was over: the guy just got up and ran away. The girl kept thanking Jungkook and bowing. He finally felt the pain on his cheek. The other employee who was working with the black haired boy told him to just go for the day and not to forget to visit the hospital. “Yeah right, like I have money for that”, Jungkook snickered.

After a while he found himself at the park again near the flower shop. His cheek hurt and he didn’t even know how he got here. “It became a hobby” the boy chuckled. Jungkook could now proudly say he was a stalker for a hobby, well maybe not proudly… He didn’t want the tangerine boy thinking he was a gangster or something, so he started to head home.

He was halfway home when suddenly there was a guy in his way. Literally, some guy just cut Jungkook off and stood in front of him. He had greyish purple hair, Jungkook immediately thought about the flower. The hair colour wasn’t that bright but for Jungkook it just seemed similar. The guy was carrying a convenience store bag and eating a lollypop. With a completely blank expression.

Suddenly, the guy took Jungkooks hand into his own and put a lollypop on it. The black haired boy felt confused. The purple haired guy started walking off. “E-excuse me, what is this?” Jungkook asked, not understanding the situation at all. The guy turned to him and just said “It’s because you look sad” immediately walking off after that. Jungkook just didn’t understand why the people in this neighbourhood were so confusing. Jungkook just kept feeling confused…

Jungkook entered the house with a sigh, “Finally home”. He had a small one room apartment, it wasn’t much but it was ok, because he didn’t spend much time there anyway. He took some iced vegetables from the freezer and sat on the floor. The cheek hurt but he had to get the swelling down before work tomorrow.

Jungkook started thinking about things. He didn’t remember anymore, What would he do during his free time before he started to stalk the tangerine boy. He met him only a month ago and he was completely into him… “Is that what they call love at first sight or am I just having a crazy crush?” Jungkook kept asking himself. Maybe it was hormones. It seemed that confusion was Jungkook’s best friend this past month.

He took the little notebook from the drawer, it contained clear, neatly written instructions on how to take care of the purple plant. Jungkook put in a lot of his time to take care of the plant, it was blooming and it looked beautiful. The notebook, for some reason, would always calm Jungkook down, maybe it was the little purple flowers drawn near every period or maybe it was the neat writing style, who knew…

Suddenly Jungkook remembered the lollipop guy. Now that he thought about it, it was really nice of him to give Jungkook the lollipop… Somehow the guy seemed familiar, but he just couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Also, the lollipop was incredibly big… Did the guy not think about the fact that he couldn’t eat it because of the injury? Jungkook sighed loudly “What’s with these people. It is nice to receive free things though.”

 

Jungkook was getting ready for work, when he was called by the boss of the cafe. He entered the back room. There were 4 people in total there. The boss, another employee… the guy and some man.

“Please, sit Jungkook” the old man said; he was the owner of the shop and was always really kind to Jungkook. Jungkook sat down without a word. “I’m sorry Jungkook, but this man here” he pointed to the “Has come to me with his lawyer and keeps telling me you hit him” Jungkook shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “I know you are good, hardworking boy. But if what the man says is the truth, in order to avoid a lawsuit, I would have to fire you”. The old man seemed sad, the was smirking and Jungkook felt the urge to hit him right here, right now. He held himself back. “Do you deny this?” asked the owner. Jungkook knew there was no way out “Yes, I hit him, but it was because he was harassing a girl” he tried explaining. “The girl doesn’t testify that” the lawyer suddenly spoke. “I’m sorry Jungkook” the owner apologised, “but you have to leave”.

 

                                                                                                                                                                             

[A/N] I don't know if I want to continue this anymore. I think when I finish writing what I have already planned (that is 1-2 chapters) I will stop. After writing these few chapters I just feel a little discouraged to write more.

 I may write short stories later, because I have some cute ideas.  Thank you for reading 🌺🌺🌺