In times of need tangerine saves the day

The Purple Plant of Love [on hiatus]

I will edit the chapter later, so you can wait for a better quality. I just wanted to post it as soon as I can. Enjoy~ ❤❤

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

„“ the only word that Jungkook has been saying for the past 10min. He was so pissed off at the but more than that he was panicking.  The job at the café was the only financial support he had and he couldn’t just ask his parents for more money, when they already work day and night to pay his tuition. He found himself the park again, this time he didn’t even look at the flower shop. Jungkook sat down on the bench and called his mom.

After the phone beeped a few times mom answered „Junkook-ah! I was getting ready to call you!“ she sounded excited „I have great news, but first how are you doing?“ Jungkook didn’t want to spoil her mood, he answered her as excitedly as he could „Everything’s great, I’m having fun it‘s summer after all“ there was a shot silence „Junkook why are you sad?“ Junkook flinched „ What are you talking about?“ mother sighed „I know you like the back of my hand, what is it? Do you need money?“ Jungkook chuckled uncomfortably „Mom everything’s fine, I have to get back to work soon, tell me the news“. „We were planning to go on a vacation with your father, but if you need money we can...“ Junkook laughed „Mom, that’s great news! And don’t be ridiculous I don’t need anything, I have to go now, bye“ he quickly hung up. Of course he couldn‘t ask for money.

Jungkook sat at the park thinking about what to do next...Should he find a new job? But will he find such a well-paid one? If not does he have to take up a few? Jungkook felt desperate to do something soon, but he just couldn’t move. He looked up at the flower shop the tangerine boy was not there like usual, Jungkook got curious. Something suddenly got into him and he moved towards the shop.

The door to the shop was open, so Jungkook casually entered. There were tons of flowers, not that Jungkook didn’t expect that, but it was quite overwhelming. The colours were bright and all somehow different. The shapes all varied too, and somehow it fascinated Jungkook. There were no one other than himself at the shop so he started walking around. What grabbed his attention next was… a lemon tree, someone was growing a ing tree. And was doing a pretty damn good job, it had actual lemons all over it.

Suddenly Jungkook heard a voice “The tree is not for sale, but I can give you a few lemons” the voice was deep but somehow childish. Jungkook turned around just to see a guy. He was the same guy who gave him the lollypop yesterday! “You’re…the guy...” Jungkook immediately regretted his words. “Yes, I am a guy” answered the guy [A/N lol]. Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up he turned away hoping the purple haired boy didn’t notice it.

Now Jungkook remembered, he saw the guy with the tangerine boy sometimes. That’s why he seemed familiar. Jungkook moved forward to look at the other flowers. “Are you here for Jimin? He’s not here today” Jungkook almost choked on his own spit, his heart was beating fast and the only thoughts in his head were “Does he know I been stalking his employee for the past month?”. ”I-I’m not here for him…” Jungkook was so nervous he stuttered. “Are you here for the part time job then?” the purple haired boy seemed unfazed by all the emotions that were clearly seen on Jungkooks face.

“You are hiring?” suddenly there was hope in Jungkooks eyes, he forgot everything the only thing in his mind now was – job = money. “I mean yeah, I’m here for the job” Jungkook said confidently.  The purple haired boy smiled. That was the weirdest smile Jungkook has ever seen, it was square – literally.  But it had a certain charm that made Jungkook smile too. “My name is Kim Taehyung!” the purple haired boy said brightly. “You can call me Taehyung and I will be your new boss then, follow me”. Taehyung started heading towards the back room.

Jungkook felt as if a huge burden was lifted. He found a job! Suddenly it hit him “Um… I don’t know really know much about flowers…” the thought somewhat scared Jungkook, because just found salvation could turn into false hope. Taehyung hummed “It’s ok, it’s ok, don’t worry about the small stuff~”. The small stuff? Jungkook was supposed to work at a flower shop and all he could do was tell apart the colours… “You see, Jiminie has to do small stuff like cleaning the front, bringing deliveries and such” Taehyung spoke as if it was the most interesting thing in the world “And he really likes flowers, so I want him to focus more on that, so I need a part timer” Jungkook brightened up again, you could almost see him skipping. “So I would just have to do all kinds of small work” they entered the back room. “Yeah, it varies most of the time and if it interests you, you could learn more about flowers” Taehyung said showing him where to sit.

They discussed the details for the contract for a short while, since Jungkook was quite desperate he agreed to almost everything. The pay wasn’t small and even bigger then the café one. Jungkook was also told that he would receive extras if he worked hard. So Jungkook was content. The discussion ended with the words: “You can start the day after tomorrow”.

Jungkook was leaving the flower shop, you could easily see the small jump in his walk. It made Taehyung chuckle. Jungkook was almost out the door when Taehyung grabbed his hand, then he quickly put something in it and smiled “See you at work soon”. Jungkook smiled too, he was so happy. Taehyung walked back into the shop and Jungkook started heading home. He remembered the little gift he received from Taehyung – it was a tangerine.

Jungkook laughed out loud. “So his name is Jimin” he thought to himself.