eight

INVISIBLE US.

NARRATOR POV

Jihyeon widened her eyes at Taehyung’s entrance. Did he listened to everything? She quickly held his hands and calmed him. His eyes weren’t looking at her, but only Jungkook. The others too were coming inside and tried to calm him.

But that didn’t work anymore this time.

“I ignored everything you said, you did to her. I kept myself calm whenever I saw you touched her, spoke to her, everything! I thought to myself, ‘they are friends, Jihyeon is mine’ every time your eyes were looking at her intensely.”

Jihyeon rubbed his back, calming him. “stop it, oppa”

“and I know Jihyeon will never forget you” he knew Jihyeon was shocked at his statement, “she will until she dies, and no one in this world can replace you in her heart. I know that but I keep staying by her side. I’ve seen her effort to move on from you, but yeah; who can forget their first love”

“oppa…” Jihyeon sobbed quietly. She didn’t want them to fight, they’re a team anyway.

“but you Jeon Jungkook- will never let her life happily. Because you regretted leaving her the other day- and Yerin didn’t give you what you want. You want her back because you realized that she’s the precious one.”

Hoseok jumped into the conversation, “Taehyung, let’s stop here”

“No I won’t!!” he grabbed Jungkook’s collar, making the others screamed- “do you know how much Jihyeon suffered because of you? Do you even know that she cried every night? But still, I can see the love from her eyes to you”

Jihyeon already leaned against the wall, not attempting to calm anyone. She herself was shocked with everything Taehyung said. Jungkook also didn’t say anything, just sat on the bed emotionless.

Taehyung sighed and sniffed- he was crying. Jihyeon knew that Taehyung suffered too. But what could she do? She tried everything to please him, not to hurt him in the first place. But she was wrong.

“okay then”

The voice of resolution made Jihyeon shocked,

“I’ll broke up with. You take her if that what’s make you two happier” Jungkook’s eyes immediately stared at him. he looked really determined.

“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OPPA!” Jihyeon shouted at Taehyung. She didn’t expect this to happen, the reality of Taehyung letting her go because Jungkook. She couldn’t believe this and she felt angry at Taehyung. Angry, sad, frustrated.

“what am I to you then oppa? An item to give and take? Am I not that important to you?”

She felt betrayed. She started to love Taehyung and he kept on giving her attention and love like this, she was confident, she was sure that she would immediately forget Jungkook. But what now?

“I love you oppa, I know that I still have feelings for him, but-but if you help me; I will forget him. I’ll do whatever you want- you know how hard I tried to forget him. how could you…”

The others also stared at Taehyung in disbelief. They knew that he likes Jihyeon from the first day she worked at BIGHIT. They couldn’t believe that Taehyung was letting go the girl he loves the most tonight.

“I’m tired of helping you, cause I don’t see any good result from that”

Jihyeon shook her head and ran out of the house.

“Jihyeon!” Namjoon called her.

 

JIHYEON POV

I walked in the rain alone and with no direction. I didn’t even know the water that were strolling on my cheeks are raindrops or tears. People around saw me as if I was crazy.

I took a sit on the bench and cried my heart out there. Why all of this happened to me? Firstly, Jungkook. Next, Taehyung. Those people were so precious to me, why did the Lord tested me like this?

I didn’t get the idea of Taehyung said something like that. Did her really want to break up with me? And passed me to Jungkook? Just like that? He didn’t even fight for me…

That words shattered my heart again. Taehyung didn’t fight for me, for our love, for our relationship. I knew he’s tired too, but at least in front of Jungkook, showed him that he fought to win my love. Told Jungkook that he won against Jungkook.

But he didn’t.

I really had nothing else to think of right now. How was their fight just now? Did it ended well? Or they punched each other? I didn’t want to think of that though.

I walked again until I saw a road and and I made my way to cross the road. Without looking to the left and right, I crossed. But then, a bright light on my right appeared.

I didn’t remember anything except for this one voice calling out my name.

“JIHYEON!!!”

All I could see was darkness. I could feel myself flying and landed on something very hard. My head hit something but I didn’t know what was that, I blurry saw people gathered around me.

“call 119!”

Someone kept calling my name, and he lifted up my head. “Jihyeon, wake up!”

“Taehyung oppa”

That one face I saw, and I went blank- the darkness surrounded me again.


another update yeay^^ enjoy yourself!!