nine

INVISIBLE US.

NARRATOR POV

What should I do? What have I done? Those words only lingered in Taehyung’s mind. His hands fumbled with each other, worrying about Jihyeon’s condition inside the operating room.

After saying those harsh words to her, he realized that he was wrong. He realized everything after Jihyeon ran out of the house- leaving him. He knew that he wasn’t suppose to say those things to her- even he held it up for a very long time. She suffered too much, and the fact that she accepted him as her boyfriend- was a miracle for him.

Somewhat, he felt grateful and sorry at the same time.

“hyung.” Jungkook stood beside him. But Taehyung didn’t look up at him, making Jungkook sighed. He then kneeled- sincerely wanting to apologize. He knew all of this started from him- his stubborness, his behaviour, his mistakes.

“I’m sorry hyung- for making Jihyeon like this…” he looked down at the floor, tears formed at the corner of his eyes. “I admit that I was srong all this time. I kept on forcing her to leave you and get back with me…”

“stop it” Jungkook looked up and stared at him. “Jihyeon, me and you- three of us are all wrong here”

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and shoot him a why-was-that look.

“you were wrong because of all the reasons you told me. I was wrong because I didn’t help her, but I kept on putting pressure on her. I knew all along, that she still loves you- I made an effort but it wasn’t as much as she made effort to make me happy. And she was wrong- because she still being clingy on you.”

Jungkook stared down at his hands.

“you know, she had your picture instead of mine in her bedroom. Her wallpaper for her handphone also the same as your wallpaper. In her free time, your songs were on the play from her phone. Did you even know that?”

“hyung. I am really…”

Taehyung smirked. “her heart is never mine”

*****

Inna came running to the seven boys waiting patiently outside the operating room. Their face were all blank, thus making Inna felt like crying.

“noona” Jungkook acknowledged her.

“what happen?” her eyes already filled with tears. Inna- after all, was the closest person ever to Jihyeon. She was with Jihyeon through her happy and sad times. So her feelings were all mixed together right now.

“we don’t know. She’s still in there.”

Inna furiously shoved her hair, frustrated. Jihyeon’s parents were not here in Korea, so it’s a bit hard to contact them. Anyway, Inna had tried to reach them by all means.

“what actually happened?” her eyes were directly staring at Taehyung. He was the only the person she could trust right now. And from Taehyung’s sigh, she knew that it also had something to do with Jungkook.

“she ran out of the house after the fight between us” the story went on- making Inna sat down helplessly. “she was hit by a van when she wanted to cross the road”

How could you be this careless, Jihyeon? Even if you were heartbroken, you shouln’t be like this. You should call me. Inna couldn’t stop crying. Jin patted her back, calming her at the same time.

“Jihyeon’s family?” the voice made all of them startled. “yes doctor, I’m her boyfriend”

“her family?”

“they are on their way from Japan, can you tell us first?” Inna begged. She need to know what happened to Jihyeon. The doctor discussed something with her assistant, and then he turned back to them.

“her condition is stable right now. We had done everything we could just now and thankfully, she survived. She may suffered a concussion as a result of as a stong shock after the accident occurred. I’m afraid of…”

He sighed. A very heavy sigh that made Taehyung and the others’ heart painful.

“I’m afraid that she will lost her memory.”

It was like a thunderstorm. It was like everything in this world stopped. Inna collapsed but Hoseok quickly hugged her. She’s sobbing so hard in Hoseok’s chest, Taehyung dropped his handphone which was used before to call his manager.

The others couldn’t take off their eyes from the doctor.

“but my assumption could be wrong. We need the confirmation from her. If nothing happen this night, she will wake up the next morning. And we will wait for the result then.”

The doctor said goodbye to them and told them that only one person could accompany her in the room for tonight. Inna said that she would stay there since her parents would arrive here the next morning.

“noona, please take care of her for me.” Taehyung whispered to Inna. The girl nodded and patted his shoulder, “you go back and rest. I will take care of her.”

And he left Jihyeon unwillingly.

 

JIHYEON POV

All I could see there was only strangers. Their face were all shocked. Why? What happened to me? But-but..

But why I couldn’t remember a thing? Even my own name, ah my name—

“do you remember your name?” Doctor Kang asked me. I shook my head. Why couldn’t I remember my name?

The old woman beside me held my hand tightly. “y-your name is Jihyeon, and I am your mom. He’s your dad” she pointed to the the man beside her that was looking at me earnestly.

“you are my mother?” she nodded aggresively and hugged me. I didn’t know what to react but only looked at the doctor blankly.

“Jihyeon-ssi, you’re having an amnesia right now. We don’t know whether this amnesia made you lost all your memory from your past or just some of it; we still need to check it. And for that, you need to stay here for few days more for more check-ups.”

Maybe she’s really my parents. Seeing them crying and touching me with so much care and love. But the others…

That guy, behind the doctor. His eyes were red- result of crying? But why?

There’s so much question on my mind right now, and it seemed like it will take forever to find all those answers.

 

It’s been two weeks since I was released from the hospital. My mom and my dad still here. The house we were living right now, they said that this was my house. Yes, it could be the truth since my pictures were everywhere.

As the day passed, I learnt a lot about my past. Inna unnie was the one that helped me a lot. She brought me to my campus and introduced me to all my coursemate, the lecturers. And she said that I work at BIGHIT Entertainment as a stylist- as a part-time work.

Whoa I did a lot to find money even though my parents were not that poor.

And I am a stylist for Bangtan Boys. They were all handsome and talented. The first time I saw them practicing at their practice room, I clapped unknowingly- making them stare at me. Oh come on- that was the first time I met with them.

My condition had been better and I wanted to work again. Since my lecturers said that I could just informed them about my assignments through calls and messages, I didn’t have nothing to do at home. My parents had already went to Japan anyway.

I picked up my phone and dialled someone number.

“hello?” Inna happily answered my call.

“hello unnie! What are you doing?”

“I’m just finished my meeting. Why?” I smiled.

“can I go to your place? I mean BIGHIT. I am literally doing nothing right now.” I whined to her so that she would let me go there.

“okay let me pick you up then”

“ah no! I can go there by myself.” I rejected her words immediately. She didn’t have to come and pick me up since I could go there myself.

“Jihyeon---“

“I can take care of myself, trust me.”

“hmm okay. Take care ok!”

I changed my clothes and walked out my apartment. It’s been a while and I missed the fresh air a lot. I bought two cups of coffee for me and Inna and took a taxi after that.

 

NARRATOR POV

Jungkook just finished doing interview for a program and so do the members. Luckily, the thing between him and Taehyung had been settled in a professional way.

It’s a lie if he said that he didn’t affected by the fact that Jihyeon lost her memory. It means that she forget everything about him and their memories. And so did about Taehyung’s memories. Up until now, he didn’t ask or contact Jihyeon even if he wanted to do that so much.

He missed Jihyeon so much.

Taehyung sat on the sofa while checking on his phone. It’s still awkward not to see any messages from Jihyeon anymore. Everyday he would ask Inna about Jihyeon. Jihyeon didn’t remember any single thing about him and it hurts him a lot.

He missed Jihyeon like crazy.

“Inna unnie~” that sweet voice made all the members startled. Jihyeo’s head appeared at the slightly opened door. Taehyung stood up and dropped his handphone.

“oh? I’m sorry! I wrongly entered your room!” she bowed many times and the way she furrowed her eyebrows looked cute at Taehyung. Addition to that, she wore the Harry Potter-like glasses and made her hair into a bun.

“that’s okay. You can come in, Inna unnie will come here anyway” Jimin chuckled and gestured her to come in. she hesitated at first, but made her way into the room and sat at one of the corner.

Yoongi came up to her and rested his chin on one palm, staring at her, “you really don’t remember us?” her eyes widened and looked shocked.

“I’m sorry but I really don’t remember you guys”

Yoongi giggled, “hey it’s okay! Don’t have to apologize” he winked and patted Jihyeon shoulder.

Jihyeon swore in her mind- that she would find the reason why these guys really wanted to know if she forgets them or not.


hello guys^^ it is an another update wheeee :)) anyway about the medical part, the part of amnesia is not 100% true okay? i just wrote anything i knew- and that's it :D

thank you so much for the love guys and comment if you have something to tell me okay ><

LOVE-SUBSCRIBE-COMMENT-UPVOTE!!!