fourteen

INVISIBLE US.

Jihyeon slowly climbed down the bed since she really need to go to the toilet. She felt dizzy as soon as she stood straight, almost collapsed again but a pair of sturdy hands quickly wrapped around her. Jihyeon turned to her right, Taehyung.

“where do you wanna go?”

“toilet.” She answered it coldly. She couldn’t understand that Taehyung knew about her trauma. Did she ever told him before? Maybe… but right now was not the right time though to act like he cared.

“let me take you there”

“I can do it myself oppa.”

She walked slowly to the toilet and closed the door behind her without looking at him. ‘urgh my face looked like a zombie.’ Facing the huge mirror in front of her, it brought her back to the day when she was traumatized.

The vision of her brother in blood came into her mind and made her shivered. She remembered the rain, the blood, the crushed car, even the sight of her dead brother came.

He’s the only brother she had and he had gone without saying goodbye to her properly. That made Jihyeon afraid of rain and blood. She couldn’t face the rainy days- she would just stay in the house rather than going out outside.

And Taehyung knew that. He knew because she once hoped for him to accompany her whenever rainy days. Inna knew it also because she had witnessed that once before.

“Jihyeon-ah” but that didn’t make her flinched a bit. She was so into the memory and was crying. Taehyung stepped forward- right behind her and he could see her shoulders trembled. A small sound of crying finally burst.

“I-I’m-I’m sorry…”

“Jihyeon,..”

“I cannot forget him, oppa…”

He hugged her from the back and she gasped, “I know.” He pulled her head onto his chest softly, “I’m the one that suppose to apologize. I’m not there with you…”

He turned her to face him, although she was crying, to Taehyung- she’s the most beautiful girl ever. Even with a puffy eyes, she looked so adorable. Couldn’t help with the feeling of hugging her, he hugged her tightly.

“Taehyung oppa…” she didn’t push him away but her voice seemed confused.

“I love you.”


this is short because I just planned up until here and still thinking of the next chapter:))