thirteen

INVISIBLE US.

The sky looked dark and gloomy. Jihyeon sped her walk pace so that she wouldn’t trapped in the upcoming rain. Honestly, she didn’t know why she hates rain so much.

As she walked to the bus stop, she felt few drops of rain falling onto her arms. Gosh, I really hate this. Unconciously, fear started to built up in herself; making her slowed down and shivered.

******

“she is not here yet?” Joohyun asked Inna before sat at the head of the table. They’re going to start the meeting together with BTS in just ten minutes. And the main character was not there yet.

Inna looked worried and she fumbled her handbag; took out her handphone and dialled Jihyeon’s number. “she’s not picking up the call!”

Today’s meeting was about what the boys were going to wear at their concert soon. Since Jihyeon was the team leader, she must be there. By the way, it’s the first they’ll going to hear her idea. But, where on earth was she right now?

Taehyung bit his lips. Where was Jihyeon? She’s never late if there was important meeting like this. On top of that, she couldn’t be reached. Everyone has tried to call her, but only voicemail came through.

Plus, it’s raining outside. It’s raining heavily…

Taehyung gasped and suddenly stood up. “I think I know where she is.” He ran out of the room immediately while the others shouted his name. Inna seemed like knew the thing too and ran out of the room, following Taehyung.

He ran out of the building as fast as he could and examined the wide road in front of him. People crossing the road with umbrellas, but he could not spotted Jihyeon. Could her be…

No that couldn’t happen. Taehyung walked across the road while shouting her name. he didn’t care if people around him stared at him like he was a crazy man. He was afraid, he was scared if anything happened to her. “taehyung, Kim Taehyung!” Inna shouted from the back.

Somehow, he spotted someone sitting beside the bus stand; her body shivered badly, her hands were around her own body with head ducked down, trembling fingers because of the cold rain. Wet and.. scared. “Jihyeon!”

He ran to her- hugged her without a second thought. Her covered her with her own jacket; her head fell onto his chest- “yah! Wake up!” he shook her body few times but she didn’t give any response to it.

“oppa… save me, please….” Her sight became dark and her arms fell just like that to her side.

******

Inna stepped out of the room, still feeling worried over her bestfriend. The rest of BTS except for Taehyung were waiting outside. “noona, is Jihyeon okay?”

“she still sleeping.” She sighed, “I knew all along that she’ll be like this..” the blank expression on those six faces made her restless- “she has a rain phobia. She had a trauma before.”

“what kind of trauma?” Jin asked.

“she got into a worse accident  three years ago. With her brother. And he died.”

They went silent. Thy didn’t expect her to be like this. Even when she still not lost her memory, they didn’t know about this. “ah I should have watched over her before coming here!”

“it’s okay she’ll fine.” Suga patted Inna’s back softly.

******

His hand fit tightly in her hand. The other one was her fringe gently. “wake up, I’m sorry I’m not there with you…”

He kissed her forehead softly before heading out to the others. “hyung, you can just go back home, let me take care of her after this.” Jungkook’s voice hit his eardrum and it made him angry.

“yah.”

Namjoon knew where this conversation will lead to. To some measly fight. He tried to drag Taehyung to the other side but he wouldn’t move.

“what do you know about her trauma? Huh?!” he was fired up by Jungkook. “you’re boosting that you were closed to her? You don’t even know about her trauma so just get lost!!”

“Taehyung!” Suga yelled. It was not worthy at all to fight against something small like this. They should work out together to solve Jihyeon’s problem.

But it seemed like they won’t.