PART 3

IM BACK!

THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Si-Jin bit his lips as he starred at the y goddess straddling him. She looked flushed, her thick brown locks tousled in many directions, her pink plump lips looks so inviting he just wants to nibble on them all night long. Si-Jin held Mo-yeon by her waist, gripping her thin waist in his hands.

“Did you think of me when you were away?” asked Mo-yeon starring at the flustered man beneath her.

“Thought about you like a man would.”

The y doctor raised her eyebrow at her boyfriend, “Tell me what did you thought about?”

Si-Jin gulped. He could feel a giant boulder suddenly appeared in his throat. “I don’t think you want to know.”

Mo-yeon grinned, “Oh but I do.”

She slowly wrapped her arms around Si-Jin’s neck, pulling their heads closer to each other. She could feel her heart almost bursting out of her chest and she could feel Si-Jin feeling the same way.

“Did you thought about what you were going to do to me when you get home?” asked Mo-yeon teasingly, rubbing her fingers on Si-Jin’s cheek.

“Yes.”

“Tell me what do you want to do to me?”

“Uh…”Si-Jin couldn’t even string two sentences together, not with Mo-yeon straddling him and looking oh so y. What’s worse he’s going to embarrass himself more because of his huge hard on. She’s way too near to his manhood that he couldn’t hide it even if he’d tried. This was his biggest fantasy coming to life.

“Did you think of me doing this to you?” whispered Mo-yeon pressing her lips on Si-Jin’s cheek.

“Did you imagine me having my hands all around you?” she slowly slid her hand down the fabric of Si-Jin’s t-shirt. Her fingers slowly gliding and feeling every define ab underneath the thin fabric.

“Yeah,” breathed Si-Jin.

Mo-yeon got even closer to him, pressing herself tighter against her boyfriend’s body and pressing her lips close to his ear.

“Well too bad. That’s what you get for not telling me you were coming home.”

With a quick turn, Mo-yeon jumped from the couch and walked to her room.

“Hey!”

“There’s blanket on the storage. You know here to find!”

“Hey!”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Si-Jin starred at the ceiling of his girlfriend’s house, it’s close to twelve thirty in the morning and he still hasn’t got a wink of sleep. Everything just feels surreal that he’s back in Korea once again. The previous gruelling mission that required him to spend weeks in the crazy jungle, with hardly any basic necessities ready and sleeping on the dirt floor for many nights, and now he’s sleeping on a comfortable couch all safe and sound.

His thoughts shifted to Mo-yeon like always. How she is the sole reason he’s fighting for all its worth. He aims to return back after every mission as injury free as possible. He doesn’t want to return back to his girlfriend like a broken doll, making her worry even more. Everything in his life changed when he met her. He didn’t expected her to change his life drastically, but she did.

The sound of the door suddenly creaked and Si-Jin saw a silhouette of Mo-yeon approaching him from her room.

“Hey why are you up?” he whispered.

“Move, I want to sleep beside you.”

Si-Jin quickly shifted to the edge of the sofa, making more room for Mo-yeon to sleep on the same spot. Once Mo-yeon got into the perfect position, it amazed him how they fit into each other like a perfect puzzle. How her small frame could fit into his perfectly. He slowly shifted his arms that he could wrap them around her tiny waist and nuzzle on her neck.

“You do know you have a bed,” said Si-Jin.

Mo-yeon kept silent. Instead all he could hear were her soft breathing.

“You were very mean just now. Standing me up like that. I was beginning to think we were going to really do it,” whispered Si-Jin wrapping his arms tighter around Mo-yeon. “You have no idea what you do to me. I felt like a complete animal when you did that. You have no idea how beautiful you are. And doing something crazy like that. You drive men crazy. I almost lost control of myself when I’m with you.”

He felt Mo-yeon shifted in her position, grinding to the man leaning against her back. The room fell into silence once more. The only sound you could hear where the soft rise and fall of their breaths.

“While I was in labour, all I could think of was you. What you were doing. Where were you. I had dirty thoughts of you all night before I go to bed. You were always in my mind,” expressed Si-Jin. “It’s crazy how we’re two very different and busy people, but the universe continues to make us bump against each other.”

Si-Jin paused, he closed his eyes for a moment. Absorbing the final moments with his girlfriend before he falls asleep. He wants to stay like this forever. He wants to hold her close to him and never let go. He know its just wishful thinking.

He leads a life where he could be call up at any moment in time and she is one the same situation. He just wished that one day he could just be with Mo-yeon without the single thought of the army at the back of his mind.

“When you were away, I cried many times because I missed you,” said Mo-yeon.

“Most girls have boyfriends to call and text. They know what their boyfriends are doing and where they are. They can send silly pictures about how their day went and what they were doing. They can go on dates.

“But I can’t. I don’t have boyfriend that I can call or text anytime I want. I don’t know what he’s doing or where he is. Whether he is working or something else. I can’t send my boyfriend silly pictures of myself because he doesn’t reply to his phone. I haven’t had a date with my boyfriend in months…

“But I don’t care,” Mo-yeon paused.

“I know that even if he’s far away from me. I know he’s thinking of me. I know he’s thinking of me just as I am always thinking of him. I know that he’s thinking if only he could text me right now, or call me right now even though he can’t. To ask me what I was doing or where I am. I know that even if he’s doing labour, he’s thinking about sending me silly pictures and thinking about movie dates.

“And that’s more important. Because I don’t want it any other way. And I cry not only because I miss my boyfriend so much. But also because I know that somewhere far away, he’s thinking of me. He doesn’t have to. But I know he is.”

Si-Jin was speechless. His body was in mess after Mo-yeon’s confession. He held her tighter in his arms. Afraid that she would go away in any moment time.

“Mo-yeon.,,”

“I called the hospital earlier. I’ll not be going to work. I want to spend the day with my handsome boyfriend.”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

DUN DUN DUN