PART 2

IM BACK!

HELLO

ITS. ME.

LOVE ME.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

They strolled around the night market side by side. It was peaceful. The hectic and relax atmosphere. Some sense of normalcy that she hadn’t felt in a long time. Mo-yeon stole another glance at her boyfriend. The way his eyes lit up like a little child every he sees a food stall or a games station. The butterflies in her were fluttering everywhere. She just can’t help but feel ridiculously giddy that her boyfriend was beside her. It was only unbelievable he’s back.

“Why are you so quiet?” asked Si-Jin, touching her elbow.  

“Don’t ask me that, you jerk.”

Si-Jin broke into a wide grin. He loves it when his girlfriend gets angry. He slowly stretched his arm in the air and dropped it on Mo-yeon’s shoulder.

“Oh look at that, my arm fell. And I can’t seem to get it back up,” pouted Si-Jin.

Mo-yeon darted another glare at him. Inside she’s trying her best not to laugh at him. He’s like an innocent child. Cracking jokes whenever he can.  

“You know I travelled eight hours on an army plane to see my pretty girlfriend. And now she’s not talking to me,” whined Si-Jin. “Maybe I should’ve take another eight hour flight back to wherever I came.”

“Hmm. Maybe your girlfriend doesn’t talk to you because you fooled her again,” replied Mo-yeon dryly.

“I think you’re mistaken miss. My girlfriend loves my jokes and pranks. She thinks they’re adorable. She thinks I’m adorable. And I think she’s very pretty.”

Mo-yeon stopped dead in her tracks and stared at the hopelessly grinning Si-Jin.

“If you’re going to crack jokes like that why don’t you just take another eight hour plane ride and go. Go. Just go,” she teased.

“Hey, I thought about that one long and hard. At least you could appreciate it,” whispered So-Jin.

Mo-yeon rolled her eyes and walked ahead. She couldn’t help but bask in the downcast face of her boyfriend as she left him standing in the middle of the street. He looked so young with his innocent pout.

“Mo-yeon wait!”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“Uh. Look at me. My pretty girlfriend is not talking to me. What a life.”

Si-Jin steered the wheel back to his girlfriend’s home. From the back of the car, Mo-yeon can’t help but let out a tiny smile. Seeing Si-Jin all annoyed. His face scrunched up. She felt proud of the effect she was doing to him. Revenge for what he did earlier in the day.

“You still haven’t answered me,” said Si-Jin starring at the top mirror in his car. “How are you?”

Silence.

“Ah. So this is how it is. You’re punishing me for not telling you I’m back right. I get it. It’s working. You’re driving me crazy.”

A wide smirk appeared on Si-Jin’s face.

Mo-yeon tried her best to hide her grin at her boyfriend’s stupid pun. But she’s absolutely failing because her stomach was cramping up trying to hold her laughter.

“Get it. Driving me crazy. Cause I’m driving right now.”

Mo-yeon burst out laughing. Her voice bouncing off every corner in the interior of the car. Si-Jin smiled, hearing her voice after so long. He observed her from the top mirror. She was laughing hysterically her face was turning red.

“Oh ma, that was so bad. I can’t.”

Si-Jin smiled.

“That was so bad. Maybe one of your worst.”

Mo-yeon continued laughing in the back seat.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“You know I really don’t have a place for you to stay if you’re going to spend the night here,” said Mo-yeon as she stared at her boyfriend.

“Is that an invitation?”

Mo-yeon smiled, “I don’t think I’ll be a good girlfriend if I let my boyfriend leave right now. It’s night time. And you don’t know what is out there. There can be…”

“Monsters.”

Si-Jin moved closer to Mo-yeon’s face. So close that she could see the light bruise on his upper temple.

“Ghosts.”

There faces were only centimetres away.

“Gumiho.”

“Demons,” whispered Mo-yeon.

Si-Jin nodded and slowly tickled her cheek with the tip of his nose. “My girlfriend is so beautiful.”

Mo-yeon blushed.

“You should see her when I see her just now. She’s the perfect woman. She’s beautiful. Smart. Did I say she has the most amazing lips on a woman…” Si-Jin his lips as he stared at his girlfriend’s pink lips.

They were practically begging for him to kiss it.

“So plump. So full,” he said, trailing his nose downwards on her lips.

“It’s making me crazy.”

Mo-yeon felt the felt in the room raised to a couple of degrees. She was sure it was definitely cool outside. She could faint from the intense stare Si-Jin was giving her. He was making her feel like she was the only girl that mattered in the world. He’s really good at that.

“Stop.”

Si-Jin blinked. He was just about to claim her lips as his own when he felt Mo-yeon pressed against his chest.

“I want to do something for you.”

“Oh,” Si-Jin blinked.

Slowly Mo-yeon slid from her spot on the sofa and straddled herself on Si-Jin’s lap. The poor soldier could feel his body temperature suddenly raised to a million degrees. From the lower angle all he could see was how y his beautiful girlfriend has suddenly turned. The way she was holding her balance by placing her hand on his chest and he could feel her wiggling as she sat on his abs.

“This is for the prank you jerk.”

The innocent Mo-yeon suddenly pulled on Si-Jin’s hair until they were looking up at her, she softly caressed his smooth features, feeling the rough patch of sharp beard hairs on his chin.

Si-Jin was practically grinding on thin air. His girlfriend was becoming a vixen on top of him.

“Mo-yeon.”

“Nope.”

“Doctor.”

“Doctor.”

“That’s a good boy.”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.