Chapter 2

That's okay. I'm strong

He pinned her on the wall and thinner the gap between them. She bite to decrease the pain on her back that hited the wall. He seemed so mad at her. His cold eyes sure could freeze her.

"Ma-Mark."

Chapter-2

"Attention seeker!" Mark said.

His cold eyes straight on Bambam's eyes. She gulped. Their body almost touched each other. She was so nervous because of the tiny gap between them. She couldn't breath. But she also happy their position was the position that she dreamed the whole time. This was the first time they were this close.

After that he left her.

She sighed. He brought her out just to said that she was attention seeker? Unbelievable! He could say it in the class.

But whatever he said, she didn't give a damn about it. whatever he did, she always adored him.

She was back to class. Her classmates chiller now. Seemed like they're not mad at her anymore.

"Don't worry guys, I will force miss Heechul to cancel what she said before," she said smiling while gave the peace sign.

 

************

"I can't believe I'm doing this stupid idea," Jongkook sighed.

Blame it on Bambam. That brown haired girl forced them to kneeled down in front of Kim Heechul's room. All of them, there's no exception. And they better did that instead of got e minus.

Even they know, they only got 0,0001% of success. But... Just like what Kim Taehyung said, at least they tried, didn't they?

"Could you stop grumbling, Whiny Princess?" Jongkook could only glared at the one and the only one who always responded to whatever she said, Kim Taehyung.

"Shut up alien! I didn't talk to you!"

"Stttt guys, don't make any noise or Miss Heechul won't forgive us," Bambam said took her left index finger on her lips while her right hand knocked the door which there's 'Kim Heechul's room' on it.

There's no answer from the inside. The student only glanced at each others.

"Should we end this? I mean, kneeled down like this is hurt my pride. What if my fans see this? Oh the Almighty Jackson Wang kneeled down like prisoner in the jail."

"SHUT UP!!!"

Bambam keep on knocked the door. After the thousand knocked and her fingers was bleed, the teacher open the door.

"How dare you disturb my precious time. What do you want?"

"Um miss, I'm sorry for what I've done. But, this is my fault not them. So if you want to punish, just me not my classmates."

"No. Now get out my way!" Heechul said while pushed Bambam aside.

"Please miss, I'm begging you." Bambam faked her tears. She begin to bended knees on Heechul then she cried.

Heechul could only sighed at Bambam's behaviour. Yes she was angry because that kid always played around on her lesson (every lesson exactly), never focused when she taught her and focused only on Mark's back. When she asked about the lesson she always answer the answer that never connected to lesson.

She looked at her now crying student. She was not a monster but this kid should got her lesson. It was not time to played around, it was serious time because her future defend on it.

She knew that high school was a time when your love blossom. But this was also the rough time to achieve your dream. She thought deeply and then the idea came. "Okay, I will forgive you."

Bambam looked up on Heechul. She jumped crazily then hugged her teacher. Her faked tears dried now and smiled never leave her face. The other also jump crazily like they got a victory except Mark and Yugyeom. Taehyung and Jongkook almost hugged but when reality hit them, they glared at each others.

"Wow really? Thank you miss, you're the best teacher that I ever had," Bambam said and hugged Heechul once more.

"But in one condition."

Silence. They stopped what they did before.

"If Mark Tuan could make Bambam's mark at least B on my lesson in first semester test, then I'll cancel my detention."

And all of them except Bambam and Heechul were fainted. Oh come on, they all knew that Bambam got B on math just like snow fell on the desert. A miracle.

And they all knew, even she got C after tried remedial for a thousand times.

Now that teacher asked Mark to made her got at least B on math test? Let's commit suicide instead.

 

***

Bambam bitted her fingers then her lower lips. Repeat. She was 10% happy and 90% desperate. She was happy that she could spent her time with Mark in the next three months. It was her chance to got closer to her Ice Prince, Mark Tuan without trying so hard to just being ten inches beside him.

BUT she was so desperate because of her stupidly, she put her classmate in danger. She could ruin their future, Mark's future exactly.

"Oh god!" She messed her hair and hit her head on the wall again and again until her forehead turning red.

"God, why can't I smart like my twin? We're same but so different."

She slipped off. Lean her back on the wall and folded her knees. She hit her now read forehead to her knees repeatly, in the corner of her room.

 

***

"Awwww my cute Bammie. What happen toyou? Who hurt you? Should I kill that bastard?" this is the first thing that Jackson said when he looked at Bambam's red forehead.

He took closer and saw black circle on her eyes. "Do my princess did't have great sleep? You look horrible" He asked again.

She widened her eyes because Jackson said she was horrible. She just didn't have a good mood to put any make up on this morning.

"No. I'm fine. Now get out my way you Alligator!"

Jackson could only hang his mouth open. She called him Alligator? Hey, he was only a playboy. The most wanted playboy in this universe. Kekeke.

Bambam sighed while drop her on her chair. She took small mirror and saw her face. She didn't look fine. She brought her make up pouch and went to toilet.

"Haisssssh, my appearance is not perfect because I didn't get enough sleep last night. My Mark can't see my face like this. I should look beautiful in front of him."

She was in front of the big mirror in the toilet. She opened her make up pouch and searched her concealer. It didn't took a long time to get that concealer. She applied it on her eyes and put another make up on like a master. After that she put red lipstick on her lips.

Kriet...

A girl opened the toilet door. Bambam who busy with her lipstick turned her head just to make sure the one who opened the door was human or ghost.

This school famous with its ghost story in the toilet.

"Oh hei Jeon Jongkook!" The called girl turned her head to Bambam and her used to flat face went a tiny shocked. She walked toward Bambam, took a tissue and wiped the lipstick on Bambam's lips roughly.

"What the? Hey what are you doing Jeon Jongkook! Yah you ruin my make up!"

"With that red lipstick you look more horrible than you without make up! You look like ahjumma don't you know?" She said with a flat face and flat tone.

"Yah, this is not your business. And hei what are you doing?" Jeongkook searched for a better lipstick on Bambam's make up pouch and the orange lip tint catched her attention. She applied on Bambam lips while the other girl still processed what's going on.

"That's better. Your red lipstick blinding my eyes," after said that she left to the toilet to do business in the morning.

"Good morning Mark my prince. How are you today?" Bambam plastered her three fingers smile in front of Mark. The said one didn't even bother to took a glance at her. She just pouted her lips didn't feel hurt or anything. She used to it.

She went to her seat and looking at Mark's back from her chair. This was heaven. His back the only one that friendly to her. His eyes so cold, his mouth so harsh, and his heart like a stone.

She saw the class president, Kim Taehyung sat beside Mark. They seemed talk about something. At first Mark look like disagree with what Taehyung said but Taehyung forced him and then he nodded in a forced way.

Aish how she wished she had teleport so she knew what they were talked about. Then Taehyung left. She sighed. Mark seemed fine with boys but he changed when it came to girls. Yes he never being talkactive when talked to boys but it was so different. He never gave them the cold eyes eventhough he didn't smiled but to girls especially Bambam his eyes like an eagle.

Perhaps... was he a gay?

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" without her realize she screamed. All of attention except Mark on her. after reality hit her she apologized.

She shook her head and told her self that Mark was still straight.

"Hey my princess, what happen?" Said Jackson. She just smiled as her answer.

Time skipped to lunch time. Bambam rushed to cafetaria, her stomach hurted like a hell. She was starving to death. After getting there, it was full of people. She search for Mark but didn't found him there. She searched for an empty seat, there was a lot but didn't found her classmate.

It was awkward to eat with stranger wasn't it? Then she found Kim Yugyeom, her classmate. They never talked before but it was better than with stranger, right?

"Hey Kim Yugyeom! May I sit with you?" She gave Yugyeom her best smile. The said girl nodded her head then smiled awkwardly. They ate in silent.

"You finish?" Bambam asked to Yugyeom and the girl nodded. "Hey, eat a lot. You just eat half of your lunch. Is this food doesn't suite your taste?" she asked again. The other girl just shook her head.

"No. It was delicious. But I can't eat a lot."

"Hey, you should talk a lot. You got a nice voice. And may I get your food? I'm so hungry." Yugyeom nodded and gave Bambam her food."You know, eventhough I eat like a monster, my body would never bigger. I hate it. My body like a stick and fly even if you give a single blow." She talked in mouth full of food.

Little did she noticed, there was hurt expression in Yugyeom eyes

.

.

.

TBC

.

.

Hello everyone, I'm so sorry for late update. There's a lot idea in my head but I'm stuck at words. So this is the only thing that I could give to you. Thank you for read, comment, and subcribe.