Chapter 5

That's okay. I'm strong

Bambam still smiled like a maniac. Three fingers smile plastered on her face. She hummed some cheered up  songs. She walked and jump a little just proved how crazy happy she was. Today was the happiest day in her life. The imagine of Mark brought her to his home was something. Was he try to has a soft feeling for her? Gyaaaa it made her jumped crazily in the edge of the street.

But this street was so crowded so no one gave a hell on what she was doing. They were  busy on their own business. Traffic can be seen throughout the city. Cars, buses, motorcycles, they couldn't avoid crazy hours in this sleepless city called Seoul.

She looked at her surrounding So crowded but so beautiful yet so fancy. Seoul in the night would never disappoint her. The skyscrapers seemed like they did a contest to showed off which was the highest, the fanciest, or the most sophisticated amongst them to proved who they  are. Restaurants or cafes looked so cute, classic, expensive, as far as the eyes can see. But they never left Korean identity. That's why she loved Seoul.

 You can found anything you want if you had a lot of money, of course.

She sighed. She used to shopping in the most expensive store. She used to have dinner in the fanciest restaurant. She used to hang out in the cutest café with her friends. But that was just a memory. Curse that old man!

And there here she was. She stopped on a snack store. Not really big store but not a small store too. It seemed so comfy. There were a lot of Korean idol's pictures in every wall. In every snacks there were their names or faces too on the packaging. To attracted the youth the owner said when she asked why this store full of idol thingy. Nice marketing she thought.

 Eventhough Mark already gave her food for dinner, she still needed some snack. She ate a lot if you didn't remember.

She bought so many potato chips, seaweeds, choco ball, and samyangs. Hohoho she loved them anyway.

Fortunately, the price was not expensive so she could buy them without any worries.

She walked out the store, now she holding a bag full of her snacks. Hohoho.

BRUK!!!

Because too focused on her snack, she didn't pay any attention to her front. It caused her made another girl felt to the ground.                                                                                                                                                                    

"Oh my God! Are you okay girl?" Bambam asked the girl whom she hit unintentionally.

"Pardon me, I'm not looking on my way," she bowed ninety degrees even the girl wouldn't see that.

"That's okay. I'm not looking on my way too, sorry."

Eh? Bambam knew this voice.

"Jeon Jungkook?" she shocked. Looking at the girl on the ground. She tried to helped her but Jeongkook refused her.

"Yah Jeon Jeongkook! No need to shy," she hit Jungkook shoulder playfully until she realize Jeongkook was crying."Eh? Are you crying?"

"I'm not crying!"

Jungkook made her own way to left Bambam.

At first she didn't care where Jungkook wanted to go but she was suspicious. Her angel side whispered that she should followed that girl. Seemed like the girl was on danger. Her devil side whispered that it was none of her business.

She shrugged off. But Bambam was being Bambam. She was too paranoid Jungkook might did something that she would never ever imagine. Her face became so pale when the picture of Jungkook threw herself to the car on the street or jumped to the nearest bridge or drowned herself on a pool in the park. Oh noooooo! She chased after Jungkook before she was too far away.

Hap!

She got the  girl's arm. And and forcibly dragged the stone head girl to her apartment. Jungkook kicked Bambam and she attacked her back. Yeah, they girls after all.

After a long way for Bambam, finally she reached her apartment along with a girl inside her arm. Fyuh, she never think helped people would be this hard.

She entered her apartment , locked the door, then threw Jungkook to the floor. The said girl could only ouch in pain when Bambam made her the floor.

Bambam put her hand to her waist. She was exploring Jungkook face now. Her face became so dark.

"Now tell me Miss Jeon. Are you trying to suicide?"

"Huh?" Jungkook gaped.

"I repeat once again. Are you trying to suicide? Because I see you crying!"

Jungkook looked at Bambam in disbelief. This girl really ugh.

"Stop being nonsense. And what's with the crying thingy? I told you, I'm not crying the water just running from my eyes you idiot!"

Bambam was totally an idiot. No hoax. No need to proved. How could she thought that she would suicide just because she saw her cried? Gosh! She was not that desperate geez!

"Yah! What's the difference? Even you say river moved to your eyes or whatever you named it! You're still crying! You should be grateful I prevent you from suicide."

Jungkook sighed. Damn it! If she could turn back the time, she wished she didn't meet Bambam. She was such a disaster for her. And Bambam didn't seem wanted to stop blabbering for suicide thingy. Should she tell her? No! She was not kind a girl like that. She was not kind of girl that will tell her problem to anyone.

"Eat this!"

Jungkook looked up cause Bambam threw some snacks for her. And Bambam sat comfortably on her right side now. Eating her snacks too.

"You live alone?" suddenly Jungkook asked because this apartment was too small for a family. It only had one room, one living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom.

"Yes," Bambam asked shortly. First, because she was busy eating her potato chips. Second, Jungkook's question was no need to have much answer.

Bambam stood up heading to kitchen. She grabbed two bottles of cold water for her and Jungkook.

"Here for you. I bet your throat must be hurt."

Jungkook said thanks to her. Drank that water and ate potato chips together with Bambam.

"You can sleep here if you want. It's too dangerous for a girl out there. It's late already."

Hesitated can be seen on Jungkook face and Bambam didn't want to loose. She plastered a smile on her face to made Jungkook believed her.

Since the first place she didn't know where to go and Bambam was a type of girl who seemed didn't like a rejection either.

"Okay if you insist,"

They both laughed. Jungkook laughed because since when she easily laughed with people. And Bambam laughed because since when she cared to other people except Mark?

.

.

.

After so long times being Mark stalker, of course she knew where was his favorite spot to spent his lunch time. Yeah, you guessed it right. On the rooftop, where the cold men in all animes, mangas, dramas spent their time in. She never disturb him there because first, she should eat and food in cafetaria was almost the best food she ever taste aside from her maid gave her. You know she needed fuel to chased after Mark. And second, she should give Mark some quality time because once he entered the class, there's no peace for him.

But, today she wanted to be in Mark's side. She wanted to spent her lunch time with Mark at least once in almost three years before they were graduated.

After she done with her lunch,  she followed Mark without he knowing. No body dared to followed him when they saw Bambam was there  gave them killing look.

He opened the door. His eyes only look to the corner of this place. It was always be his favorite place.

Suddenly he heard footsteps got close nearer him. No needed to widened his eyes when he knew who she was.

"Umm don't piss off please. I don't want to disturb you."

Mark disbelief, of course.

"I just want to sit next to you. I swear, this is for today only. If I disturb you, you can throw me from here," he assumed him once again.

Mark didn't say anything and Bambam thought it must be a yes.

So she sit happily beside him. Times flied, she held to uttered any words because she promised she wouldn't disturb him but this silence killed her slowly.

'I hold for an hour only' her inner said.

She was looking at her phone. It was twenty five minutes already. She turned her head to him. He didn't do anything at all except his phone.

An idea coming. She opened her phone then touch the camera application. She took a picture with him ( of course he didn't know ). At first it was normal pose where she smiled at camera and Mark still busy with his phone. Then she used some feature in her camera, she looked at her camera then she with bunny head, ear, and tongue showed on her screen, ahh Mark too but only his head.

Satisfied on what she had done. She turned to Mark and secretly keep her phone to her pocket.

"Why don't you eat Markiepooh?" finally she dare to broke the silence between them. At least, she didn't disturb him for fourty five minutes so she can disturb him now right?

He didn't answered. He eat or not was never be her business.

"Ahh, I buy  breads, apples, and milks. At first I-" he cut her.

"You said you wouldn't disturb me. Then, can I throw you away now?"

"Heyy you're so mean! You should be grateful I care a lot to you. Now eat them and I promise after this lunch time, I won't disturb you on class for today," she assured him again and gave him her pinkie to made a promise.

Well, she just didn't want him to get sick. He rarely ate, she knew it. Then she smiled, a really small smile not a flirty smile or three fingers smiled she used to showed.

He didn't replied her pinkie, didn't not either but she knew he agreed when he took her apple then said "You didn't poisoned it right?"

"Yah! How could I poisoned the one I love?" she was so offended with his words.

And she kept her promise. She didn't disturb him all day long. And Mark wanted to go to church directly  because finally God answered his pray. He felt like he was in heaven.

While Bambam felt like she was on jail in hell.

TBC

.

.

.

How was this guys? I make Mark kinder to her this time. Hope you enjoy this, see you guys on next chapters. Sorry for the long time update.