Chapter 4

That's okay. I'm strong

At the day, snow still falling from the sky but it didn't stop Bambam to going to school. No, you were wrong if you thought she liked going to school for study, she just wanted to see her crush, no other than Mark Tuan

. She tighten her pink mantel then cross her arms on her chest to make her body warmer. Though Mark's face was colder than the snow which fell on her now ponytail hair, still seeing his face made her heart warm

. From a far, she saw her Ice Prince off from his red motor sport. He held his backpack on his right arm, headset on his ears. He walked in the coolest way that Bambam ever saw (well, she's too much).

She run a little so she could approached him. She wrapped her right arm on his left arm and take off one of his headset.

"Hollaaa good morning my Markiepooh," she said in his ears while tighten her arms to his.

Mark shocked because she approached him really fast like a ninja. He pushed her hard until she fell to the ground.

"Get your hands off me!"

Her left wrist flexed. Her and hip hurts too.

"Aww, it hurts you know," she said while wiped out the dirt on her mini skirt.

"I never give a fu*k," heartlessly he said. "I hate girl like you, moron, loud, got no manner, and look at make up in your face. It's too much, you disgust me!"

She freeze at the moment. His words like a knife stab her right in her heart Eyes gone red and she tried her best to not let her tears fell like a flood in Han River. It hurted her to her bone but since she love him too much she won't mind it, liked what Mark said she's moron.

She tried to stood up but since she fell so hard, it was kinda hard for her.

Grab, When she tried her best to stood up, Jackson grabbed her wrist and helped her to stood up. He smiled at her. She smiled back. Mark could only look at them in disgust.

"Even he said your face was disgusting, you're still the prettiest girl in this school. With or without make up," Jackson tried to flirted her. His hand the top of her head, smiling.

"Yeah, his eyes just to blind because the bookworm jump to his eyes! But still, I love him," she said winked her eye, Jackson gave silent protest by let out his tongue. Mark didn't care. He deaf his ears.

"Oh hey Kim Yugyeom," she said when the said girl passed them.

"Can you please help me? Bring me to class with you, I can't walk. Please?"

The tall girl stopped. "Why?"

"My leg was in-"

"If you don't want to, I'll carry her," Jackson said cut her words, he looked at Yugyeom fiercely.

"No! No! No! My Markiepooh might be jealous if you carry me. Kim Yugyeom, please?" she pleaded, Yugyeom looked at her then took a glance at Jackson. She nodded

.

.

BRAKK!!!

Books scattered on the floor. The looked like a bunny girl held her anger. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Can you, even just for a day don't mess up with me KIM TAEHYUNG?!"

"Oops sorry, I didn't see you," he bended down, picked up the scattered books. She pushed him aside and took the books by herself. She glared at him. The guy just looked at her in confused.

"Now you want to bully me like the others?"

"What?" he still confused.

She took a step closer, she looked him in the eyes. Her expression was hurt and it made Taehyung look bad. She closed her eyes once again then turned her body to left him. He held her waist and took her closer. Now he looked deep in her eyes. Paused for a moment before she realize he really closed with her. She pushed him.

"I'm sorry, I really am. It was unintentionally. Is it so hard for you to believe?" he said and carried all of the books on her.

He walked casually after that, leaving Jungkook on her own thought. She followed on his back. He looked at her slightly then smiled without her knowing.

"These books so heavy for a sticky girl like you." She didn't reply him. Too lazy to even replied.

Once they enter the class, their teacher was already there. Taehyung put the book on teacher's table. He and Jungkook bowed 90 degree for him. The teacher nodded then they separated to sit on their own chairs.

"Listen class, the result of your Korean Language test finally out. From today, let's sit based on your score," said the teacher.

She gave the result and planned their seat. So Mark sit with Yugyeom near the window, in front of Teacher's table. Jungkook was sit with Kim Taehyung. Jackson sit with Kim Seok Jin and the last, the buttom of score was Bambam who sit alone in the corner on the back of the class.

"No way! This is unfair! I'm from Thailand, how could I mastered Korean Language? AND I DON'T WANNA MY MARKIEPOOH SIT NEXT KIM YUGYEOM OR ANY OTHER GIRLS EXCEPT ME!!!" she yelled as loud as she could. She couldn't accept it! No way! She was angry. Her face was red, her chest was up and down to control fire on her heart which hotter than fire in hell.

The class being so noisy right now, some accepted, some rejected.

"Silent please! My decision was final. Mark and Jackson wasn't Korean but they can afford it. There's no reason for you, miss Bhuwakul."

The whole lesson ended with Bambam sulking all day long, her lips pouted like a little snail. She still couldn't accept it! No, even if Pharaoh woke up from his dead and forced her to accepted it. No. A big No.

How could she accept that? She used to see Mark sit with black haired head NOT brown haired head. She used to see Mark with short haired head NOT long haired head. She used to see Mark sit with a boy NOT a girl. And she used to see Mark sit with Kim Taehyung NOT Kim Yugyeom.

GRHHHHHH. She was so jealous right now. She planned to delete this date from calendar so there was no pitiful anniversary for her next year. The point was, she hated this day!

The lesson was ended. Changed to another class until it was break time. While the others was busied their self to run to cafeteria, Bambam still on her seat. Ears super focused and eyes super focused on Mark and Yugyeom. They seemed like talking, too fuc*ing bad, she could't heard what they said.

She kicked the innocent chair next to her and hit the poor table in front of her. She was so jealous. Meanwhile, they didn't seem to noticed on what Bambam had done. Because they talked to each other.

 "I never saw you before. As far as I remember, it was always Jeon Jungkook rank behind me even we never in the same class before," Mark start to talk.

"Yeah, I was transfered student," she replied. Bambam couldn't stand it anymore. She walked out to cafeteria to have lunch. Jealousy sure drained all her kimchee fried rice, bibimbab, and jajangmyeon she had this morning.

The scene of Mark and Yugyeom made her starving. Still on the sulking mode, she walked heavily to cafeteria.

It was full of student who starving like zombies. She saw Jackson being surrounded by girls. They tried their best to catch his attention, like feeding him, glued their chest to his arms, and another cheapy tricks.

She walked pass him. She searching a chair for her to sit. After walked here and there, she found table for her to ate. She attack the food that she brings, right there, right now once she placed her on the chair.

When she ate in barbarian manner, Yugyeom sit in front of her. Started to enjoying her food.

"Hey Kim Yugyeom, don't you dare to flirt my Markiepooh. He's mine and always mine."

Yugyeom stopped. She didn't replied. Bambam still eating but her eyes never leave Yugyeom's. They ate in silent. Bambam finished her food, Yugyeom ate half of her food. Without a word, she left Bambam to somewhere. She didn't mind anyway.

"Why she always eat half of her food?" she questioning on herself.

.

.

.

It was the same as yesterday, the snow still falling from the sky to her now ponny tail head. Same time, same season, but different situation. Cause the coldest person (for Bambam only), Mark Tuan was standing next to her.

They walked side by side but China to Korea distance between them. Everytime Bambam tried to get closed to him, he always moved away.

"Can you stop? It's disgusting," he hissed. Bambam stop her step.

"Hell no!" she insisted.

"If I stop, I'm afraid you will miss me. You're not as strong as me for held your longing toward me."

Mark sighed, who is the most sane here? It's him! But being for too long with her making him going insane. She's crazy, insane, moron, idiot, and all bad name goes to her.

Bambam still play around just to made Mark angry at her. Her bahavior was made him rather went to hell than being one hour with her.

Now she dance like a maniac. Without she noticed she almost in the middle of the street. Before a car could hit her, Mark pull her bag made her almost fell in his arm if he didn't held it.

"Can you leave your dumbness even just for a second?" He asked disbelief.

Her mind was not in the place where it should be. She was not shocked because a car almost kiss her or because the car driver scolded them, it was because she throw away the chance to fell in his arms.

.

.

.

"Oh my God! Are you Kim Yugyeom?! Oh my, I can't recognize you. Come in dear," an old but still beautiful woman opened the door to let her in. She gave her an polite smile.

"Hello mom, it's been a long time I didn't see you," she hugged that woman tighly. The woman hugged back and cried, made her almost cried too.

"You grew so fast and look at you, you really beautiful now. Oh I don't have any patience to make you be my daughter in law," she laughed. Yugyeom hugged that woman again. They stopped their hugging session when Jackson pass them. Yugyeom looked at him and they glance at each others.

"You got no shame to come here again, don't you?"

.

.

.

"What? Why are you looking at me like this? Are you falling in love with me already, Markiepooh?"

"Why don't you complain anything?"

"Eh? For what?"

"I'll take the farest way to get here and we walked by foot for almost 2 hours. Why don't you complain? YOU SHOULD BE TIRED AND DEAD RIGHT AWAY!"

"Hahaha," she laughed for a moment then continued."I never complain even walking for twenty four hours with you. As long I'm with you, I don't mind anything," she gave him a wide smile. Five fingers smile.

He didn't even bother to replied as he walked in front of the main door. It was open automaticly once the infrared censor noticed his presence. She opened in amaze, still wondering how could the door. Is that because of his breath? Or his iris? Aaah she confused.

"Ah is this because you want to have a longer time with me? Don't worry Markiepooh, as long as I'm with you I don't mind walk to Afrika with you," she gave him shly smile. He sighed.

"Do you start to have interest in me? Why do you agree bring me to study in your house? You want to tell your parent that I'm your future wife?" She still talked, whether her realize or not that she talked alone and Mark didn't seem to gave a damn.

Once they entered his house, she still amazed and even more amazed in every inch she step in. Oh hey, she's rich but Mark really showing his level.

"Uncle Maaaaaaaaark." A five years old girl run toward him. Mark carried the girl into his right arm. That little girl kissed his cheek happily and Mark kiss her chubby cheek, her jaw, her nose, and her forehead back.

Little did he knew, Bambam saw his very tiny smile in him. For everyone who didn't knew him, they wouldn't see his a very tiny slight smile but for Bambam, it was the largest smile she ever see on his lips.

She smiled happily too. But deep inside, she felt so envy. She wanted to be that little girl, she can hug him, kissed him, and the most important... making him smile. How she've been dying just to see that slight smile. She even want to swapped her soul to the evilest devil just for his smile. As you know, he always cold toward her, gave her death glare, and cursed her. She tried to join them. She poked her cheek, the girl stop being kissy kissy with Mark and stared at her.

Now she realize her presence. She still staring at her without any single blink of an eye. Mark looked at Bambam's face who tried to kiss his niece. Her face was close. Closer. And then...

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH! IT HURTS!" She cried her lung out as that little yet so powerfull hand grip her hair. Her head was hurt and burning. It felt like Angel of Death take out her soul by those little girl hand.

She grip that little hand but she afraid it would hurt that tiny creature. In the end, the little girl who still in Mark's arm continued rapish and attacked her head.

She lost her balance. And you know what will happen next.

Hello, long time no see guys. Pardon me for really late update. I tried my best to update anytime soon if I have much time more. And thank you for waiting, read, comment, and subscribe especially for @welly_markbam because talking to you gave me a spirit to write this fic, dear. Love you guys, seee you in the next chapter.