Chapter 6

That's okay. I'm strong

"JUST GO DIE!"

"AAAAAARGH IT HURTS YOU CRAZY !"

"NO WAAAY! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MARKIEPOOH!"

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN HIS GIRLFRIEND!"

We could see two young girls looked so close and intimate. They rubbed each other's hair with the power they had. They pull as hard as they could.  No one seemed had any interest to letting go even though their hair loss on their enemy's hand.

At the end, Bambam  pushed the girl hard and she fell on the floor. A desperate loud  ouch enter her eardrum. Bambam laughed at her.

"This is for you cause you dared enough to touch my soon to be husband!" she pointed at the girl.

Before she left, she gave the girl down there a killing sign. She crossed her point and middle finger to her neck, to made it clearer that she wanted to cut her neck. The poor girl felt so creep out and  regret what she had done.

"How many times do I have to tell them that Mark was mine? And how dare she touch my precious?!"

She sighed.  Mark was hers and and forever will be hers. She would do anything just to made those parasites far away from him so he could realize only her on his side.

She was jealous. Of course. The sight of that girl she didn't even knew her name touch Mark's arm burning the fire inside her heart. That girl threw her own body pretended she would fall and used Mark's arm as support so she won't fall. Tch, classic.

Tough she could see Mark rejected that girl, still she felt uneasy. There were uncounted girls out there who would willingly be his number one lover. What if Mark chose one of them then kicked her away? Maybe not today but it could be happen anytime, maybe tomorrow, next week, or next month? This thought make her… sad?

She leaned on her chair. Her shoulder down. Her lips wrinkled. Then she changed the position. She buried her face on top of her desk with arm lingered her head.

Sigh. After all this time. After everything she had done. Mark never broke his hate toward her.

She falling in love with him in every first love was spawn. She loved him since the first time she entered the school on first grade. The cold aura that lingered on him got her attention. That spawn love began to growing bigger and bigger as time goes by.

She confessed her feeling right away even she got glare as her gift.

That boy rejected her.

And since that day she followed him everywhere. Clinged on him every time they met. Tried to caught his attention. She make up like a . She dressed like . Maybe Mark liked y girl cause he rejected her when her face was still innocent. That what she thought.

She fought with every girls that have the same feeling for Mark.

Did she disturb him that much? Should she move on? But how? She used to lingered on him everywhere she met him. It must be so strange if she went away from him. He was being her air from the time she loved him. He was being her blood from the time she confessed to him. How could she lived without her air and her blood? For short, how could she lived without him?

'Where's your boyfriend that you promised to brought to me, Mook?  Remember , your time's almost up.'-YourLovelyFather.

In her condition, her father text was shaking off her faith.

Before everything went vain, should she really give up?

.

.

.

"What are you doing here?" it's the cold voice the first  she heard when the door opened.

She didn't have any gut to answered the question he gave her. She stood still in front of the door and he didn't have any interest to made the door opened wider.

She look up at him scared and bite her lower lip. He looked at her lazily because she  looked like a statue looking at him, not answering his question. He bet, she didn't even breath.

So, he decided to closed the door. She held the almost closed door.

”If you don't have something important, I suggest you to go away from my house!"

She still quite.

His blood pressure risen up, this girl got his angered. So he closed the door really hard and left the loud bang right in front of her face. She closed her eyes.

 She cursed her stupidly. She gathered all of her courage to come to this house once again to meet him. But, when she met him all the courage she had was faded away.

"Darl, why are you still outside? Let's come in with me," the beautiful woman with clothe full of dirt approached her.

She didn't change. That was what she thought. She still loved to farmed the flowers. She used to saw that woman like this, every morning she come here.

The house isn't different either since the last time she came here. It remind her to the time she used to come to here to meet the one she loved. Five years since she left, his mom, his house, they were still the same.

Everything hadn't changed except their  heart who seemed changed a lot, so strange until she couldn't recognize his.

"Yugyeomie, stop daydreaming. Let's come in!" that woman grab her by the arm.

There he was, looking at her with hatred look.

"I leave you two," she said walked away.

After she left. Nobody between them willing to broke the silence neither swiped the cold atmosphire surround them. The handsome one breath a heavy sigh, she could heard it.

”I'm sorry Jackson," she kneeled down his feet." I will say this over and over again until you're bored, until you forgive me."

He stand still arrogantly. His chin up refuse to looked at her. Tough his face seemed so arrogant but you could see a very light sadness in his eyes. Too bad, Yugyeom didn't see that. Her sight blurred with tears.

" You think it was easy, don't you? Forgive someone was not as easy as you left me Kim Yugyeom-ssi. I hate you to my bone and I really wish I never see you ever again in this world nor in another world."

"Can you listen to my explanation please? I want to talk in front of you not by text or any else!"

"For me, affair was an affair. Your explanation won't change anything at all. If I can turn back the time, I hope I never met you. Can you disappear once again like you did before?"

And then she was crying really bad.

.

.

.

She was still in Bambam's small apartment. Sometime she was  wondering why on earth she agreed to sleep over on that stupid girl's apartment cause as long as she remember they never close in any way. But it can wait, she could  think about it later because now she started to exploring Bambam's apartment.

She raised her eyebrow. How couldn't she? Bambam's room was full of Mark picture on it. There even some cheesy poetry that she guessed Bambam made it herself on every taken pictures.

Ting! Ting! Ting!

It was sounds of her phone. She opened that green social media with bear as an icon. It was her group class. She usually never care on what happened in group, she never showed herself too.  She got no apatite to joined the conversation. It waste of time, that  what she thought. She just read without read it fully, just too decrease the number of notification that reached more than hundred chats. It disturbing you know when you open your phone expecting there's a good information but in fact, it was just trashy conversation.

But this time was different. She read them all.

No. If you think she read it cause she didn't have something to do, you're wrong. She read it cause it was her as a topic. She read them one by one, no chat have been missed!

'Jungkook-ah, why don't you attend class? Got no face to show up huh?'

It was Kim Seokjin who started the conversation. Then girls on her class, even boys joined the conversation too.

'Hahaha, sure Jinnie. I heard she've been kicked out from her house.'

'Awww poor her kekeke.'

'Shame on her!'

'Wkwkwkw, I just hope she was not only kicked from her house but our school too.'

'There's no Miss-Know-Every-Subjects yeay!'

'Stop guys your words might hurt her, you know!'

'Who give a damn? She deserved to being treated like this!'

'Ckckck her father was mayor in our town.'

'You girls are chickens attacked her on this group, if you dare say it right in front of her face!'

'I don't care'

'Jungkook-ah, how much is your body? Hahaha'

Her body slumped to the cold floor. Her shoulder hit the chair near her.

She threw her phone away. She never cared on what people think! That was she usually be. This time was an exception. Those words hurt her! It was so hurt until her chest was tight. Breath in and breath out like she usually did so useless, had no function at all to calm her down.

No! She would never cried! But dew on her eyes betrayed her.

Her phone was ringing now. The person called her through Line application. She just looked at the blinked light on her phone with blank expression. Completely ignoring the person. She didn't know who the person was, cause she threw that phone a little far from her. To be honest,  she was afraid the person called her jus to mock her.

ONCE. She ignored.

Twice. Still the same.

Thrice. Finally she reach her phone. When the caller number displayed on her phone, she felt umm relieved?

"What do you want Kim Taehyung?"