Chapter 1

That's okay. I'm strong

Mark Yi En Tuan was her forever ultimate imaginary boyfriend. Hundreds of her confession being rejected. Did she gave up? No. It made her more into him. Rejected, ignored, did it affected her? No. It made her loved him more. His cold eyes whenever he looked at her. His like a knife mouth and harsh words when talked to her, did she hated them? No. It made her adore him more.

Kim Yugyeom is her forever ultimate enemy. She hated her to her bone and to the last drop of her blood. Was she beautiful? She thought she's prettier. Was she famous? She only a nerd. Was she y? Of course she was ier than her. All of her imperfection, what made she so insecure? Of course it was because Mark courted on Yugyeom. Sure she couldn't get along with Yugyeom.

Jackson Wang was her forever ultimate fan. He liked her so much. He was a good looking playboy who always nice, caring, and romantic toward her. Did she see it? No. Because her sixth and half senses only belong to one person: Mark Yi En Tuan. Poor Jackson.

And here she was, the main role of this fanfiction. Kunpimook Bhuwakul or if you thought her name was so difficult to remembered, just call her Bambam. She was a especially when it came on Mark. She kicked out all of those parasites who lingered on him. Everyday, every night, 24 hours of her just thinking about Mark. On her brain, there were only three things: Mark Yi En Tuan, Mark Tuan, and Mark. No wonder she wasn't smart student. You couldn't blame her. He's just too hard to resisted.

But why did Mark rejected her?

Beautiful? Check.

Smart? No.

Kind? No.

Oooh wait, she only got the beauty.

BLAM!!! A loud blam could be heard to all 30 students in the room when a super thick book laid on Bambam's head. She jumped then touched her now hurt head while blinked her eyes in shocked.

Eyes on her. All of the class attention on her. The rest wanted to laugh but they held it because if they did, their soul would be separated from their body. The teacher sure kill them.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul!!! How many times do I tell you to pay attention on my lesson instead of Mark's back?" Said the teacher while pinched Bambam's arm.

"Awwww it hurts miss Heechul. I don't know, I got no time to count what you said."

"Yah this kid! This is your last year on high school. What's your future gonna be? Don't you want to success?"

"Chill miss. My future plan is be Mark's wife. This math lesson is nothing gonna to do with my future plan. In math, one plus one is two but in real life me plus Mark could be three, four, five, or more."

"HAHAHAHA." The student couldn't hold their laugh anymore. Bambam and her stupidly never fail to grew the horns inside the teacher's head.

"ALL OF YOU! GOT E MINUS ON MY LESSON!"

Yes. They're waking up the devil inside her soul. If she was angry, you should prepared to lived in hell because there's no turning back.

After that, Kim Heechul left the class in angry mode.

Pair of glared eyes on Bambam now. They blamed it on Bambam. If she didn't do anything stupid to made their teacher Kim Heechul angry, they wouldn't get punishment.

"BAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!" now group of girls chased her. She run as fast as she could out of the class.

Grab! The group of girls got her now. They're seven while Bambam was alone. In this situation, she hoped she was in Korean drama where you get chased by group of people you could run away or hided easily. Well, this was not Korean drama by the way.

"YAH! We got you little runaway!" A blonde girl grabbed her arm and punched her head.

Now they took her to class like she was a thief being caught by police. She smiled innocently.

"AWWW, it hurts guys!" She screamed once she entered the class.

Lot of girls gathered just to pinched her, grabber her hair, or slapped her back. After the girls satisfied on what they've done, they're back to their seat.

"Hei, it's not really my fault. I didn't ask all of you to laughing me."

"We didn't laugh at you. We laugh to your stupid mind!"

"BUT, if you didn't laugh at me. I got the punishment alone. I know all of you love me that much but please, I can handle the punishment on my own.

" The blonde girl punched her head fir the second times. She hold her head. Seriously, if her head being punched like that, don't blame her for her stupidly.

"So, what we're gonna do with this guys. Any idea?" ask the long black haired girl, Jeon Jongkook.

"All we have to do just apologize to Miss Kim Heechul," the class president Kim Taehyung.

"Do you forget that miss Heechul won't forgive easily Kim Taehyung?" said Jeon Jongkook, sarcasm.

"At least, we try chilly-mouthed-Jeon-Jongkook."

"Yah guys, could you stop lovey dovey here?" Bambam said. She bore to watched this TaeKook couple fought whenever they got a chance.

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jongkook glared at her. She just pretended she didn't see it.

Grab! A hand grabbed her hand so hard and forced her out of class. The taller boy guide her to library. She yelled to the brown haired boy to released her hand.

He pinned her on the wall and thinner the gap between them. She bite her lower lip to decrease the pain on her back that hited the wall. He seemed so mad at her. His cold eyes sure could freeze her.

"Ma-Mark."

.

.

.

Hello long time no see. I tried to make this fic worth to read and end up to delete-write-delete-write and it goes on.

And forgive me for grammatical error and typos. If you want to give a bad comment please don't bash on the pairing or the genderswitched that I made.

And thank you so much for readers who gave me comment, subscribe or even only reading. You guys really makes my day.