Garden of Eternal Youth

The Jaeling Arena
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
JAELING 
 DRABBLE
 
 
 
 
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT

The most beautiful place I have ever seen in all the world is probably the small little place hidden in our own backyard. The Garden of Eternal Youth. My first time setting foot inside was with my twin brother, Junki. I remember it clearly, the excitement we were in. To see what we could not see before, to enter where we could not enter before. It was on the eve our our coming of age celebration when the moon was at its brightest. Upon our entry into the secret garden, the most delicious creature caught our eye. Skipping among the green fern was a young girl. Petals fluttered from her crown of flowers as she hummed a sweet tune. The thin, white sun dress she wore paled in comparison to her brilliant skin... a skin that glowed unnaturally. Not quite beautiful. Not quite pretty. She is only human, after all. Petite and slender, with dark eyes and dark hair to contrast with her love white skin. Why is she not beautiful? Why is she not pretty? Perhaps her eyes were too round and black. Perhaps her hair was too dry and crisp. Perhaps was too wide and expressive. And her nose... her nose...

"Jaejoong, brother... look at it's nose! Doesn't it remind you of our pet rabbit? The one that died last winter? Let's call it Bunny. Our new pet rabbit!"

"It probably already has a name..."

"I'm sure whatever it may be, it is nothing compared to Bunny."

She was like our brand new toy... and like all brand new toys... they grow old and we grow tired of them. And, eventually... eventually...

"Jaejoong. Junki. You two silly boys... how many times must I tell you not to play with your food? Now, eat."

Even with her long gone, I still remember her name. Of course. The first delicious creature to welcome us into the Garden of Eternal Youth. The very first. Xinling.

"Jaejoong, brother... let's call our doll, Xinling. It's the perfect name for her."

"No more Bunny for you?"

"Bunny? It is nothing compared to Xinling. Let's call our doll, Xinling."

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH