Jam and Butter!

The Jaeling Arena
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
JAELING 
 ONESHOT
 
 
 
 
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT

Jaejoong stretches and yawns. The nice, warm aroma of breakfast is slipping in from the kitchen. He can hear her soft, happy humming through the closed door. What is she so happy about this morning? Whatever it is... it is contagious. He goes into bathroom to relieve his bladder, brush his teeth, and wash his face. With all that morning good stuff out of the way, he moves on to the even better stuff... greeting her in the kitchen. Her back side is lovely as usual. He has been there. He has totally been there last night. He smiles... noticing her slightly messy hair and her fuzzy house slippers. She looks so warm and inviting. He crosses the kitchen and gives her a big surprise hug from behind. And then... of course... his naughty hands start to trail off to warmer places.

"Good morning, Lingling..."

Cyndi, his girlfriend of three and half years, turns around to give him the usual morning kiss. But, wait... wait a minute.............

What the ?! What the.... why is it... why the is it...

Jaejoong gasps, finding himself back in bed... or maybe... maybe he never left the bed to begin with. ... that was the nastiest dream since... since that other one he would rather not be reminded of. But why the did it have to be...

The door of the bedroom opens and Cyndi comes in with a tray. God... he has never been so relieved in his life to see her... except for that one time when he thought she fell off the pier. That was ing scary as hell. He really thought she fell over the rail.

"For you, Jae... a special breakfast in bed." Cyndi sets the tray on the bed and leans in for a morning kiss. He is a little anxious... fearing that she might warp into... but... nope. The kiss feels just right.

He looks from her to the tray and then back. "Mmm... I love having JB in the morning. Especially in bed."

"Do you mean jam and butter on your toast?" She pours him some black coffee.

"Of course, jam and butter. What did you think it meant? JB from GOT7?" He feels a little awkward saying it outloud.

Upon hearing the actual name, Cyndi spills the coffee over her hand.

"Lingling, are you okay? ... did it burn you? Let me see? Let's go run it under some cold water." Jaejoong pulls off the sheets and hops out of bed in an instant. "What's the matter with you?" He drags Cyndi to the bathroom and turns on the sink faucet.

"Well... you just startled me a little... that's all... Jae, actually-"

"Cyndi! You're the best mama ever! Thanks for letting crash at your place!" The front door slams shut.

"What the... who was that? Who was..."

"Oh well... you see... that was JB..."

"What the ? What the ?! Why is he... when did he... why did you... did you...?" His eyes are wide... as wide as a dead goldfish.

"He got thrown out by his parents again... and you know about his temper. So I let him stay over for the night."

"Why the did you not tell me?!"

"You were already heavily asleep when he came knocking on our door. He's like a little stray puppy. How can I just turn him away?"

"What the ? I just... I... they are not the same!"

"Yes they are! I couldn't resist his puppy eyes."

"He does not have puppy eyes!"

"Yes he does!"

"I can't believe we're having this conversation... why are we having this conversation?"

"Because he is a stray little puppy."

"No... no he's not, Lingling..." OMG. No wonder... no wonder he had that nasty dream. Is that why she brought him breakfast in bed? Because that guy was out there?

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH