Innocent Hand Holding

The Jaeling Arena
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
JAELING 
 DRABBLE
 
 
 
 
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT

"God... I hate watching these middle-aged couples holding hands so early in the morning. Horrible start to a good day... horrible."

"You jealous?"

"It's unnecessary... just look at them... they even wrapped their hands in a towel just so people would notice them holding hands... that's just too much."

"Maybe they're doing it to annoy desperate singles like you."

"Or maybe... maybe they got something to hide. They got something to hide, don't they?"

--

"Cyn... can't we take this stupid towel off? It's really..."

"No! Do you want people seeing?"

"They're already seeing... if you're so scared of people seeing, why didn't you just wait for them to come by the house?"

"I don't have time to wait for them to come by the house! I have to get to work on time! Unlike your flexible work schedule!"

"Let's just take this towel off, it's..."

"No! Jae... you better not... you better not do it."

"Are you scared of people finding out you've been playing naughty? Are you scared they will judge you because you lost the keys to the handcuffs?"

"What? Jae... I don't care if people find out we play in our free time. I'm afraid that they'll think we're runaway convicts or something. That would be troublesome."

"Cyn... what kind of convicts are cuffed together? What kind of officer would do that... cuffing bad guys together..."

"I don't know... it's possible! Now walk faster! We need to get to the locksmith as soon as possible. Go go go!"

--

"Hey... I think I see... handcuffs under that towel... you were right... they do have something to hide."

"I knew that. Better call 119 and report these criminals. They were so shady and suspicious."

"Yeah, right. You thought they were a lovey dovey couple and got jealous over them..."

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH