Hot Blood in the Cab

The Jaeling Arena
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
JAELING 
 DRABBLE
 
 
 
 
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT

Jaejoong and Cyndi rush out from the fancy restaurant to do what they usually rush out from a fancy restaurant to do. Escape from paying the check? Uhh, no... try... have indigified in the back of a friend's cab. No joke. They are professionals at removing each other's clothing especially in extra tight space... like the broom closets (those brooms have more than one dirty use), and the shoe closet (same goes for the pointy stilettos). Everything goes well with the in the cab... friend peeking back at red lights, lewd noises issuing from several openings, hot breathes and hotter bodies fogging up the windows. Everything is good... that is... until Jaejoong whispers something into Cyndi's ear... which causes her to grab a handful of his wet hair and slam his head hard against the car door. Multiple times.

Their cab driver friend jumps and swerves. Luckily for all of them, there are no on coming traffic.

"You damn bastard! You're imagining me as BoA again? You ing bastard... asking me to say something y in Korean? I will never say a damn word of Korean to you. Not a damn word!"

Jaejoong blinks and shakes his head. Recovered enough to speak. "Don't think you're innocent, you violent . I know you pretend I'm Taemin when we have . Every single time you ask me to sing that damn Taemin song and it turns you on, I know. I ing know it."

"Why don't you just to BoA then, huh? Go... just ing go. Go right now." Cyndi kicks to get the attention of their cab driver friend. "Junsu. You know where BoA lives, right? Drive there. Drive there so we can dump this bastard at her door step so he can her as much as he wants. Because..." She turns back to her boyfriend of three and a half years. "Because I don't need you. Taemin speaks way better Mandarin than you anyway. I don't need you. Just go to your damn BoA, god dammit! You ing bastard." She digs her nails into his shoulders like a lioness pouncing on a piece of runaway meat.

"God... you're so ing hot when you're jealous, Cyn." Jaejoong grabs her face with his large hands and forces his tongue down .

Happy ending? As usual.

--

Taemin sneezes.

"Bless you, hon."

"Thanks, Bo. For some reason... I have this feeling like someone is talking about me... very aggressively..."

"As well they should... I just can't believe you called out Jaejoong's name when I was giving you head. You're bi, right? You're definitely bi."

"Wa-what? I'm straight... what... what about you, huh? You keep on calling me Little Turtle. Don't think I don't know where that came from. I've watched Smiling Pasta, too, you know, and I am nothing like that little woman. I have this for crying out loud!"

BoA looks. "To tell you the truth... if Cyndi wears one of those strap-ons... there's no difference." No difference, really.

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH