Mama's Milk

The Jaeling Arena
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
JAELING 
 DRABBLE
 
 
 
 
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT

JB is a natural born leader. At the age of three, he owned the nursery. At the age of five, he owned the whole neighborhood. No one messes with his family and gets away with it. No one. He probably inherited the leadership power from his dad because his dad is a total leader. His dad pretty much owns half the world with just a smile. Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong. Heard of him? Of course. It explains why JB grew up being a leader... but he likes to believe that his powers to lead people is from his mama. Or, well... his mama's milk to be exact. Still drinking it like water at the age of five.

His mama is constantly made to explain herself to relatives every time she gives him a to latch on. 

"Oh god... she's doing that milk thing again. JB is already going to school and she's still feeding him? Don't they feel embarrassed?"

"It's not normal."

"They're not normal to begin with."

"Lingling... when are you going to stop this crazy act? You can't do this forever..."

"I will stop when he doesn't want it anymore. I don't see what's so wrong about it. It keeps him healthy, strong, smart, and beautiful."

"Do you know what the other mothers are saying about you?"

So they are looking down on his mama again? Screw those other mothers. Screw them.

--

"JB. My mom says I can't play with you because your family has cooties. She said your dad is too y and your mom is too shameless and your brothers and sisters are too weird."

"My mom said the same thing, too. She said you're going to grow up with a milk ... whatever that means."

Is that so... time to let his natural born leadership kick into high gear. They will be his followers again... for life. "Here... let me show you guys something."

"Whooa!!!!! How did you do that, JB?"

"Is it magic? It's magic, right? It's so cool!"

"Nah, it's not magic."

"Then what is it? What's your secret?"

"There's no secret. I can just do it like that thanks to my mama's milk."

"Serious?!"

"So... if we drink or mom's milk from the ies, we can do it just like you?"

"Probably."

"Cool! I'm gonna go ask my mom to give me her !"

They believe him. Haha. Excellent.

--

"Mama... I'm tried. Can I have a ?"

"Can't you see your little sister is here already?"

"Give me your other , mama."

"Did you fight with the boys again, baby? Why are you so tired?"

"I showed them that trick dad showed me and said it's all thanks to you feeding me. So, they're gonna go to their mamas and—"

"JB! You didn't! Now, I'll have to listen to those jealous mothers complain for weeks!"

"I'm just trying to help my friends out, mama. They want to be cool like me. If they want to be cool like me, they gotta get the mama milk."

"Oh, baby... that is very sweet of you... but next time, trying not to cause too much trouble, okay?"

:) Sure, mama... sure...

--

"You seem on edge... is everything okay at home?"

"It's been thirty-six days since I've had ual congress with my wife."

"For you, that's pretty long. You're barely getting through, aren't you... So who's the competition?"

"My son."

"Which one? JD, JC, or—"

"JB."

"But... he's already five years old."

"Exactly."

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH