Getting Married

The Jaeling Arena
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
JAELING 
 DRABBLE
 
 
 
 
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT

On instagram, CYNDILOVES2SING and BORNFREEONEKISS2 post similar pictures of them sitting in a white room with Cyndi wearing a white dress with a giant bow in front and Jaejoong sporting red hair again.

The caption reads: "Getting married."

It causes an uproar... a serious uproar. Fans are searching up Jaejoong and Cyndi. Like what the heck? Where is this all coming from? They find only fan fictions and fanmade videos but nothing else to indicate a real life relationship. Cyndi is in a relationship with some actor named Yu something while Jaejoong is in a semi-solid relationship with JB. What the is going on?

BleedLikeMe, the author of a hundred plus Jaejoong X Cyndi fanfic on AsianFanfics.com is being bombarded with questions and outrage. "What the ? This ship is REAL?" "What the hell is going on here?" "You know them in real life?" "How is this ship possible? They were never seen together? Photoshop?" "Wait, what are these pictures?" "How do you know about them?!"

BleedLikeMe's response: "I came back from the future."

Shadow_Reiya: "You hacked into their accounts and posted one of your manipulated photos... SMH."

BleedLikeMe's response: "Oh. How'd you know? Did you come forward from the past?"

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH