Freedom Sky

The Jaeling Arena
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
JAELING 
 DRABBLE
 
 
 
 
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT
How long has he been waiting for that one precious moment? How long? He can finally breathe easy. No worries. No worries at all. He feels light. Much lighter... now that the parasite is gone from his back. He is no longer required to feed it... now that it has chosen a new host to latch on.

This girl... this sweet, innocent girl.... Give me to her. GIVE ME TO HER!

At last. At last, the beast is willing to release him. Return his freedom. So delighted for his own well being, he feels no remorse for the girl's ill fate... her ill fate to be chosen by the beast. She is of no concern to him, after all. None whatsoever. He is free now. He is free...

At last.

Cyndi sits on her bed while continuing to admire Jaejoong's gifts in the light of the bed lamp. The precious silver rings beat out her favorite glow stick a hundred times, a thousand times. He gave these beautiful rings to her. Not Rainie or anyone else. He gave them... to her.

Precious.

Should she wear them? Should she? Does she dare to? But, they are so...

Precious.

Her hand moves before her mind has a chance to think it through. Unaware of the dangers. Unaware of the beast wishing to enslave her. To lure her in with gifts and promises. Fame, fortune, a voice to call her own. She may have it all... but all things have with a price. What price must she pay... now that the precious silver rings nest on her fingers?

Her freedom sky. To exchange her freedom sky for a glamourous sky. Is it worth it? 

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH