Yanderous

The Jaeling Arena
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
JAELING 
 DRABBLE
 
 
 
 
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT
LIFT

Day One:

While heading to his room, Jaejoong passes his little sister's room. She is talking on the phone instead of doing her homework again. What is she ever going to do with herself in the future? He will probably ending up supporting her for life... well, not that he really minds. She is the cutest little thing ever. So short and small. All his friends wish they had a little sister like him. Oh, and about her laziness in studying and doing house chores, they do not have to know the details. In their eyes, she is perfect.

Excellent.

"Are we going out to watch a movie this Friday night? Oh, I don't know... Thursday, I'm hanging out with my girl friends."

Jaejoong catches a snippet of her conversation... and it concerns him. It concerns him... like a lot. Who is she she chatting with over the phone? It's obviously not her girl friends. Could it possibly be... but... it...

Danger Zone.

He will have to question her later. No, he should break down her door and question her right now... like right now. No, no... he must demonstrate total control and restraint at all times. Tomorrow, he will casually ask. Tomorrow. Definitely, tomorrow.

 

Day Two:

"Cyn... want to go out for dinner Friday night? Changmin says there's this great place near his house."

"Mmm... I'm already going out with a friend and we'll probably grab something quick to eat."

"One of your girl friends? Is it Mei Mei? Is it Michi? Or is it that girl who always forgets things... what's her name?"

"Ann. We call her Goldfish Ann."

"Right. So, it's Ann?"

"No. Well... actually, I was planning to tell you later if it works out."

"..."

"You see, he asked me out and well... I said yes."

"..."

"Big brother, I know what you're thinking... you're thinking—"

"I thought you weren't interested in guys and dating..."

"Well... I'm not. But, I thought I'd try it out because other girls at school—"

"But you're not other girls, Cyn... you're not..."

"Anyway, I need to get to school."

"What about breakfast?"

"I don't eat breakfast..."

"..."

"I love you, bye!"

 

Day Three:

As Cyndi walks down the hallway to her locker, her friend, Mei Mei, chases her down in a non-conspicuous way. "What the hell? Cyndi... what did you do? How did you get that guy to back off? He's like a leech once he latches on. No... worse than a leech!"

Cyndi chuckles. "I sicced my secret weapon on him."

"..."

"My big brother... I set my big brother on him. He won't be bother me anymore."

"Ohhhhh..."

Yanderes... SMH

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH