Not Mad

THE STORY OF US.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings

because it’s the mind that gets angry, but the heart still cares."

HYUNGSIK POV:

 

It was one Sunday afternoon, I was busy looking for my things that I need for my recording.

I was specifically looking for my music sheet which I wrote for almost a month.

 

I couldn’t lose that! Not that. It is so important to me and to my career. I will pass those music sheets to our music director for final checking. It is my personal composition and I cannot just lose something that took me a month to finish.

 

I checked everything – from my drawers up until every corner of our shared apartment.

 

NOTHING.

 

I became irritated already. My recording is at exactly 4pm and it is 2pm already but I haven’t seen the music sheets yet.

 

Ryeowook worriedly looked at me asking what my problem is.

 

“Babe, have you seen a brown music sheet on top of our keyboard?”

 

“How exactly does it look like, babe?”

 

“Well… it was a three-page music sheet with random blue writings on the side. The pages are a bit crumpled and torn because I accidentally poured water in them…..”

 

“Uh—wait.. you mean those music sheets with green post-its?”

 

“Yes! Yes! That.. have you seen them?” I hopefully asked.

 

“I--- I threw them. I thought they were just scratch, so I decided to throw them.”

 

“WHAT???! NO WAY RYEOWOOK!!! THOSE WERE MY COMPOSITIONS! THEY ARE SO IMPORTANT TO ME AND I NEED THEM NOW! Why didn’t you ask me first before throwing them? Ive spent almost a month to finish that and I don’t have spare copy of those!!” I shouted.

 

! OF ALL THINGS TO BE THROWN AWAY, WHY THOSE!

 

Irritated,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter