Makes My Day

THE STORY OF US.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I called you because I know talking to you makes my day."

 

HYUNGSIK POV:

Drama. Musical. 

Commercial Filming. Interviews.

 

I've been so busy lately that I cannot even get a one day break! I am not complaining because I hate my work - not that.. I am complaining because Ryeowook and I almost never get a chance to go out anymore.

 

At first, I am cool with it. But as days, even months, passed by, this never sound cool to me! How am I supposed to take Ryeowook on a date? We don't even meet each other at our shared apartment. When I got home, he's already outside for work. And when he's at home, I am either sleeping soundly in my room or in the midst of a recording. And you know what, I am sick of this already!

 

The director called for a 15-minute break and I decided to call him. I fished out my phone on my pocket and dialed my boyfriend's number.

 

"Hello?" ! That voice... I ing miss that voice so much!

"Babe? Are you busy?" I asked.

"Not really. I'm with Sungmin hyung. He asked me to accompany him in buying new bedsheets for their new house. Why did you call? Aren't you in the middle of a shooting?"

"I am.."

"So... why did you call?"

"I miss you already~~"

I can hear Ryeowook's angelic giggles on the other line.

"Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter