Scared To Lose

THE STORY OF US.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And I've always wished that I am that person you're scared to lose.."

RYEOWOOK POV: 

8:00PM District of Seoul

I was busy typing on my phone, overjoyed with the thought of Hyungsik and I eating on a fancy restaurant, when I suddenly heard a bery loud screeching sound of a fast approaching car.

I looked up but was blinded by the bright light directed to me.

 

Then all of a sudden, everything went black.  

HYUNGSIK POV:

"Hyungsik?? Hyungsik!!! This is Leeteuk!! Seoul National Hospital now!!!"

 

What.

Just. Happened???

 

I really dont have any idea what was happening but with the way Leeteuk hyung asked me to go to the hospital, I know something is wrong.

I tried calling Ryeowook to ask if Leeteuk hyung also called him, but my calls won't reach him -- cannot reach him.

And that is when I started to panic. What if something happened to Ryeowook?

With this, I rushed to our shared room and hurriedly get my car keys.

 

NO, PLEASE.

NOT RYEOWOOK.

DONT LET IT BE RYEOWOOK!!!!

 

10:00PM Seoul National Hospital

 

When I hopped down my car, I ran as fast as I can to the entrance of the emergency room, and there I saw Leeteuk, Yesung and Kyuhyun hyung's tear-stained faces.

 

NO. JUST PLEASE... NO.

 

"WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, YOU IRRESPONSIBLE CREATURE!!! WHY DIDNT YOU PICK UP RYEOWOOK FROM HIS WORK! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!!!! YOU!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted at me and almost punched me in the face. Im grateful that Yesung hyung held Kyuhyun hyung.

.....so Ryeowook really got into an accident?

 

I felt my knees getting weak and I just want to slide down the cold tiles of the hospital floor, but I have to be strong, right?

 

I have to be - for Ryeowook.

 

"Where is he?" I asked. I know I sounded a bit impolite but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter