My girl's father

My Girl

 

How many people could go through what I did just to win her heart? Not many, I’d assure you. But everything I did, I did for her.

 

 

 

 

The next few weeks happened like a nightmare straight out of military camp.

 

The first time she introduced me to her father, I had the impression right away that he was not a guy to mess with and he made me feel like calling him Sir all the time.

 

I would go to their house early in the morning and do 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups. In the afternoon, I would run 10 laps with their dog around the neighbourhood.

 

When I would get home, I’d be so tired I’d hardly have the strength to do my homework, let alone party at night like I used to. I’d hit the bed straight only to wake up again early in the morning. And the cycle continues.

 

I had a hard time keeping my eyes open during classes as I was perpetually tired. Good thing Seungri would help me cope up with my studies, and that he supported me in my mad desire to win Dara’s father’s approval.

 

 

 

 

By the end of the first month, Mr. Park became lenient with me, allowing me to take her daughter out during weekends until 8pm. I wouldn’t argue with the curfew. It was enough for me to know that at least he was beginning to trust me.

 

Seungri would come by often to distract Dara’s father so Dara and I could steal some time and talk without him supervising us. It was surprising how he and Mr. Park clicked. It seemed that Mr. Park was taken in by the rat’s charm.

 

How I wish I could do that. Mr. Park even said that if he had another daughter of our age, he’d let Seungri date her.

 

Imagine how envious I was that Seungri could get away with dating his daughter just like that while I had to slave away in military camp. I had half the mind to ask Mr. Park why he was being unfair but I thought better to shut my trap.

 

3 months of agonizing and patiently waiting finally paid off. MrParkaccepted me to date her daughter. It was a huge relief on my part.

 

Finally my girl is mine.