Are you sure you're not a fan?!

Dating? That's No-No.

“I’m starting to think you’ve been stalking me.” I said jokingly to him. He smiles, and says, “Well that would be something new for me to do.” “I am the one that is usually stalked or followed. How do I know you’re not the one stalking me?” He questions. “Umm, I’m a visitor of this beautiful country, I don’t plan on getting kicked out. I think you’d enjoy my friend lily, if a stalker is what you are looking for.” I replied with sarcasm. “You really don’t know who I am?” He questioned. “Oh, I do know you, I just don’t really listen to you. Even though you are cute.” He looks at me strangely. I covered my face from embarrassment because I can’t believe I actually just said that out loud. He frowned and proceeded to say, “Are you sure you are not a fan?” My face turned red, I didn't know how to respond, so I just quickly put the jacket down the counter and walked out.

 

Bobby’s POV: I followed her out once again, once I caught up to her, I just stood in front of her. I looked at her and I could feel that she was embarrassed with what she had said. She then looked up and said, “Just pretend you did not hear what I said. I just think it’s strange how I always keep seeing you.”

“Is seeing me or thinking I’m cute a bad thing?” I pouted. She sighed and replied, “No, it's not. It’s just I don't want you or anyone to think, I came here just to stalk celebrities around.” She paused for a few seconds and then said, “Well, maybe Lily would, she’s crazy over kpop and korea.”

“Can I meet this lily person? Maybe she’s nicer than you” I asked jokingly. She talks about this Lily person a lot. She scrunches up her brows and answers, “Sure… if you want to.” I didn't think she would take me seriously.

 

“I’m getting hungry, I should get going.” She continues walking. Once again I followed her. “Um would you like to join me?” She asked half heartedly. “Since you’re following me.” She looked confused but she was smiling at the same time. I nodded and kept following and then she stops and turns and looks at me. “Do you know a place where we can go eat?” She laughs nervously. I smiled and signaled her to follow me. We went to get street food. I was going to pay for our meal, as I took out my wallet. She stopped me and put her hand over mine.

“Since you paid for my coffee, let me return it and pay for our meal.” She grinned and continued eating. I didn't want to reject her offer. I smiled back and just kept eating.

 

Silvia’s POV: I saw him pull out his wallet and I felt bad that he paid for my coffee earlier. I didn't want him to think that i was a cheap person. “It’s alright, I’ll pay for us. I actually went to get korean money after I saw you earlier today. “ He thumbs up and kept eating. It was starting to get awkward because we didn't say anything as we ate. We saw a flash and he adjusted his hat, pulled up the zippers on his hoodie and put his hoodie over his head and looked down.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I looked around to see where the flash came from. “It’s nothing.”

“Are you sure it’s no-” I got interrupted by these two school girls that came up to him and started shrieking and handing a notebook and pen to sign.

“Oh my god! It is you! You’re bobby oppa from IKON!” Exclaimed one of the girls. She and her friend sat down at the table. “So who is this girl? Your girlfriend?” The other girl asked, as she gave me a dirty look. He chuckled, “No! NO! Not my girlfriend… she’s my… manager’s assistant.” He answered with worry. When he said that, I became confused and furrowed my brows and glared at him. He signaled me to be quiet and to play along.

 

The second girl turned back at me and looked at me up and down. “Well you’re pretty lucky to be working so close to him and our oppas.” She said rudely.

She was a bit on the chubby side. Her hair was black and it was wavy and bob cut. She was wearing a school uniform. She wore red lipstick and mascara.The other girl was tall and skinny, with brown hair and it was in pigtails. Her skin was pale, black eyeliner, and pink lipstick on. She kept flirting with bobby. I could see he was trying to be nice but wasn’t enjoying their company.

 

I felt bad so I got up and grabbed Bobby’s left arm and yanked him away from her. She somehow felt off the stool, she sat on the ground and yelled at me. “YA! You just pushed me on the ground. You’re rude!” She shouted as she pointed her finger at me. I laughed and said “ Okay, you stupid sasaeng! Get your dirty hands off of him.” I pulled bobby and tried to walk away. He felt bad and kept apologizing as we got away.

“You have to be careful sometimes, those are my fans. In an instant they can turn the whole country against me.” He said as he removed my hands from his arm.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I have to get used to these customs.” I defended. “Why did you lie to them about me?”

“Because… would it make sense to tell a random fan that I was having dinner with a person I didn't even know. They would think I just have dinner with all my fans or girls that I meet.”

 

I grinned, “You look like you would enjoy it.”

“What are you saying? I’m a player?” He looked at me annoyed. “I am not. I treat girls with respect.” He defended.

“Ok, I understand. I am sorry… once again for judging you.” He was going to say something but his phone rang. When he picked up I could hear a voice shouting. “ Okay, Okay, I’ll be there soon!” He shouted back and then hung up. “I have to go.” He announced. Before he walked away, I grabbed his sweater, so he jerked a bit. “Yes?” I smiled. “Can I have your kakao before you go?” I handed him my phone. He grabbed it and typed in his number. He handed it back and jogged away.

 

I returned to my dorm and I saw Lily walking towards me. As I got my keys in the lock, she quickly pushed me into my room.

“What the hell? Why did you push me?” I yelled. She stopped and took out her phone and showed me a photo. It was bobby and I. “What is it? Can you explain this?” She interrogated. “Uh it's Bobby? I thought you would be the first person to know that. “I answered sarcastically.

“How do you even know Bobby? I thought you didn’t like Ikon.” she questioned while looking at her phone. “I don’t but I got his number. “ I bragged and I lied down on my bed. “WHAT?! HOW? WHEN?” She screamed. I winked, and put my hands in a peace sign and said “ I got skills.”

“Eww, you’re so ugly sometimes.” She stated as she left my room.

I texted her.

I guess you don’t want to see him perform tonight.

When she received my text, she quickly came back to my room. I was still lying in bed. She stared and kicked my bed. “What are you doing? Are you going to get ready?” She shouted. “Do I have to go?” She grabs my arm and pulls me up. “Yes you have to go. He’ll be expecting you.”

 

“How would he be expecting me when there’s fan all over? It’s not possible that he can spot me out of all the crazy girls.” I uttered. “Oh, he’ll definitely notice you. You’ll be the dull one that’s not having fun at the performance.” I pushed her hand off of me and got ready. I decided to put in some effort. I curled my hair, and put a black beanie over it. My makeup was simple. I just put on black eyeliner, mascara and chapstick. I had on a black tee shirt with a red and black plaid shirt over. I wore white jeans, and black combat boots.  Lilly went full out with her outfit. She almost looked like she was heading to the clubs. She wore a white crop top with a maroon colored high low skirt. With strappy black high heels. “Hurry, we’re going to be late.” She grabs my keys and her things. She shuts my door and locks it. We took a taxi and arrived at the performance location. It was filled with a bunch of girls.

I kakao messaged bobby but he didn't read or reply. Ten minutes passed by and they came out from a white van. Fans started to follow them around and they finally got to where they were supposed to perform. Everyone had their phones out and were ready to record and take photos.

“Hello! We are Ikon!” They all said in unison. “We want to thank you for coming tonight. Please have fun and enjoy” Said B.I. After they stopped talking, all the girls started screaming and I could hear the flash from cameras going off. Fans started handing them gifts and treats. They tried to thank them while performing. They only performed two songs, it was a quick performance. The screaming continued as they got to their van. Fans started to scatter away since they were gone.

 

Bobby’s POV:

After the performance we all decided to relax. I just got out the shower and finally checked my phone. I received a message from silvia 2 hours ago. I felt a little bad for not replying right away. I thought it was late so I didn’t want to reply back yet. I’ll just wait in the morning.

“Ah! I’m so exhausted!” Hanbin stated as he laid down on his bed. “I’m surprised by how many fans showed up tonight.” Added Chanwoo. “I think a lot of them were screaming for Bobby. “Announced Jinhwan. I didn’t say anything, I just smiled and scrolled through my checking the social media sites. It was silent for a moment until Chanwoo spoke.

 

“Bobby hyung who is this girl in the photo?” He asked while handing his phone to me. My eyes widen, I forgot that there was the two high schoolers that took our photo. I tried to pretend that I didn't know what he was talking about. “I don't know” I replied cooly. “So you just eat with your fans?” Questioned Jinhwan. “Wow, hyung just wants to be loved by his fans.” Stated Chanwoo.

“No, that's’ not it. I was just… hungry.” I defended. “That’s good, I was starting to think you had a girlfriend. You have to be careful. President will go crazy if he thinks that.” Junhoe informed. “That’s okay bro, I got your back.” Hanbin added with his eyes shut and towel covering his face. “Don’t worry, I don’t have a girlfriend.” I said angrily. “Okay, Okay, no need to get mad. We are all joking.” Chanwoo expressed.

Everyone went to bed, I couldn't sleep so I just laid in my bed playing on my phone. I was debating if I should message her back. I started typing and then I accidentally clicked send. “OMG WHAT DID I JUST DO?!” I yelled forgetting that everyone is sleeping. Luckily the guys are so tired that they just slept through it.

 

Silvia’s POV:

It was 2 in the morning and I forgot my phone wasn’t on silent. So it loudly buzzed on my desk. I got up to see who it was and it was Bobby. For an unknown reason, I smiled. I was shocked to see that he was still up this late.

Bobby: Korean bbq? My treat.

Me: You’re still awake?

Bobby: Yeah, I can’t sleep.

Me: I was sleeping but then you woke me.

Bobby: Sorry.

Me: It’s alright.

He didnt reply for 10 minutes so I assumed he felt asleep. As I was going to put my phone down he replied.

Bobby: Forget about what I said.

Me:... So you don’t want to get food tomorrow?

Bobby: It’s not that I don’t want to, It’s more like I can’t.

Me: Really? You had food with me earlier? What makes it different now?

Bobby: I was hungry and you looked lonely.

Me: Too late. You already invited me. I will see you tomorrow. BYE!


Thank you Orangejuice_1  and Jenny102225 for being the first people to subscribe! Hopefully I did not dissapoint! I'm a tad rusty! I haven't written in a few years.