Miscommunication

Dating? That's No-No.

“I think you know why i’m here.” President YG said in a calm manner. As soon as he said that the guys were trying to leave but he stopped them. “I understand that you guys want to date and meet people, but you have to be careful. We don’t want any of you to have a scandal. You all worked hard to get this far. Don’t let dating or girls get in your way.” He said truthfully. We all smiled and nodded.

“Can we just be friends with them?” Hanbin raised his and asked then looked down because he was scared of presidents reaction.

“Of course you can have friends, just remember you all debuted, so there's fans everywhere.”

“I’m surprised Bobby has a girlfriend, he’s ugly.” Joked Hanbin. I was annoyed so frowned at him. If we were on TV, I would have laughed and played it off, but that kind of annoyed me. I understand that I’m one of the ugly members. It just gets annoying sometimes. He looked at my face and stopped talking.

“That’s besides the point” President YG added. I spoke before he added anything else. “She is just a person I met, maybe a silly fan. I don’t know who she is. I just happen to run into her a lot.” I stated.

“So, she’s a stalker?” Questioned Jinhwan. “I will get more security for you boys.” President YG included. “No! She’s not a stalker. I guess Seoul is just small city. I happen to see her.” I defended. “Oh, maybe she’s your soulmate.” Junhoe joked. “That’s right. he is charming.” Added Yunhyeong.

“Is it true that you monitor our phones and cctv?” Asked Chanwoo. The guys turned and looked at president when he asked that. “Where did you hear that?” Questioned President. “We heard Sandara noona talk about it when Bobby hyung and Hanbin hyung were on Happy Together.” Chanwoo included. President didn't say anything, he looked at us, walked towards the door. Opened it and turn looked out of it and said, “It’s late you all should go to sleep.” He walked out and closed the door. It got quiet and I went to the bathroom. Closed the toilet and sat down and looked at my phone. It showed that I called Silvia. Did she hear the whole conversation?

 

Silvia’s POV: I am ashamed to admit it but I was happy that Bobby called me. I answered but I think it was a pocket dial because he didn't say anything. I heard the background. It was an older man speaking. I started to feel a little sad as I heard the conversation. I know I should hang up but I couldn’t help but eavesdrop. I sighed with annoyance and I finally hung up. I didn’t want to listen anymore.

 

“Why am I feeling this way?” I asked myself as I looked at the phone. “We’re not dating and we don’t even know each other.” I lied on my bed and looked at the ceiling. My phone started ringing but i chucked it at the wall without looking or realizing. I fell asleep.

 

Bobby’s POV: I called Silvia but she didn’t answer my calls or texts. It was raining. Oh, the irony. I gave up calling and I also fell asleep. As soon as I fell into a deep sleep. My phone rang. I just jumped up quickly and grabbed my phone. It was only Mino. He wanted to meet up with me and get dinner. I rubbed my eyes and got off my bed. I took a taxi and met him at a late night cafe.

“Are you seeing someone?” Mino asked as soon as I sat down. “What makes you think that?” I questioned.

 

“I heard from Chanwoo that you got scolded by President YG.” he included. “Word travels fast in our label, huh?” I stated. Mino nodded his head and got us both and Iced Americano. “When do I get to meet his girl?” he questioned as he sipped his drink. I didn’t bother to answer. He was looking behind me and I turned to see who he was looking at.

 

“She doesn’t look Korean.” Mino added. “Silvia”. I whispered to myself but he heard. “What? Silivia?” he stopped drinking and raised both his eyebrows. We were sitting in front of the counter where people take their orders. She didn't see  me but she accidentally bumped onto the table. She was going to apologized, but she looked down and saw me. She didn't say anything as she went back to her table. She took her things and was about to leave. Mino looked at me with one eyebrow raised. He motioned for me to follow her.

 

“Wait” I shouted. She stopped and didn’t move. “What do you want?” I walked towards her and stood in front of her. “How come you haven’t been answering my calls?”

 

“Is is necessary? Are you even allowed to talk to me?” she looked passed me as she questioned.

 

“What do you mean? Are we not friends?” I assumed. She shook her head in disbelief. She was going to walk away but Mino came out of the coffee shop. “Is that her?” he assumed. She smiled at him and started to walk forward. I wanted to chase after her. I don’t know why I couldn’t move. She just got further and further away from me.

 

“Why didn’t you follow her?” cried Mino. “She wouldn’t have walked away if she wanted to speak to me.” I snapped. I started to walk away in the opposite direction.

 

Mino’s POV: I noticed a student walking into the cafe. She must goes to the same school as the girl Bobby talks to. I didn’t get a good look of her name on the ID. So, I took a taxi to the school. Apparently the security was a fan of me. He helped me find her and called her down from her dorm room. She got out the elevator and took her headphones out and looked around. She saw me and I waved at her. She shyly waved back and slowly approached me.

 

“Hi, I’m Song Mino.” I introduced myself to her. She smiled and replied. “I’m Silvia. Nice to meet you.” “How do you know me?” she requested. “I am a friend of Bobby’s.” I answered. She furrowed her brows and stopped smiling. “It’s nice meeting. I’m going to leave.” She backed away and walked towards the elevator. “Bobby likes you!” I shouted. She stopped. She let the elevator door closed. She kept pressing the button. So the door would open or close. Someone got onto the elevator. “Miss, are you getting on?” She ignored them. So I apologized for her and moved her away form the elevator. “What’s wrong?” I wanted to know. Why did she act this way? How long did she know Bobby? How do they know each other?

 

“I have to go.” whispered Silvia. She pressed the up button and quickly got on. I didn’t bother to follow her. I nodded and left the dorm.

 

Silvia’s POV: I was in complete shock when I heard what Mino told me. It didn’t make sense. It doesn’t make sense. How can he like me? We don’t even know each other. We only met a few times. We barely had serious conversation. A part of me was glad to hear that he likes me. The other part is confused because he wasn’t the one to tell me. I shook my head and sighed. I sat on my bed with my legs crossed. I looked out the window. The lights outside were beautiful. I exhaled. “Why do I feel this way?” I interrogated myself. I can’t fall for him. I didn’t come here for this. I decided to play music and Jay Park’s Solo was came on. I took out my books and notebooks. I was trying to do my homework but I couldn’t concentrate. I exhaled and patted my cheeks. “What are you doing?” I yelled at myself. I closed my eyes and the phone started ringing. I didn’t bother looking. “WHAT?” I screamed into the phone. “Silvia?” asked the person on the line. “Wait, who is this?” I calmly asked and sat up from my bed. “It’s Bobby”, he answered. I tried to play it cool. “Oh, what do you want?” I smiled and fixed my hair as if he could see it. “What are you doing tomorrow?”

 

I pretend to look at my calendar. “Umm hold on.” I took the phone away from my face and put it on speaker. “I have class until noon and then I’m free. Why?”. “Oh, my friend Mino wants to hang out with you tomorrow.” he told me. My smiled disappeared. “Unless you don't want to. I can just tell him”. “i’m free.” I said as i tried to hide my disappointment. “Why do you sound sad? I’ll be there too. In case you get bored.” I covered the phone and squealed. I accidentally hung up on him. I calmed myself down and realized what just happened.

 

Bobby’s POV: I didn’t want to go back to my dorm. Instead I went to get food and I was bored. I was going through my contact list and saw Silvia’s name. I was hesitant to call but she’s new to Seoul. I know what it felt like to be around a new place and not have much people that I knew around. Besides she’s only here for a short amount of time. It doesn’t hurt to be friends. I lied about Mino wanted to hang out. I just don’t know how to ask to hang out. It’s been a while since I hung out with a girl that isn’t from the label or from work. I think she can be a good friend.

 

“Hmm but what should I wear tomorrow?” I asked myself. So I rushed back to my dorm and checked out my closet. It was around 1am when I came back. Chanwoo was still awake. He scared me when I walked into my room. He was sitting in the dark.


“YAH! What are you doing in the dark?” I screamed. “What are you doing this late?” he asked as he rubbed his eyes and stretched. “You’re the one in my bed.” I yelled. “Oh, right. I accidentally fell asleep in here.” he laughed sheepishly. “What should I wear?” I looked as I skimmed through the closet. “What are you doing tomorrow?” asked B.I. “I’m hanging with Mino hyung.” I stated. “After our schedule? We’re going to be out late.” mentioned B.I. “That’s why everyone is sleeping.” Chanwoo included. I stopped digging in the closet. “Really?” I paused. “You’re just hanging with hyung. Why are you dressing up?” chanwoo also questioned. I sighed and sat on my bed. I scratched my head and looked at my phone. I was looking forward to tomorrow. I hope Silvia isn’t too upset if I don’t show up. That’s why I told her that Mino is going to hang out with her.


june 9th 2016- Sorry for the hiatus! Hopefully this chapter didn't disappoint! Thank you for reading! ^_^