Nugu ya?

Dating? That's No-No.

Silvia’s POV:

I woke up and there was no reply. I saw that he opened the message. I guess I shouldn’t over think it. I put my phone down and went to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I got out the shower, my phone buzzed, I got excited. I quickly grabbed my phone. As soon as I saw it, it was just a text that I didn't care about.

50% off your next purchase! Type STOP to stop subscribing

After I read the text, I felt a bit stupid. I put my hand on my head and got dressed. I was heading to class and I saw lily. She waved at me, but I pretended that I didn't see her. She started calling after me and caught up to me.

 

“YAAAAAA! WHY ARE YOU WALKING AWAY FROM ME?” Screamed Lilly. Everyone in the hallway stared at her and gave her frowns. They were probably thinking, Who is this stranger shouting like she’s crazy. I pulled my hoodie over my head and walked into my classroom. A few seconds later, I hear Lilly saying excuse me as she walked over the people that were sitting in the same row.

 

“Out of all the places to sit, you choose to sit next to me?” I stated with annoyance.

“Yes, because I’m your best friend.” She implied.

“How about I get you a boyfriend, so you can leave me alone?” I retorted. I took out my notebook and textbook. Lilly did the same. Her notebook was filled with doodles. I flicked Lilly on the nose for earlier. “YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” She looked around and realized she was loud, so she became quiet again. I answered, “It was for earlier. One, I am older than you. Two, you are embarrassing. Three, Are you senseless?” She didn't answer me, she just kept doodling. Class started and my phone started vibrating… I checked and it was Bobby. I cheesed really hard. Then i stopped smiling because I realized I smiled. “What is wrong with me?” I asked myself. An hour later class was done. I kakao messaged bobby back but he didn’t reply. Is he playing phone tag with me?! I quickly got annoyed. I read the message and it said, “누구야?” … I read it and it said, “Who are you?” … What the ?! Why all the sudden hangul?

 

Hanbin/B.I POV:

I asked hyung to borrow his phone because my battery died. I saw a name in English. I guess you can say I was a bit nosey, because when he handed me his phone, it vibrated and the messaged popped up. I meant to close it out, but I actually swiped it open. The name read silvia. I tried to pronounce it. {SILL-BEE-YA} Hmm is she American?

Bobby: I can’t meet today, how about tomorrow?

Silvia: Umm… sure...

Me: 누구야?

I accidentally replied because I forgot this wasn’t my phone. I hope hyung doesn’t get mad! I didn’t mean to snoop. It just happens.

“Can I have my phone back?” Asked Bobby. He reached out his hand, ready to grab it from me. I quickly moved my hand and put it next to my chest. “No!” I quickly shouted. He looked at me with confusion and frowned. “But it’s my phone?” He stated. “I know. It’s just… I am not done yet.” I nervously laughed. “We’re back at the dorms now. You can go charge your phone.” I faked laughed, threw his phone on the couch and ran to my room.

 

Bobby POV: I went to the couch and picked up my phone. I shook my head and unlocked it. I was wondering why Silvia didn’t reply. She usually replies right away. I opened my kakao and it showed that I answered. She opened it but didn’t respond. My eyes widen. HANBIN! I ran to his room, luckily Junhoe was leaving the room so it wasn't locked. I grabbed the pillow and started beating him with it. “YA! WHAT THE HELL MAN?” I yelled while jumping on the bed and hitting him. The guys came in and Jinhwan tried to join us.

“Okay, okay, stop! Sorry!” Shouted Hanbin. Trying to cover his face from the pillow. “Yeah, that’s right you better be sorry!” I hit him once more and stopped. Jinhwan looked at us and stopped. “Pillow fight?” He questioned, while hugging the pillow. “Too old to have a pillow fight?” Added Chanwoo. “Do you guys want to know a secret?” Hanbin chuckled as he used the pillow to protect his face. I glared at him and signaled him not to, by putting my fingers across my neck. Luckily he didn’t continue. He just smiled and put his head under the pillow. The guys got confused but left the room to do their own thing. I wanted to reply to Silvia but I don’t know what to say.

 

Lilly’s POV: It was the first week of summer school, so Silly unnie and I decided to go study at the selfie cafe. It’s pretty cool. We went all the way to seoul just to put our selfies on our drinks. Mostly just me, Silly wanted to concentrate on her korean homework. I asked her for her phone, because I wanted to see if she actually had bobby’s number.

“What’s wrong with your phone?” She questioned. “Nothing, I just want to take a selca on it. You have a better camera.” She didn’t think twice, she just gave me her phone. I smiled but tried to hide it. I doubt she noticed, because she was concentrating on her textbook. I opened up her kakao app and I saw bobby’s name. I clicked on it. I asked him to meet us in the cafe. He opened it but didn’t reply. I gave her, her phone back and continued to do my homework also. It was almost 9pm, Silly unnie wanted to leave. I agreed. We started putting things in our backpack, until a guy in all black with sunglasses came in. He was looking around at first. He smiled, then sat next to us.

 

“What’s up, Silvia?” He whispered. “Who...” she didnt continued, she realized after she looked up. She just smiled and got up. I was confused. That’s all she did? “Wait here please.” I requested. I went outside and Unnie was standing there. She was creeping in the door, covering her face with her phone.

“What are you doing?” I asked her. I pulled her phone down from her face. “No, what is he doing here?” She pointed at him. He looked at us and she backed away from the door. “I invited him…” I answered with a hint of fear. Unnie was kinda scary if she got mad. I pushed her back inside the cafe. She waddled toward the table that bobby was sitting at. She slowly pulled out her chair and sat down. It was an awkward silence. For about 10 minutes I was trying to think of something to say.

 

“I’m hungry. Should we go get some jajangmyeon? Kalbi?” I brought up food because maybe there would be less awkwardness if we had dinner.

“You have such a big appetite all the time.” Silvia added. At first Bobby was hesitant, he remembered that he offered Korea bbq to her. “I still owe Silvia. Is there a place you want to go?”

Siliva didn’t answer. “It doesn’t matter.” I replied. We walked to the nearest restaurant. Usually Silvia orders for us because my Korean is a bit rusty sometimes. I was glad Bobby was with us, he’s more fluent than the both of us. He ordered Samgyeopsal, Kalbi, Bulgogi, Ramen, and Dukbokki.

“Let’s have some soju! I’m finally legal!” I exclaimed. “Uh drinking on a school night?” Questioned Silvia. “I can’t really drink at the moment. I have a busy schedule.” Added Bobby.

“WOW! You two are boring.” I said as I drank by myself. “If you get drunk, I’m leaving you here by yourself.” Silvia informed, as she was trying to get her chopsticks to work. “You’re horrible with chopsticks.” I stated the obvious. “You’re horrible with shutting your mouth.” She retorted. Bobby smiled, “ Are you sisters?” He asked while flipping the meat over. “No, she’s a tick that I can’t get rid of.” Silvia joked. I glared at her and just smiled at Bobby. He was on the phone with one hand and the other he had chopsticks. He tried to grab the piece of meat but dropped it on his legs. Siliva didn’t really say much, just kept eating and looking straight. About 15 minutes later someone Bobby invited shows up. He pulls out the stool for his friend. He shyly smiles and greets us.

 

“This is my friend Hanbin.” Bobby introduced. “I’m sure Lily knows who that is.” Silvia included while not even looking at us. I swore at her in my mind and scowled at her. “I am silvia, nice to meet you.” She introduced to Hanbin. “I’m lily. We’re both from the states.” “Ah,” said Hanbin, he nodded his head. “Which state are you both from?” Questioned bobby. “I’ll give you a hint. If you give me your number.” She sheepishly grins. “Oh my god, how embarrassing.” Silvia added in English. He thought about it, nodded and laughed. “It’s getting late. We should get going.” Hanbin expressed. Bobby nodded and paid for the meal. Silvia and Bobby didn’t say much during dinner. It was just Hanbin and I.

Bobby’s POV: We arrived back to our housing. President YG was in the living room waiting for us. All of the other guys just stood and stared at me. It was an awkward atmosphere. I, of course, greeted him. He didn’t look too happy to see us.

“What are you doing here, President?” I asked nervously.


Hello, Cherrychinq, Gracielou0219, and  Afahxi thank you for subscribing. I hope this chapter didn't disappoint! I'm trying to post at least once a week. I will be sure to add more IKON and YG artists and less of Lilly.