"He looks like bobby!"

Dating? That's No-No.

Silvia’s POV (Point of View):

 

I snapchat a photo of the guy that I have been talking to for a week. She opens the snap and replies, “ He looks like bobby!”. I read it and was confused. I asked, “ Who the hell is Bobby?”. She then answers and says, “He’s is a k rapper and supposed to debut at anytime.” Being the creep I am, I take out my phone and google bobby yg. He instantly pops up first on the search. To my surprise he does look like my crush. Luckily, I know it's not the same person, because Bobby is Korean and the guy that is hanging out with me is not. I just laugh and thought nothing of it. I showed my crush, though. He laughed and said that he looked better than Bobby and Bobby’s eyes are “chinky-er”.

 

A month later…

I am sitting in my room. Feeling heartbroken … and listening to the same song over and over.

 

“I really need to find something to get my mind off of him. I hate school and work. I need something to distract me.” I say to myself. Then I loudly exhale and spontaneously, I google options for me to travel. One of the options were being an English teacher abroad or study abroad. I thought about it for a few seconds. So I start filling out the applications. Another month passes by and I receive an email stating I got accepted to study abroad.

 

“Are you excited to go to Korea?!!!!” Lily exclaims as she barges into my room. I take off my headphones and look up from my laptop. “Remind me why I gave you the code to the garage?”.

“I’m your best friend that’s why!” She exclaimed. “Sometimes, i regret that decision.” I said, half jokingly.

 

She leaves my room for a few minutes and I hear a few things dragging and stuff falling. “Oh , I’ll pick that up later.”  I sit in confusion, wondering why she’s being so loud. “Lilly, What are you doing?” I shouted from my room. She enters my room. “Why are you yelling? I’m showing you the luggages I have. Duh.” I stare at her luggages and count. “Isn’t that too much items for the summer?”

 

“Are you kidding? Kpop idols! I need all of this to look good.” She replies in a snarky way. “Umm okay then...weirdo.”

 

“Anyways, where's your stuff?” She obnoxiously sits on my bed and looks around. “It’s over there.” I answer as I point to my closet. Lilly frowns and walks toward it. “That’s it? One luggage? We’re going to be there for the summer.” Lilly decided to sleep over at my house because it would be convenient for us to just go to the airport together.

 

“We leave in about 5 hours, we should get to bed.” I grab my toothbrush and head to the bathroom. I hear lilly being loud and obnoxious like usual. She’s blasting music from youtube. After I finished brushing my teeth. I come in and look at the screen. She’s listening to a group named “IKON”. “Turn that down, Winner is better.” I said jokingly. She gave me a serious glare and just proceeded to watch the video. I really don't listen to winner. Just one song from them since it was recommended. I just lie down on my bed and fall asleep.