Chapter 6 : Kris 's Past

After School Coffee Prince Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ayeon P.O.V

  " You can't belive what just happened ! " I yelled across while slamming my bedroom door and then throw my backpack on the floor.

        " Wae ? What's wrong ? " Yeri asked across the phone.

" I don't even know where to start, " I said, " Those thugs invited me to the club and tricked me into joining, " I said angrily.

  " Omo, thugs ? I don't know, they are kinda cute. "

     " Cute ? CUTE ??? Ha please."

         " This seems like a Korean drama, " Yeri laughs across the phone.

" Wow, if I was in a korean drama I would be that one awesome female lead, " I said confidently as I went in the shower.

    " Awesome ? Haha, you'll be that one dork that gets mistaken for a boy."

" Yaaa."

        " I'm just kidding, gosh, " She laughed, " Oh I have to go, see you at school tomorrow."

" Ok, bye, " I said changing into my pajamas.

    " Tomorrow's gonna be a long day, " I thought turning off the light and cimbing on the bed.

 EXO P.O.V

EXO is walking home from school.

" Well that was fun, " Kris said.

   "Where's Chen and Kai ? " Sehun asked kicking a water bottle and stepped over it.

" They're at practice, I heard the tryouts are gonna be tomorrow to see who will debut in the new boy group, " Xiumin said looking down.

       " Well, that's the life of a trainee for you, at least we'll have some entertainment, for at least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter