Chapter 3 : Found Her

After School Coffee Prince Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan P.O.V

" Wait so what happened ? " Tao laughed slapping Baekhyun's arm.

    " Okay, so this girl, I told her that I don't want to see her but this morning, when I woke up, I saw staring right at me through the window, " Baekhyun said with this disgust while acting it out with his hands.

 " Girls these days, " Lay said calmly.

        " Well, all they do is whine, gossip and stuff, " Suho said as all of us walk down the hallway.

"     It was just like usual, these girls screaming and following us. Seriously can't we have any peace ? " I thought.

So far, there was only one decent girl I've met. I don't know her name but I somehow winded up getting her diary. ( You'll know who it is and what happen if you continue reading this story ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ ) .

     " Hey look at that girl, " Kai said poting straight forward.

We looked to where he was pointing; our jaws dropped.

 When I looked forward, I could see this girl talking to her friend, with her beautiful smile and laughs.

She looks a tad familiar.

No One P.O.V

 " Hey wait, I know her, " D.O. said, they all looked at D.O. waiting for more.

      " Her name is Ayeon, " He said " I met her in cooking class."

" Andddddddd " Chanyeol said waiting.

    " I don't go to that class anymore ? " D.O. said.

" Hey, she's really pretty, " Sehun said.

   " Yeah. "

          " Should she be the one for this year ? " X

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter