Chapter 2 : Invitation

After School Coffee Prince Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ayeon P.OV.

     I was walking in the hallway to get to my class when I heard a girl's scream.

I looked over to see what was going on and these girls were all rushing to an area to the front door.

" Oh, it's just like usual, " My friend, Yeri walked to me.

   " Yeah, it's so pathetic, " I said looking at them fangirling over the guys aka exo.

Yeri is my friend, my best one because she's the only one that's sincere to me. She's just a commoner but she don't care about money, I don't know what she want and so doesn't she but we're always here for each other, ever since pre school and EXO ? They're just a bunch of thugs, supposedly pretty but that doesn't matter. They're a bad influence to my family and I shouldn't be near them. I'm just here for grades so I can finally get out of my family's house and biological line passing down ( Arrange marriages ).

 " Let's go to class," Yeri said smiling at me pulling my hand and I went along with her.

It was just a usual school day. People talking to me trying to get my attention while looking at my wallet and teachers adoring me hoping they won't get fired or sued.

" It's truly a lonely life, " I thought looking out the window, not paying attention to my algebra lesson.

I gazed at the raindrops for a while and suddenly a piece of paper flew in.

  My eyes widen due to schocked and looked at the slightly wet rolled paper with a red bow tying it together in the cente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter