Chapter 1 : Emotions

After School Coffee Prince Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ayeon P.OV.

* Alarm goes off

    I hit my phone with my hands trying to end the sound.

 " Today's just like any other days," I thought to myself opening my eyes.

       I got up and stepped down on the cold marble floor and opened up the curtains.

A bright sunlight entered my giant room; I smiled at the sunny weather.

   Alright, I know that the description said that I was ordinary, and I am in a way such as I'm not very pretty .... That's about it I guess. "

     Actually, I'm an heir  to my family's hotel. My family owns the Li Resorts that's ranked as a world class hotel so I guess I'm not very ordinary haha, but it's miserable at the same time . "

 I'm forced to work under my family, yup, under my family, that means that I'll be in some office and no, I'm not going to own the hotels, I have a line of brothers that's working hard to take on the throne."

I walked to the bathroom, picking up my uniform that I hunged on a rack along the way.

I took a brush and started combing my long straight hair that reaches my back.

  I want to cut my hair, it's so tiring to brush it everyday. Anyway as I was saying, people is always nice to me and wanting to become my friend and I hate that. I know that they really want my money and for popularity.

I walked down stairs when I was done.

" Hey dad."

No responses was given, like ususal.

That old guy just sat there at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter