SEVEN

The Baddest

 SEVEN

 

Athena’s POV

 

“Were you really allowed to answer the judges like that? Where’s your respect? Or at least acknowledge me as your elder and respect me.” TOP said in a cold voice.

 

Wow.  We’re gonna film a drama now?

 

“Well, no. Just wondering why did you gave us 95 as a score.” Jun Hoe said, his eyes turning into slits. I wonder if he still can see.

 

“Would you like 90 as a score then. Didn’t know you’d be so desperate to be the worst of the group.” He rolled his eyes.

 

Oh, no. I’m the queen of that. I roll my eyes a lot.

 

“Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.” I raised my eyebrow.

 

He sighed. “I’ll give you guys 80 as a score. Learn good morals and right conduct.” Then he walked out followed by the others. I even saw Seungri shrugged his shoulders at us and Taeyang winked at me.

 

I didn’t even heard the other judges say their opinion, what was that?

 

Kwon Jiyong turned to us, his eyes showed anger. “Why did you do that?”

 

“He’s asking, we’re answering. Shouldn’t he be thankful for that?” Jenny snorted.

 

“He’s asking for some respect and obviously, you didn’t give it to him.” He almost growled at us.

 

“Whoa, there. We didn’t know we were obliged to.” Karl told him thus, putting alcohol to the burned area.

 

“Do you even know the word ‘respect’? Oh my god. You guys are so stupid. But nevertheless, we won this!” Kira chirped in, then cheerfully clapped her hands.

 

“Really? Well, I don’t really care about that, ‘ya know? Estúpido.” Seoul said, looking at her nails and whispered, “I need to get my nails clean again.”

 

“What did you say?” Kira’s face turned red. She look funny!

 

“What? Estúpido?” Seoul said, looking at her now then frowned. “You didn’t know what that even means?” She looked at her with an amuse face.

 

“O-Of course I know! I studied Italian before!” What? A big round of applause for this girl please!

 

“What the , b!tch? It’s Spanish!” Jenny laughed, a little bit too hard then Kira’s face turned red again.

 

“Girls!” Jiyong growled then turned to us again after a mini give and take script. Whatever.

 

“I won’t tolerate your attitudes! And you calling my daughter the ‘b’ word!” He shouted.

 

“Hey, you can’t blame me, mister. I came from the States, you know? Liberated and westernized.” Jenny told him.

 

“Remind you too that this is Korea, not the states, mind your attitude. I wanted you to say sorry.” He said, walking away too, and then after a few moments, the other groups went out too since it was already dismissal.

 

Well.. a little problem, Mr. Kwon, saying sorry isn’t really my thing.

 

--

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Would you like this one? Or this one?” I raised the blue polka dots neck tie and the simple black necktie infront of the twins.

 

“I think I’ll like the red one.” Ji Woo said, pointing the shiny red neck tie on the rack.

 

“I want that maroon neck tie, mom.” Jin Young said.

 

They are so picky but I love them anyway.

 

I put the two neck ties down then get their neck ties on the rack. I’m shopping the twins now because Ji Woo and Jin Young will  be Athena’s escorts on the day of the Grand Opening of my business here. I kinda feel nervous about it but I can handle. My would be Lee Donghae. He’s coming next week and being the good woman that I am, I’m gonna fetch him.

 

I will still have to shop Athena for the dress that she’ll be using. Maybe tomorrow.

 

*RINGRINGRINGRING*

 

“Hello, who’s this?”

 

“Hey, miss.” Donghae’s voice reached my ears. I smiled.

 

“Hey. What time are you coming next week?” I asked, stupidly smiling while fondling the neck ties.

 

“I don’t know yet, maybe in the morning? You’re gonna fetch me, right? I’m lazy.” He said, I can imagine him smirking. I snorted.

 

“Yeah, Yeah, whatever.”

 

--

 

A/N:

LAME LAME LAME ;-; im sorry again. SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMARS AND SUCH. THANKYOU FOR READING ^^ I DO LOVE THE COMMENTS !! I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING ^^ sml