Two

The Baddest

"Good Afternoon, everyone, this is your Captain Smith, speaking. We are nearing South Korea, please be reminded to look at your belongings before leaving the plane. Once again, good afternood and thankyou.

 
 
"What the hel-l. His voice is so weird." Ji Woo sleepily muttered beside me. Rubbing his eyes, then suddenly opening it wide.
 
 
"We're in Korea already?" He asked me happily? What? He's happy we're back? 
 
 
"No. We're five minutes away. You seemed so happy, ha?" I said, arching my perfect brown eyebrow at him.
 
 
"Nah, is punching him at the face exciting?" he asked, then he laughed after.
 
 
I rolled my eyes at him and look around to see my team mates still asleep.
 
 
Demigods. That's what we named our group. We consider ourselves as gods and goddesses when it comes to singing and dancing. It's our passion. I didn't have any idea that this group will be the main reason to cross path with him again. 
 
 
I'm  saying that I want to do something to make him feel what my mama felt years ago. I don't wanna sound bad and mean but dam-n, I'm not called the 'The baddest of the Parks' for no reason. 
 
 
After exactly five minutes, we arrived at the airport. 
 
 
"Are we going there now?" Jun Hoe asked, he's one of my members.
 
 
"No. We'll book rooms to Marco Polo. After an hour of rest, you guys go to the company. Jin Young and I will get the cars from Uncle Sanghyun's house. We'll get you there we'll fetch you after." Ji Woo explained. 
 
 
And that exactly how it goes. 
 
 
After an hour of preparation, we get dressed. The twin already came
back with two black SUVs. Though, not the ones for artists. You know, a private car. 
 
 
Dang. I'm nervous. 
 
 
No. Athena, you've made it this far. You're not gonna fall. No. You'll be the one make them fall. 
 
 
"Nervous? HAHAHAHAHA! Athena-ing-Park is nervous! Girl, I thought you're the rebel of the Parks. This simple thing makes you nervous?" Jenny laughed while the other members followed laughing too.
 
 
"You can say that, Jenny, but this is her father we're talking about. Though, Athena, you won't start a dam-n fight. No, I won't let that happen." Ezekiel told me,
his bloodshot eyes went through me. I felt like I'm hypnotize for a while. I looked away and smirked.
 
 
"I'm not a war freak, but.. if they push all my buttons, I'm going to initiate one." I said 
 
 
"Dam-n fierce, Goddess of War! Suits your name." Karl said wriggling his eyebrows on me.
 
 
They laughed. 
 
 
I scruched my forehead and went to the room to get dressed. I know laughter's the best medicine but my friends' are too much! 
 
 
I wore a simple sando shirt with a jacket from my mama. It's branded. For my bottom, I wore black jogging pants with white designs. It also has a white butterfly in the middle of my thigh. I wore black Nike Roshe Run for my shoes. I can't explain properly so hit me.
 
 
The door suddenly open, revealing  my female team mates. There are four female and there's also four men in the team. 
 
 
"You know, Athena, you just gotta ignore them. Act like you're always wearing a crown and like you own the world. Simple but elegant." Seol said like it was the simplest thing to do.
 
 
 
The others nodded and get dressed while I get my gym bag and prepare my things.  
 
 
After an hour, we decided to go. The audition starts at 3:00 and ends at 8:00 pm. They may be that desperate to get artists. 
 
 
"You guys ready?" Jin Young said while opening the door for us. He'll be our driver while Ji Woo will be the boys' driver. 
 
 
 
After he finished doing the gentleman act (wtf) he proceeded in the driver's seat at set off. It took 20 minutes to get there. 
 
 
After we parked, the girls got off. I got my headphones and my phone. While going down, I listen to some songs. I've never been here but it feels nolgastic. 
 
 
"Dam-n iPhone 6s, baby!" Justin laughed. The others already went inside. He waited for me? 
 
 
The twins went off but they'll fetch us later. 
 
 
"You should take a look at your phone too, dimwit." I told him while he get my jacket from my shoulders and hold my hand. 
 
 
"Hey, holding hands?" I asked but he kept dragging me. But he just winked at me. Tsk. 
 
 
 
When we got inside, the big room for audtions, I assume. We were told to sit aside with the others. Everyone was looking at us. Right, -es, look at us. 
 
 
When we got to our sits, I saw.. my father's illegitimate child. What coincidence. She's joining too? 
 
 
She. Kira Kwon. The team leader of the team named, Silent Movers. A bunch of wanna be dancers. Even the dam-n name disgusts me. I smiled at her while she look at me from head-to-toe and rolled her eyes at me. She know me, I assumed? 
 
 
 
So this is how you're going to play? 
 
 
Justin nudge my elbow. 
 
 
"There's this guy that keep looking at you the moment we went in. You know him?" He asked as I smirked while looking at him. Him. The father. 
 
 
"Why wouldn't I? Kwon Jiyong." I smiled at the man who look at me with a surprised look.