One

The Baddest

 

 

I groaned as I heard my phone ringing on my bedside table. Who the hec-k is calling?

 
"Hello, good morning, sweetie." mom? 
 
Why is she calling? She's sure she's still in the same house as I am, right? Why call?
 
"Sweetie, I'm in the airport right now, I'm going to Paris for business purposes. Now, I want you to behave-" 
 
"I'm a good good girl, mom, I'm sure." I said, my voice husky and obviously bluffing. I'm still half-sleep you can't expect me to say sentences woth a straight face or so whatever.
 
 
"Oh, good girls nowadays hit their teachers with a
baseball hat? Really, Athena? You're a sadist." She said, her voice suddenly turn into.. what's the word? Motherly?  or is it use to scold children? 
 
 
"Who told you?" suddenly feeling awake.
 
"Who else? Your teacher, brat! We'll talk about that when I get home. Anyway, I'm going home in three weeks, okay? Be good with your brothers. Good bye, I love you!" she said and ended the call. What was that?
 
Anyway, back to sleep!
 
- 9:30 am -
 
"Get her, Ji woo!" Jin Young said. He's the eldest twin. I didn't know what have I done to deserve naughty twins as brothers. 
 
 
We're currently playing in the living room. Actually, I don't really know how to play the game. 
 
"Young lady, this letter is for you." a maid came causing Ji Woo to pause the game and dropped the joystick. 
 
 
I get the letter from her hands. It's not a letter, it's an invitation. Jin Young got it from my hands. Opening the envelope and starts reading it. 
 
 
"Dear Ms. Park, we're inviting you're daughter to have an auditon this coming thursday, blah blah blah." He uttered. What the hell? 
 
 
"I didn't know you guys joined." Ji Woo said
 
 
I scrunched my forehead and headed to our swmming pool. I sat beside the pool, calling Julianna.
 
 
"What the hell!" I shouted. I can't help it! I'm so mad right now! 
 
 
"Woah! Woah! Easy there, homie. Got the invitation?" she said, amused.
 
"What do you think?!" 
 
 
"Tss. It's already settled. We're going to Korea tomorrow! Okay?" she said between laughs. It's not funny! 
 
 
"I'm the team leader! How dare you talk about that without me?! And tomorrow?! Are you ing kidding me? My mom's in Paris! Like I would risk this, really?" I spat out. 
 
 
"Yeah? Scared of meeting your hel-l of a father?" she asked 
 
 
"I'm not!" 
 
 
"Then go! We'll see each other tomorrow in the airport, okay? I already bought tickets. And don't worry, we're first class. I also got tickets for your brothers, in case. Our flight is 12:20 sharp! Bye!" 
 
 
What the hel-l is this?! 
 
 
Ugh! 
 
 
I grunted as I return inside. My brothers laughing at me. 
 
 
"We're going with you! Didn't Jullie already told you?" He knew?! They knew?!
 
 
"You guys knew about this?!" I exploded
 
 
"Uhh, yes?" They both said
 
 
"Why didn't you tell me? And why the letter just came now?!" 
 
 
"Cause we know you'll back out. Now, there's no turning back! Pack your things now! And oh! Don't tell mom, okay?" Ji Woo said as he pushed me to the stairs. Jin Young is still laughing. What's with this guy?! 
 
 
After packing my things with an obvious angry face, I'm having a battle with my inner self whether I'm going to tell mom about this. 
 
 
- 11:30 am - 
 
We're already at the airport with the twins and of course, with the Demigods. 
 
 
"Don't worry, we'll be fine." Ezekiel said, one of my members. He's our main dancer. And I tell you, he's a super dancer. 
 
 
"It's not the audition I'm worrying about!" I spat out
 
 
"She's obviously worried about Kwon ing Jiyong." Ji Woo said, smirking while putting his arms around me. 
 
 
"Hey! No cursing! And shouldn't you respect him, at least? He's still your father! Regardless what he did." Jenny said, annoyed. 
 
 
Jin Young shrugged his shoulders, "Why? Tell me, then, does he deserved to be respected?"  
 
Ohh. 
 
That line made Jenny shut . 
 
 
"Stop it guys! Just look how cool right now Athena is!" Maniac. Tsk. That's Justin. 
 
 
I'm wearing a black pullover with the caption on the middle, 'i'm the queen bitc-h' which I may say, obviously badas-s. For my bottom, I wore ripped jeans and wrapped my red flannel shirt around my waist, and for my shoes, I wore black and red combination of high top converse sneakers. These pair is my cheapest shoes in my closet. 
 
 
"Dam-n hot, girl!" Justin shouted
 
 
"Yeah. Though a weird fashion style?" Ji woo said laughing
 
 
"I'm not weird. I'm limitted edition." I said flipping my hair.
 
 
"You sure are. I'm talking about your clothes." 
 
 
"Shut it, it's time to go." 
 
 
Now, now. YG, huh?