SIX

The Baddest

Athena’s POV

 

I sighed as I cut the steak on my plate. This is so sick. All of us, the group, the twins, me.. and mom. Yes! Mom came here last night and we are scolded. She went on her dramatic speech and we can’t do anything but sit in front of her like puppies.

 

Mom clears , “Explain.” Ah, yes, yes. We weren’t able to explain what happened since she went for hours with that speech.

 

“Athena.” She called me and dang, I was nervous. My hands are sweating!

 

“Explain.. I’m waiting.” Her cold eyes looked through my soul. It’s scary, actually.

 

What does she wanted me to explain?! Oh, yeah, mom, we just got a letter from the company where your ex-husband is working, and guess what, I talked to him and told him to back off, and I also have an interaction with my half-sister, you know, she was really ugly and it disgust me to know that she’s my sister. Of course I won’t say that. I mentally rolled my eyes.

 

“Well, mom. We just got invited and we have no choice but.. to come here. But as far as I can remember, I’m enjoying.” I smirked, masking my emotion.

 

“That’s not the point! My point is, look!” she said as she pointed the newspaper she threw on the table with our face plastered on the whole first page. That’s why I admired paparazzi, they’ll do anything to take a peek in your private life.

 

“The Park Family, back in South Korea, blah blah blah.” My brother read as to what is on the newspaper. “Nice, we got the spotlight.” The twins said together.

 

“Oh yeah. That is such a good news for you because you love attention, huh?” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Don’t change the topic!” My mom shrieked,  her hands were on the table.

 

I sighed, “Mom, please, just let us stay here for a couple of months for the competition.” She looked at me with those squinting brown eyes.

 

“Well, Auntie Dee, when Athena said months, she actually meant years.” Wendy said I looked at her, frowning but she just shrugged.

 

“Athena, do you know what trouble you’re in the moment you came here?” mom asked me.

 

“Yeah. Your scolding and such. What else?” I looked at her innocently and then she looked back as if her anger is back.

 

“No! I mean meeting him.”  She said almost in a whisper but loud for me to hear.

 

I suddenly stop chewing the steak on my mouth and look at her again. “What about it?”

 

“Stop your interactions with him. I won’t stop you from that goddanm competition but please, do as I say.” She said seriously.

 

Too bad.  But still, I nodded my head as the twins looked at  me with those identical looks.

 

“Okay, listen you guys, I will stay here for a few months for a business and I want all of you to keep your sh!t together, clear?”

 

 

--

 

 

I reached for my towel after the dance practice of the group! That was so exhausting! We also needed to show our dance to Mr-ex-daddy-now-called-mr-kwon-jiji.

 

“Okay! All groups line up!” he shouted as we did what he told

 

“As what I told you earlier, we will have a mini competition. The judges will be here later. You will be recorded and the highest grade a group can get is 100 points. I want you to do your best even though this isn’t a real competition yet.” He talked and talked until I got bored. Oh! That rhymes!.. I think so?

 

A few moments later, the judges came.

 

Wow, destiny’s scheme again?

 

The judges are former 2ne1 and Bigbang members. Great.

 

 

We are the last group to perform.

 

We danced to BTS’ Dope and Fire. We are the only group who used other company’s song. And I don’t think we will be bailed for that, though. Whatever.

 

As we were dancing, the judges eyes are full of fascination and surprise and even ex-dad. Why were they surprise? Oh, yeah! Because Athena, the goddess of war is here, btches! And guess what, her monster mom is here too.

 

After the dance all of the judges clapped they’re  hands. Of course.

 

“Okaaaay. Demigod, huh?” Mr. Youngbae uttered amd smiled at our direction. “The dance was so explosive. And we can see in your eyes that you love what you do.”

 

“I’ll give you guys 95 as a score.” TOP said in a very low voice.

 

WAIT WHAT?! 95?! KIRA’S GROUP HAD 100!

 

“May I ask why?”

 

“You lack in emotions.”

 

I frowned as I saw Kira raised her brow on me.

 

“We’re lacking emotion? How’d you know? You guys are.. mindreaders?”

 

“No. Because we emptiness in your eyes even though Taeyang said that he can see the passion through those eyes, there’s still missing.” I gritted my teeth.

 

“Should we go to the eye clinic and get our eyes checked?” Justin jokingly said and some of them laughed.

 

PUT ALCOHOL TO THE BURNT AREA NOW!

 

A/N:

SO AFTER A VERY LONG VACATION, THE WOLF IS BACKKK LOL. I MISS YOU GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LAME UPDATE L ILL TRY HARDER! SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMARS ;-; BUT THANKYOU FOR READING! PLEASE DO COMMENT TOO \(^_^)/  :*