4th Story: Ghost

In My Dreams

Main Characters:


Tiffany Hwang and her family are going to live in Bangkok, Thailand. Although she doesn’t want to, she has no choice.

“I can’t believe it. From USA to Thailand? Life is better in USA. Can’t I just stay there?” Tiffany asks her mother.

“No. Living in USA is expensive and besides it is better that we are all living together in one place.” Her mother said.

“You only mean that I need to watch my little brother while you are at work.” Tiffany said.

“Exactly.” Her mother said.

“I knew it.” Tiffany said. She carries her luggage and went inside the house.

Tiffany can’t believe of what she saw inside the house.

The house is full of dust and cobwebs. There are holes on the floor, wall and roof. Some windows are broken and I think the doors are also broken.

“Mom! What is this place?” Tiffany shouts.

“Our house.” her mother said.

“This is not a house. One strong wind and it will collapse.” Tiffany said.

“Exactly. There is no strong wind here so it won’t collapse.” Her mother said.

“Mom!” Tiffany yells.

“Tiffany, I know that this is really far from our past house but a little fix and it will be good as new.” Her mother said.

“It needs a total renovation not just a little fix.” Tiffany said. “Mom, we can’t renovate this. We need a man.”

“I know that’s why I already called someone.” Her mother said.

A handsome guy came in.

“Sawatdee-krap.” The guy greet.

“Sawatdee-kah, Mario.” Her mother greets. “I’m glad you came.”

The guy smiled.

“Mario, I’d like you to meet my oldest daughter, Tiffany. Tiffany, he is Mario Maurer, the son of my friend.” Her mother introduced the two to each other.

“Hello.” Tiffany greets.

“Sawatdee-krap.” The guy greets.

“Sawat- what?” Tiffany asks.

“It is a greeting in Thai.” Her mother said.

“Ah…” Tiffany said.

“Can we start now?” her mother asks.

“Sure.” Mario said.

The three are now busy with the house. Tiffany doesn’t leave Mario’s side. She likes him but she doesn’t dare to tell it to him. Unlike in USA, she can get the guy easily but she is in Thailand and she doesn’t know how to get a guy without being rejected or worst being embarrassed.

It is already night when they decided to stop. They will continue it tomorrow.

Her mother ordered pizzas for dinner.

“Tiffany, get William. It is dinner time.” Her mother said.

Tiffany went to the room where they left William. That is the only room that doesn’t need a repair. Except for some dust when they arrived, the room is still in good condition.

She is getting near the room when she hears William’s laugh. William is a one year old baby.

“William, dinner’s ready.” She said while entering the room.

She saw William sitting on the floor in the middle of the room and looking at the ceiling. He is laughing.

“Why are you laughing, little bro?” she said while carrying him. “Let’s go. Dinner’s ready.”

Tiffany and William leave the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………

The next day, it is only Tiffany and her mother that are working. Mario needs to go to school.

“Mom, where will I put these garbage?” Tiffany asks. She is talking about the old furniture inside the house.

“Just put it inside the basement. I’ll take a look at them and see if they can be useful.” Her mother said.

“Geez! You should just throw them. We can buy new furniture later.” Tiffany said.

“But as of now we don’t have a budget for that. Anything can be useful is a great help for us.” Her mother said.

“Fine.” Tiffany said.

She carries the heavy box outside where the basement’s door is located.

It is a little bit dark inside the basement but Tiffany doesn’t bother. She put the box down and looks around. The basement is full of things. She wants to throw all of them and use the basement as her studio but she is sure that her mother will not allow her.

Then, she heard her mother calling her.

“Coming!” she shouts and left.

………………………………………………………………………………………

After few days of fixing and cleaning the house, they are finally done.

“Thank you for the help, Mario. Without you, we will never get to fix the holes.” Her mother said.

“You’re welcome. If you need anything, you can just call me.” Mario said.

“I’ll prepare a dinner later. You should eat here and invite your mother too.” Her mother said.

“Ok. I’ll just go home and we will go here later.” Mario said.

“Ok.” Her mother said.

Mario left.

“Mom, do you need help?” Tiffany asks.

“Help? For what?” her mother asks.

“Preparing the dinner.” Tiffany said. Tiffany thinks that it is the right time to make a good impression to Mario. If she wants him, she needs to make a good impression.

Her mother raised an eyebrow. “You never helped me preparing the dinner.”

“Really?” Tiffany asks.

“Yes. In fact, you never eat dinner with us. As soon as I got home, you will leave with your friends and go home late.” Her mother said.

“Oh…” Tiffany felt guilty. “But my friends aren’t here so I can help you.”

Her mother is looking at her suspiciously.

“Mom, don’t look at me like that.” Tiffany said.

“Fine. I take this as a rare opportunity.” Her mother said.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Since it is vacation, Tiffany will take care of her little brother while their mother is working. She is folding the clean clothes while William is in their room.

When she enters the room, she saw William inside the cabinet.

“William! How did you get there? How did you open the cabinet in the first place?” Tiffany asks. She carries William and close the cabinet.

They are now leaving the room when she heard something coming inside the cabinet.

Tiffany felt goosebumps all over her body. She likes watching horror movies because she likes to pretend she is not scared in front of her friends but because of that, she is getting paranoid. If she is alone, she can get easily scared because of her imagination.

Then, another sound came inside the cabinet. Tiffany quickly get out of the room holding William.

In order not to get scared, she the TV and watch any shows on it even though she doesn’t understand what they are saying.

That night, Tiffany told her mother what happened.

“I saw William inside the cabinet.” She said during dinner.

“Did you left the cabinet open?” her mother asks.

“No.” Tiffany said. “Besides, it is close and when I opened it, William is there.” She said.

“You must have not seen William enter the cabinet and then you close it unknowingly.” Her mother said.

“I am not. I never opened the cabinet this morning and after I folded the clothes, I opened the cabinet and saw William there.” She said.

“You must have forgotten things.” Her mother said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Ok. Ok. I must have forgotten things but how can you explain that I heard a noise coming inside the cabinet?” Tiffany said.

“William.” Her mother said.

“It wasn’t William. After I saw William inside the cabinet, I carried him, and I close the cabinet, then when we are leaving the room, I heard a noise coming inside the cabinet.” Tiffany said.

“How sure are you that it is coming inside the cabinet?” her mother asks. “What if it came from the outside? It must be a cat.”

“It doesn’t sound like coming from the outside.” Tiffany said.

“Tiffany, that’s what you get for watching horror movies. You are imagining things.” Her mother said.

“I am not imagining things.” Tiffany said. “I know what I heard.”

………………………………………………………………………………………

It was raining hard that night and it made it worst when it is black out.

“Tiffany, please get William’s feeding bottle inside the room.” Her mother said.

Tiffany stands up and went to their room. Using the flashlight of her cellphone, she finds William’s feeding bottle.

She easily sees the feeding bottle and get it. She is going out now when she walk pass the cabinet. She felt goosebumps and her feet can’t move. In the corner of her eyes, she can see her reflection on the mirror of the cabinet. She wasn’t alone on the reflection. There’s a woman beside her.

“M-Mom…” she wanted to shout but no voice came out.

“Help me…” a cold voice whispered on her ears.

Tiffany is scared but she needs to get out of there. She took a lot of her courage to move her feet and run towards the door.

When she got back to the living room, the lights went back.

“What happened to you? You look pale.” Her mother said.

“Mom…” she said.

Her mother became worried and pulled her to sit beside her.

“What happened?” her mother asks.

“I-I saw a ghost.” She said.

“What?” Her mother said. This time, her mother knew that she wasn’t imagining things. Based on her looks, she really did saw something.

“Where?” her mother asks.

“In the room. I saw her from the mirror and she whispered to me.” She said.

“What did she said?” her mother asks.

“She wants me to help her.” she said.

Her mother hugs her.

 ………………………………………………………………………………………

The next day, her mother called her friend.

Her friend came with Mario.

“Vichuda, tell me honestly. Who lived in this house before us?” her mother asks her friend.

Mario and his mother look at each other.

“Well, a couple used to live here with their daughter. Why?” his mother asks.

“Why did they left?” her mother asks.

“Well, I heard that the father got a new job in Phitsanulok so they left.” his mother said.

“Is there something wrong?” Mario asks.

Her mother looks at Tiffany first.

“Last night, during the black-out… My daughter saw a ghost inside the room.” Her mother said.

Mario and his mother gasped.

“Was this the first time you encountered this after you moved in?” his mother asks.

“One time, I saw William inside the cabinet and when we were about to leave the room, I heard a noise coming inside the cabinet. Also, if William left alone in the room, I often hear him laughing.” Tiffany said.

“Can I look at the cabinet?” his mother asks.

“Yes, sure.” Her mother said.

Mario and his mother check the cabinet.

“This is Sushar’s cabinet.” Mario said.

“You didn’t throw the old things?” his mother asks.

“We didn’t throw the things that can still be use.” Her mother said.

“Who’s Sushar?” Tiffany asks.

“The daughter of the couple who lived here. She’s my best friend.” Mario said. “We were classmates in high school and one day she stop going to school. After 7 months, they left.”

“Do you have a picture of her?” Tiffany asks.

“Here.” Mario said and shows the picture inside his wallet.

Tiffany’s eyes widened when she saw the picture.

“That’s her.” Tiffany said. “That’s the ghost.”

“What?” her mother said.

“Impossible.” His mother said.

“I know what I saw.” Tiffany said.

“She’s not dead. She is always update her blog until now.” Mario said.

“But I am not imagining things.” Tiffany said.

“I think we should call a priest to bless this house.” her mother said.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Just like what Tiffany’s mother said, they called a priest to bless the house but if they thought that the ghost will leave, they are wrong.

Tiffany is washing the dishes when she heard William’s cry. She left her little brother sleeping inside the room.

She turned off the faucet and went to the room but William isn’t there. She felt nervous when she saw the crib empty.

“William?” she said.

She heard the cry coming from the other side of the wall.

She runs at the back of the house and went to the basement.

She saw William on the couch but he wasn’t alone. The ghost is holding William.

“Leave my little brother alone!” she shouts.

She runs towards them and take William.

The ghost got angry and the door suddenly shuts.

The wind blew hard.

“My baby…” the ghost said repeatedly.

Tiffany hugs her brother tightly and closes her eyes.

“Leave us alone!” she shouts.

After few minutes the door opens and the wind is gone.

“Tiffany?” it was Mario.

“Mario?” Tiffany said.

Mario approached her. “What happened?”

“She didn’t leave and she wants William.” Tiffany said before passing out.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany woke up and she is now in the living room.

“Tiffany…” her mother worriedly said.

“Mom? Where’s William?” Tiffany said.

“He’s with Vichuda in their house.” her mother said.

“Mom, the ghost.” Tiffany said.

“I know. Mario told me.” Her mother said. “She’s gone too far. We need to leave this house.”

“Mom, what if she isn’t bad after all?” Tiffany asks.

“What are you talking about? She tried to hurt you.” Her mother said.

“I think she wants to tell us something. And I think I misunderstood her. I think the reason why she took William is because she heard him crying. She got angry because I yelled at her.” Tiffany said.

“How can you be so sure?” her mother asks.

“I am not but I can just feel it.” Tiffany said.

“What are you going to do now?” her mother asks.

“I am going to Phitsanulok.” Tiffany said. “I think there is a reason why that family left.”

………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany together with Mario travelled to Phitsanulok.

Sushar’s mother was surprised to see them.

“Auntie, is Sushar here?” Mario asks when they finally get inside the house.

“She went to the market.” Sushar’s mother said. “Who is she?”

Sushar’s mother is looking at Tiffany.

“My name is Tiffany. I live in the house that you used to live.” Tiffany said.

“Oh…” Sushar’s mother said.

Sushar’s mother let them in the house.

“I’ll make you some snacks and drinks.” Sushar’s mother said and went in the kitchen.

Tiffany looks around the living room. There are few picture frames that are displayed in the living room. They are all pictures of their family.

Sushar’s mother came back.

Tiffany sit next to Mario.

“You like taking pictures together with your husband and daughter.” Tiffany said talking about the pictures.

“Ah… yes.” Sushar’s mother said.

“Isn’t it dangerous to always ask stranger to take a picture?” Tiffany asks.

“Huh? Ah…” Sushar’s mother said.

“What are you talking about?” Mario asks.

“I noticed that all their pictures were taken by someone. When we travel as family, we always take selfie since it is dangerous to ask a stranger to take a picture of you.” Tiffany said.

Before Sushar’s mother say something, a girl came in.

“Oh… Sushar, you’re back.” Sushar’s mother said.

Sushar automatically looks at them and when her eyes met Mario’s eyes, her expression changed. Her face became pale and her hands are trembling.

“Sushar, what’s wrong?” Sushar’s mother asks. “That’s your friend, Mario.”

“I-I’m n-not f-feeling w-well.” Sushar said in a trembling voice.

“Is that so?” Sushar’s mother said. “Mario, I think it is better for the two of you to leave. Come back next time.”

“What? But we travelled all the way here just to see you.” Tiffany said.

“I’m sorry but my daughter isn’t feeling well.” Sushar’s mother said.

Sushar’s mother is going to bring Sushar to her room when Tiffany talks again.

“A ghost is haunting us in your house. I am sure you know who that is and what she wants.” Tiffany said.

Sushar’s mother looks at her with anger on her eyes.

“I don’t know what you are talking about. Leave and don’t come back.” Sushar’s mother said.

“I am not leaving.” Tiffany said. “Please, help us. My baby brother is in danger.”

“Baby brother?” Sushar asks.

“Yes. He is one year old.” Tiffany said. “If you know something, please, tell us.”

Sushar’s mother and Sushar look at each other.

The two finally sat down.

“The ghost that is haunting you was Sushar’s twin sister, Aom.” Sushar’s mother said.

“Twin sister? She has a twin sister? Why I didn’t know about that?” Mario asks.

“In my husband family, having twins is a bad luck. The couple who have twins must kill one of the twins so there will be no bad luck. When I gave birth to the twins, my husband and I can’t kill even one of them so we hid one of the twins in the house. Her name is Aom. All the people we know thought that Sushar is an only child. If people visit our house, Aom will hide inside the cabinet and wait for the visitor to leave.” Sushar’s mother said.

Tiffany remembers the cabinet.

“But when I, my husband and Sushar left for the birthday of their grandfather, Aom was left in the house. A stranger entered the house and Aom. We only found it out the next day. We didn’t report it to the police because we were afraid that everyone will know our secret. After few months, Aom became pregnant but when it was her 8th month of pregnancy, Aom had a miscarriage. We didn’t brought her to the hospital until she died because of poison when the dead baby didn’t came out. We buried them under the basement and left that house.” Sushar’s mother said.

Tiffany is furious while hearing the story.

“You are worse than the , don’t you know?” Tiffany said.

“If that didn’t my sister, she is still probably alive until now.” Sushar said.

“But what you did to her after she was is worse than . You didn’t report it to the police. You didn’t support her pregnancy and not made her go to the hospital for check-up. And what’s the worst? When you let her die when she had miscarriage instead of bringing her to the hospital and just buried her under your house!” Tiffany shouts.

The two were speechless.

“No wonder she wants my help. She wants justice for her and for her baby.” Tiffany said. “Mario, let’s go.”

“Huh? Y-yes.” Mario said.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Using Mario’s motorbike, Mario and Tiffany are now on their way back to Bangkok. It is already dark and they are the only one on the road.

Tiffany noticed the street lights flickering as they passes them. Just then, she feels cold. And the next thing she saw is Aom’s ghost sitting on the motorbike between Mario and her. Aom’s ghost is hugging’s Mario’s back.

Tiffany wants to scream but no voice is coming out from . Just then, she felt herself falling from the motorbike and when her head hit the ground she passed out.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany woke up inside the hospital room. Her mother is looking after her.

“What happened?” Tiffany asks.

“You fell from the motorbike. I knew that someday you will get hurt from riding that thing. No more motorbike for you, young lady.” Her mother said.

“It was the ghost.” Tiffany said.

“What?” her mother asks.

“Aom’s ghost sat on the motorbike between me and Mario. She was hugging Mario that’s why I fell.” Tiffany said.

“Mario told me what happened in Phitsanulok. It is impossible to the ghost to haunt Mario since she doesn’t know him.” Her mother said.

“I don’t know, mom. Something is off. I think I missed something.” Tiffany said.

………………………………………………………………………………………

After getting discharged from the hospital, Tiffany stayed in the house with William but they mostly stay in the living room.

She checks Sushar’s blog thinking that she will find something.

She first check the very first blog post of Sushar. Sushar’s blog post mostly about fashion, places and foods. But it changes starting last year.

From the post last year, a picture of a sunset was posted along with a caption: How nice it is to see the Sun rises and after the day ends, you will watch the Sun sets. How I wish I will always see it every day.

Another post is a picture of a road with a caption: It is a long road to the future and I thanked God for giving me an opportunity to walk the road to my future that I didn’t even think that will happen even once.

Mostly, the posts are all about natures.

But the next post that Tiffany saw is very intriguing. It is a picture of two shadows of girls holding hands with a caption: You can meet new friends but having a friend like sisters is very rare. I will cherish the new life you gave to me.

Just then, Mario came.

“How are you?” Mario asks.

“I’m fine.” Tiffany said. “Mario, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.” Mario said.

“You once said that you and Sushar are friends but when she saw you, it seems that she is not happy to see you.” Tiffany said.

“I don’t know, too. I used to give her a ride on my motorbike back then. We always go to school together and go home together. I guess she became a distant friend.” Mario said.

“Does she always hug you from the back while riding your motorbike?” Tiffany asks.

“Yes because she is afraid to fall down.” Mario said.

“What was the old Sushar does?” Tiffany asks.

“Sushar is friendly. She knew almost the students in our school. She loves to go shopping and she knows every trending fashion. One thing that Sushar hates is outdoor. She doesn’t like staying under the sun for a minute. She doesn’t like nature. She never go to camping or anything related to nature.” Mario said.

That’s when Tiffany realized something.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany went back to Phitsanulok. When she arrived, she saw Sushar watering the plants.

“Sushar.” She called.

“Why are you here again? Leave us alone.” Sushar said and walks towards the door of the house.

“Or should I call you Aom?” Tiffany asks.

Sushar stops walking and looks at her with a shock.

“I am right. The one that is haunting me is Sushar.” Tiffany said.

Aom pulls Tiffany inside the house.

“How did you know that I am not my Sushar?” Sushar asks admitting that she is really Aom.

“Sushar’s blog. During the first posts, she talks about fashion, make-ups, foods, etc. but starting last year it changed as if it is a different person.” Tiffany said. “And my hunch confirmed when Mario told me what Sushar is back then.”

After saying Mario’s name, Aom clenches her fist.

“Aom, tell me what really happened, please.” Tiffany said.

………………………………………………………………………………………

“In all of days, why do you need to be sick today? It is your grandpa’s birthday.” Mrs. Manaying said.

“Sorry, mom.” Sushar said. “Why don’t you take Aom instead?”

“Aom? Are you sure? But what if they find out?” Mrs. Manaying asks.

“Aom can pretend to be me. She knows all of our relatives and what to answer. I always tell her everything.” Sushar said. “Please, mom… Grandpa will be sad if he will not see me.”

Mrs. Manaying sighed.

“Fine.” Mrs. Manaying said. “Aom, get ready and we will wait for you in the car.”

“Yes, mom.” Aom said.

Mrs. Manaying left their room.

“I know what you are trying to do, Sushar. You’re not really sick.” Aom said while getting dress.

“I just want you to experience to be with grandpa even once.” Sushar said.

“But, will you be alright here?” Aom asks.

“Yes. Besides, this will be my first time to be alone in the house and I want to experience it.” Sushar said.

“Ok. Enjoy being alone.” Aom said.

“Enjoy in the party.” Sushar said.

“Bye-bye!” Aom said and left the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Sushar gets some foods from the kitchen and stays in their bedroom and watch some movies.

She was surprise when Mario suddenly get in the house from the window.

“Mario, what are you doing here? And are you drunk?” Sushar asks when she smell liquor from the guy.

“Tell me, Sushar, are you dating Mike now?” Mario asks.

“What is this all about? You’re drunk. Go home now!” Sushar said while pushing Mario.

But to her shock, Mario pushes her to the bed.

Mario starts removing his clothes.

“Ma-Mario, what are you doing?” Sushar asks.

She is getting scared. She gets up but Mario holds her and they both fell on the bed.

Mario is holding her hands while his body is on top of her.

“Let me go, Mario!” Sushar said.

She wants to scream but she is scared that the secret of her family will be out.

And when Mario starts to her, she just silently cry.

………………………………………………………………………………………

When Aom and her parents got back, Aom went straight to their room and she was shocked to see Sushar on the bed while crying.

“Mom! Dad!” Aom called her parents before running to Sushar.

“Sushar, who did this to you?” Aom asks while hugging her sister.

Sushar is crying while saying Mario’s name.

………………………………………………………………………………………

“Dad decided to let Sushar inside our house while I pretend to be her.” Aom said.

“And what your mom said to us is true only that it was Sushar not you.” Tiffany said.

Aom nodded.

“What are you doing here again?” Mrs. Manaying shouts when she saw her.

Tiffany stands up.

“I told you not to go back here!” Mrs. Manaying shouts.

“Aom, please. We need your help.” Tiffany said before leaving. But she left her calling card to Aom.

………………………………………………………………………………………

That night, Tiffany is in the house with William when Mario came.

“What are you doing here? It is late.” Tiffany said.

After knowing the truth, she is avoiding Mario.

“I want to talk about Sushar. I don’t think she is Sushar.” Mario said.

“How can you say that?” Tiffany asks.

“She’s different.” Mario said.

“How is she different?” Tiffany asks. “Because if she is really Sushar, she is already hysterical just to see you.”

“What do you mean?” Mario asks.

“You Sushar. I know everything now. You are the one who her.” Tiffany said.

Mario smirked.

“I thought I already escaped but I am not. I knew there is something off because after I Sushar, she still go to school as if nothing happened.” Mario said. “And when they left, I thought that I am safe now but you came here trying to know what happened to this house. But I’m sorry. What happened to this house will stay in this house and whatever will going to happen to this house will also stay in this house.”

Tiffany felt scared when she saw Mario’s face. He looks like someone possessed him.

Mario pushed her inside the house.

Tiffany is about to run away but Mario pulled her hair.

“AH!!!” Tiffany screamed.

“You’re beautiful just like Sushar but you must die!” Mario said and start to choke her neck.

Tiffany’s hands are trying to find something that will help her to get away from Mario.

Then, she grabs a lamp and hit Mario on his head.

Tiffany was able to escape from Mario.

She run to the room where William is.

She puts William inside the cabinet and as soon as she closed the door, Mario came in.

“I won’t let you hurt me and my brother.” Tiffany said.

Mario just smirked. He slowly walk towards Tiffany.

Just then, the lights went off.

Mario heard a laugh but he doesn’t know where it is coming from.

“Who is it?!” Mario shouts while looking around the room.

Tiffany doesn’t know what is going on.

When the lights went on, Mario saw Sushar where Tiffany supposed to be standing.

“You. You are already dead. How come you are alive?” Mario asks.

“Miss me, Mario?” Sushar asks.

“I will kill you!!!” Mario shouts.

He is about to attack Sushar who happens to be Tiffany but all he can see is Sushar.

Tiffany doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t have a place to run.

But before Mario gets even close to her, Mario fall down on the floor.

“Aom?” Tiffany said when she saw Aom behind Mario holding a baseball bat.

“W-We need to get out of here.” Aom said.

Tiffany nodded. She opens the cabinet to get William but William isn’t in the cabinet.

“William?” she said. She look inside the cabinet but William isn’t there.

“What’s wrong?” Aom asks.

“My brother is missing.” Tiffany said.

Then, she remembered something.

“Basement!” Tiffany said and runs outside the room.

Aom followed her.

The two run to the back of the house.

Tiffany can hear William laughing.

Tiffany opens the door and she saw William in Sushar’s arms.

“William.” Tiffany called him.

Sushar glares at her.

“Sushar, please give me back my brother.” Tiffany said.

“Baby.” Sushar said.

“I know that you misses your baby but he is not yours. He is my baby brother. Your baby is already dead.” Tiffany said.

“No!” Sushar shouts.

“Sushar, please let the baby go.” Aom said.

“Aom…” Sushar said.

“I-I’m so sorry. We should have bring justice to what happened to you but instead we chose to hide it and leave you here alone.” Aom said.

Sushar cries.

“I am here now. Just give me the baby and I promise that I will give you your baby.” Aom said.

Slowly, Aom walks towards her.

Aom carefully take the baby from Sushar.

Then, Mr. and Mrs. Manaying arrived.

“Sushar, here’s your baby. We are so sorry for abandoning you.” Mrs. Manaying said.

She walks closer to Sushar while holding a sleeping baby.

Sushar cried while looking at the baby.

“My baby.” She said.

“We will take good care of her. We named her after you.” Mrs. Manaying said.

“Thank you.” She said before disappearing into thin air.

………………………………………………………………………………………

The police arrived and arrested Mario.

The Manaying Family dug out Sushar’s remains and give her a proper burial.

It also turned out that the Manaying Family hide Sushar’s baby in an orphanage but they always visit her.

Now, they decided to take the baby and take care as if it was Sushar.

Their family and relatives forgive them for what they did and the belief that having twins is bad luck is no longer true.

Tiffany and her family finally live peace in their house. No more haunting.

She still misses America but she gain new friends when she start going to school and among them is Aom.

 

 

~ THE END ~


Credits to fairyixing at deviantart for Tiffany's png that I used for the poster.