3rd Story: When There Was Me & You (Part 1)

In My Dreams

Main Characters:

Other Characters:


A little girl and a little boy are playing on the street.

“Victor, hurry up!” the little girl shouts while running.

“P’Aom, wait!” the little boy said.

The little girl stops running to wait for the little boy.

The little girl noticed an opened gate. Inside the gate, another little boy is there. He is staring at her.

“Hello.” The little girl greets.

“Hello.” The little boy greets.

“I’m Aom.” The little girl said.

“Nichkhun.” The little boy said.

The little girl smiled. “Do you want to play?”

The little boy smiled and nodded.

…………………………………………………………………………

15 years after…

The now 20 year old Aom is sitting on the swing while reading a book. It is a hot day so children are not around to play.

Just then, someone covered her eyes.

She first noticed the smell of the perfume.

“Nichkhun.” She said.

“How did you know?” the now 20 year old Nichkhun said. He sat to the vacant swing.

“Of course I know. I know the smell of my boyfriend.” Aom said.

Nichkhun looks around. “Victor is still not here?”

“You know him, he’s always late.” Aom said.

“What are you reading?” Nichkhun asks while looking at the book on Aom’s lap.

“High School Musical.” Aom said.

“What is that? Sounds like it is for teenagers.” Nichkhun said.

“You’re right but I like the story. It is a story of a guy and a girl that are different. One is a basketball player and the other one is a smart one but they will be close together because of singing. But their friends will be on their way so they will be back to what they really are.” Aom said.

“Having a relationship in the middle of high school is just part of being a teen. There’s 2% chance that they will last long.” Nichkhun said.

“Just like us. We’ve been together since high school.” Aom said.

“And we will be together for a long long time.” Nichkhun said while staring at her eyes.

Aom smiled.

Nichkhun looks at his wristwatch. “I think we should go to Victor’s house and wake him up.” Nichkhun said.

“I agree.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

It is already late when Nichkhun got home.

“Vic, Aom, wanna go inside?” Nichkhun asks.

“No, thanks. My role as your chaperone ends here.” Victor said. “Good luck with your new career.”

“Thanks, bro. if I am not here, please watch over Aom.” Nichkhun said.

“Even in your trainee days, when you’re not here, I always watch over her.” Victor said.

“I know. And I am thankful for that.” Nichkhun said.

“Bye.” Victor said.

“Bye.” Nichkhun said.

Nichkhun and Aom get inside the house of Horvejkul.

“P’Nichkhun, why are you late? Are your luggage ready? Why are you with her?” Cherreen said.

“Cherreen, first, I, Aom and Victor went out for the last time before I go back to South Korea. Second, my luggage is ready. Third, she’s my girlfriend and I invited her here.” Nichkhun said. “Geez… You’re my younger sister but you’re acting like a mother.”

“Are you sure your luggage is ready? What if you forget something? It is her fault again.” Cherreen said.

“Don’t blame her. Why don’t you just leave her alone?” Nichkhun asks.

“Hmp!” Cherreen said and walks away.

“Let’s go.” Nichkhun said.

“Uhmm… Nichkhun, I think I’d better go.” Aom said. “Cherreen is right. You need to check everything so you won’t forget anything.”

“Don’t mind her. Come on.” Nichkhun said. “Or I’ll just walk you home.”

“I can go home alone. My house is just next to yours.” Aom said.

“Are you sure?” Nichkhun asks.

“Yes. I’ll just see you off tomorrow morning.” Aom said.

“Ok.” Nichkhun said.

Nichkhun hugs Aom.

“I love you.” Nichkhun said.

“I love you, too.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

2 years after…

Aom is leaving the university when a motorbike stops on her front.

“P’Aom!” Victor said while smiling.

“Oh? Victor, what are you doing here?” Aom asks.

“P’Aom, I am studying here, remember?” Victor said. “I should be the one asking you that. You are already graduate.”

“I just get something from the registrar’s office.” Aom said.

“Are you going home? I can drive you back home.” Victor said.

“Don’t you have classes?” Aom asks.

Victor grinned.

“I don’t like that. Go to your class now.” Aom said.

“I’m just kidding. I don’t have classes now. I am just about to go home when I saw you.” Victor said.

Aom stares at Victor’s eyes. She is trying to know if he is saying the truth.

Victor stares back.

“Alright. I believe you.” Aom said. “But I need to go to the market. I need to buy some grocery stocks.”

“Then, let’s go.” Victor said and giving her the extra helmet.

Aom finally agree to go with Victor.

…………………………………………………………………………

Supermarket…

“So, how are you and P’Nichkhun?” Victor asks while pushing the shopping cart.

“Still the same.” Aom said while checking her list.

“What do you mean about that? Still the same like you’re talking to each other or still the same like he call you every once a month?” Victor asks.

“Knock it off.” Aom said.

“It is the second, right?” Victor asks.

Aom deeply sighed.

“I can’t blame him. He is a celebrity and he is busy.” Aom said.

“How can you say that he is busy? You don’t read news about him. You don’t watch his interviews, shows, etc.” Victor said.

“He just sent me their newest album last 3 months ago.” Aom said.

“And that was 3 months ago.” Victor said. “I told you, having a celebrity boyfriend needs a tight security. You need to know all his activity.” Victor said.

“Look, you know how can I get jealous easily, right? The reason why I avoid watching his shows is because I am afraid that I might get jealous if I see him with another woman although it is just about work.” Aom said.

“Well, you have the right to be jealous. You are his girlfriend.” Victor said.

“But I don’t want to make it a reason to fight with him.” Aom said. “Enough of that, ok? Let’s not talk about him.”

Victor decided to keep his mouth shut.

…………………………………………………………………………

Seoul, South Korea…

Nichkhun has been called by the CEO.

“Sir, Nichkhun is here.” His manager said to the CEO.

“Oh, you’re here.” The CEO said.

He is Park Jin Young also known as JYP.

“Nichkhun, what can you say about We Got Married?” JYP asks.

“Isn’t it a show about two celebrities pretending to be married?” Nichkhun asks.

“Yes and I want you to participate to that show. The producer of the show is personally wants you to be in that show since it will be new if a foreigner will join the show.” JYP said.

“Isn’t it the show requires the celebrity must be a single?” Nichkhun asks.

“Yes and you are single, right? No girlfriend?” JYP asks.

Nichkhun hesitates for a moment. He is thinking about Aom.

“Y-Yes.” Nichkhun said.

He needs to protect Aom. He doesn’t want someone to know that he is dating her.

“Good. Then, I’ll inform the producer that you will be joining the show.” JYP said.

…………………………………………………………………………

2PM’s Dormitory…

“Why did you agree? What about your girlfriend?” Ok Taecyeon asks.

When Nichkhun got home, he told Taecyeon about the We Got Married.

“Technically, I didn’t agree. But when I said that I am single, he just assumed that I agree.” Nichkhun said.

“You agreed alright.” Taecyeon said. “You need to pull out from that show. What if your girlfriend found it out?”

“She won’t. She never watch my shows.” Nichkhun said.

“Still-”

“Everything will be alright.” Nichkhun said.

“I hope you are right.” Taecyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………

After few months…

Victor is using the computer of their university to watch some K-POP videos when he saw the article about Nichkhun joining the We Got Married.

“Sh*t!” he cursed and left the room.

He knows where he is going and after few minutes of walking, he saw the person he needs to talk to.

“P’Yanin.” He said.

“Oh? Victor. What?” the girl asks. Yanin is Nichkhun’s younger sister.

“Why is your brother joining the We Got Married?” Victor asks.

Yanin’s expression changed. She stands up and pull Victor away from her friends.

“Look, I don’t know what is wrong with my brother. In the house, we just surprised when we found out that he is in that show.” Yanin said.

“Did he talked to you about this?” Victor asks.

“After we found out, mom called him. He said that he has no choice since it is the company’s decision. He just said not to say anything to P’Aom.” Yanin said.

“Does he think we can keep this a secret to P’Aom?” Victor asks.

“Even if she found it out, it is just a show.” Yanin said.

“A show that requires the celebrities must be single.” Victor said.

“Do you think that all the celebrities joined that shows are single? What about Jung Hyung Don?” Yanin asks. “Victor, P’Aom will not get hurt if we keep it a secret.”

“Fine. I will not tell her. But if things become bad, don’t expect me to help you.” Victor said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom lives with her college friend, Cheranut Yusanonda  or also known as Namcha, in an apartment. Since she is trying to find a job in Bangkok, she needs to have a place to stay.

“What’s your schedule for today, Aom?” Namcha asks.

“I have two job interview today.” Aom said.

“Good luck, then.” Namcha said. “I’m off.”

“See you tonight.” Aom said.

Aom get ready to leave.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Just wait for our call, Ms. Manaying.”The interviewer said.

“Thank you.” Aom said and leaves the office.

It still not lunch when she finished her two job interview.

“And they both told me to wait for their call.” Aom said.

Aom sighed and decided to go to a fast food restaurant to have lunch. She texted Namcha about her job interviews.

‘Just wait for their call. You don’t know, they might call you.’ Namcha texted.

It’s been 5 months since she graduated and until now she hasn’t found a job. She doesn’t want Namcha to know but she is envious with her friend. Different companies in Bangkok want to hire Namcha even though she doesn’t apply. As soon as they graduated, Namcha got a work.

“Excuse me.” A stranger said.

Aom looks at the stranger. A tall and handsome stranger.

Aom feels like she saw him somewhere but she wasn’t sure.

“Can I help you?” Aom asks.

“I am sorry if I just suddenly talk to you but are you a celebrity here?” the stranger asks. “Don’t get me wrong. It is just that, you’re so cute.”

“I’m sorry but I am not a celebrity.” Aom said.

“Well, if you are interested to be a celebrity, not here, but in South Korea, here’s my calling card. Call me anytime.” The stranger said and winks at her before he leaves.

Aom noticed the bunch of girls following the stranger.

“He must be a celebrity.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Since the day that she met the stranger, Aom keeps on staring at the calling card every day.

“No calls from your job interviews?” Namcha asks.

“None.” Aom said. “You know what? I think I just need to take a break from finding a job. I should go home.”

“That’s a good idea. You might know, while you are in your house, someone will call you for a job.” Namcha said.

“I hope you’re right.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

The next day, Aom went home. Her father is very happy to see her.

“Guess this is the time for you to help us in our business.” Mr. Manaying said.

“Pa, I am here to take a break.” Aom said.

“I don’t get it. We have a publishing company on our own but you choose to work with other publishing company.” Mr. Manaying said.

“That’s because if I am going to work with our company, I need to work hard of it not because I am your daughter.” Aom said.

Aom went to her room.

…………………………………………………………………………

It is already dark when Aom decided to go out. She didn’t take long outside, she just walk around.

She is now going home when she saw Yanin.

“Hi, Yanin!” Aom greets.

“P’Aom, hi!” Yanin said.

“Going home?” Aom asks.

“Yes.” Yanin said.

“I just remember, do you still have my High School Musical book? My friend’s sister wants to borrow the book.” Aom said.

“Yes, I have. You can come with me in the house to get it.” Yanin said.

“Good idea. I might say hello to your mom.” Aom said.

Aom and Yanin are now going to Horvejkul’s house when Aom noticed cars parked at the front.

“Uhmm… Do you have visitors?” Aom asks.

“I don’t know. I don’t really go home if it is not weekend.” Yanin said. “Let’s go.”

“Ok.” Aom said.

Yanin and Aom enter the house. To their surprise, there are cameras and people inside the house.

Just then, Nichkhun appeared with a girl.

Yanin and Aom are shocked.

Nichkhun is shocked to see Aom in their house since he knows that she is living in Bangkok.

He approached Yanin first and greet her.

“Victoria, she is Yanin, my younger sister.” Nichkhun said. “And she is…”

Nichkhun doesn’t know how he will introduce Aom to Victoria.

“Aom Sushar Manaying, Nichkhun’s childhood friend.” Aom said.

“Nice to meet you.” Victoria warmly said.

“I will just return P’Aom’s book. Excuse us.” Yanin said.

Yanin and Aom went upstairs.

“Yanin, who is Victoria?” Aom asks.

“Uhmm…” Yanin is trying to think the words that she will say that it will not hurt Aom.

“You see… In South Korea, there is a show called We Got Married. P’Nichkhun and she are fake married couple.” Yanin said. “P’Aom, there’s no need to be jealous. You can see that it is just for a show. There are cameras, staffs and even writers.”

“I am not really jealous. It is just that, he should have told me.” Aom said.

“Maybe he just doesn’t want you to misunderstand it.” Yanin said.

“You’re right.” Aom said.

“Here’s the book.” Yanin said.

“Thanks. I’d better go.” Aom said.

Aom is now going to leave the house when she remembered that she didn’t greet Nichkhun’s mother. It is rude if she didn’t greet her.

She saw Nichkhun’s relatives including his grandmother outside the kitchen. She decided to check what they are doing.

It seems that Nichkhun’s relatives are watching Nichkhun, Victoria and his mother.

His mother is teaching Victoria on how to cook Nichkhun’s favorite foods.

“She knows about cooking. She is really perfect for my grandson.” Nichkhun’s grandmother said without realizing that Aom is at their back.

Aom decided to leave.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom is in her room when her father came in.

“Do you have a medicine for headache?” Mr. Manaying asks.

“None. I forgot to buy.” Aom said.

“Can you buy the medicine? My head is killing me.” Mr. Manaying said.

“Sure. It is just near.” Aom said.

“Ok. Be careful.” Mr. Manaying said.

Aom goes out of the house. The cars outside Horvejkul’s house are still there.

She walk pass the house and on the corner of her eyes, she saw Nichkhun, Victoria and Mrs. Horvejkul going out. She walk faster so they will not see her.

She knows that she is jealous of Victoria even though it is just a show. When Nichkhun’s grandmother praises Victoria’s cooking skills, she knew that the old lady is trying to say that she is not perfect for her grandson. She doesn’t know how to cook, even frying eggs, she can’t make it perfect.

…………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, Nichkhun and Victoria are going back to the hotel.

“Your family is nice. I love to see them again.” Victoria said.

“There’s always a next time.” Nichkhun said.

Victoria looks outside the window of the van, she saw Aom walking on the side of the street.

“Isn’t she your friend?” Victoria asks.

“Who?” Nichkhun asks.

“Stop. Stop.” Victoria ordered the driver.

The driver stops the van.

Victoria opens the door.

“Hello!” Victoria greets.

Aom is surprised to see her.

“H-Hello.” Aom greets.

“Where are you going?” Victoria asks in English.

“Buying medicine for headache.” Aom said.

“Is it near? Why are you walking alone?” Victoria asks.

“It is near.” Aom said.

“Hop in. We will bring you there.” Victoria said.

“No, thank you. It is just near.” Aom said.

“Please… You were gone a while ago. I want to talk to you.” Victoria said.

“Maybe next time. Sorry.” Aom said.

“I see. Ok. Bye!” Victoria said.

“Bye.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

After their ‘honeymoon’ in Thailand, Nichkhun and Victoria are back in South Korea.

Nichkhun told Taecyeon about Aom.

“She found out?” Taecyeon asks.

“Yes.” Nichkhun said.

“Did you talk to her?” Taecyeon asks.

“Do you think I have time to talk to her?” Nichkhun asks. “I’m sure Yanin already explained it to her.”

“But she is still deserves your explanation.” Taecyeon said.

“Aom will understand.” Nichkhun said.

“Bro, you are taking her for granted. Keep doing that and she will be the first one leaving you.” Taecyeon said.

“I know Aom. We’ve been dating since high school. Besides, she wanted us to be like Troy and Gabriela.” Nichkhun said.

“Who?” Taecyeon asks.

“Nevermind. They are just from her favorite book.” Nichkhun said.

“I don’t know, bro. But if I were you, I will not be at ease.” Taecyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………

It is weekend when Aom decided to visit Victor in their house. She knows that her best friend always go home every weekend.

The maid let her in since Victor is still asleep. She knows from the maid that Victor came home late last night with a girl.

Instead of waking him up, she decided to wait for them in the living room.

She is reading a book when Victor’s father came back from his jogging.

“Good morning, uncle.” She greets.

“Good morning, Aom. You’re still beautiful.” Mr. Zheng said.

“And you’re looking as young as before.” She said.

“Let’s stop this exchanging beautiful words. Why don’t you join me for breakfast?” Mr. Zheng said.

“I already had my breakfast but coffee will do.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom joins Mr. Zheng in the dining room for breakfast.

“How’s your relationship with Nichkhun?” Mr. Zheng asks.

“Still strong.” Aom said. Then, suddenly she remembers the night he saw him with another girl.

“I heard from Victor that Nichkhun joined a variety show called We Got Married.” Mr. Zheng said.

Aom is surprised to know that Victor knows it too.

“I think they filmed in Horvejkul’s few nights ago.” Mr. Zheng said.

“Yes. I saw them and meet her.” Aom said trying to not sound jealous.

“Are you not jealous?” Mr. Zheng asks.

“No. It is just a show.” Aom said.

“You’re right.” Mr. Zheng said. “You know what? You’re beautiful, if you really want, you can be a celebrity.”

“I’m not talented.” Aom said.

“Of course you are. I saw your play during your high school days and you are great in acting.” Mr. Zheng said.

“I think I prefer to be behind the camera as a writer.” Aom said.

Then, Victor enters the dining room.

“What are you doing here?” Victor asks Aom.

“Where’s the girl?” Aom asks. “Is she-”

“No. She isn’t.” Victor said and sat on the chair. The maid handed him a cup of coffee.

“Then, who’s the girl with you? You should introduce us.” Aom said.

“How did you know that-” Victor looks at his dad.

“Not me.” Mr. Zheng said.

“The maid told me. I’ve been here since 8:00 in the morning.” Aom said. “So, where is she?”

“She left.” Victor said.

Aom senses that her best friend wants something to talk about.

…………………………………………………………………………

After the breakfast, Aom and Victor went to the Zheng’s family room where they play PlayStation 3.

“So, what happened to you and Mild?” Aom asks in the middle of the game.

Mild is Victor’s crush during high school and now studying in the same university as Victor.

“He’s back.” Victor said.

“He? You mean Mek?” Aom asks.

Mek is Mild’s boyfriend in high school. The two broke up after Mild got in the university.

“I was confessing my feelings for her at the front of our friends when he suddenly came and completely ruin everything.” Victor said.

“How?” Aom asks.

“He came holding a bouquet of red roses and confess to her that he still loves her for all those years.” Victor said. “Sh*t! My event for her became his event for her.”

“Well, what happened next?” Aom asks.

“Of course she accepts him again. Obviously, she is still in love to him.” Victor said.

“Lesson learned?” Aom asks.

“Never fall in love to a girl that still has feelings for her ex.” Victor said.

“No. Never do a public confession because you never succeed. You already did that in high school but Mek came in and now it happened again.” Aom said.

“Ok. I win.” Victor said after the game.

“What?! My distractions failed!” Aom said.

“So, you intentionally asked me about Mild so you can win the game? Not gonna work.” Victor said.

Aom pouts.

“You will never win against me. You can only win against P’Nichkhun.” Victor said.

“I saw him few nights ago.” Aom said.

Victor became silent.

“With his virtual wife.” Aom said.

“Virtual wife? What do you mean?” Victor asks.

“Stop acting like you don’t know. I know that you know about the We Got Married. Your father told me.” Aom said.

“I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you.” Victor said.

“It’s ok. It is just for a show. No real feelings attached.” Aom said.

“Did he say that to you?” Victor asks.

Aom shook her head.

“We never had a chance to talk.” Aom said.

“So, you are just thinking that.” Victor said.

“I don’t know if I am just being a very nice girlfriend or I am already stupid.” Aom said.

“Both.” Victor said.

Aom hit him with her fist.

“Seriously, who is the girl that will wait for her boyfriend to call every once a month? You. Who is the girl that doesn’t monitor her boyfriend’s work because she trust him so much? You. And-”

“Ok. Ok. I get it. I am both.” Aom said. “But what should I do?”

“Go to South Korea and follow him.” Victor said.

“I don’t want to. He will accuse me of clingy girlfriend.” Aom said.

“Not if you’re going to work there.” Victor said.

“I can’t find a work here. I will fail too in South Korea.” Aom said.

“No, you’re not.” Victor said. “Stay here.”

Victor left the room for a while.

After few minutes, he came back holding a white envelope and gave it to Aom.

“That letter arrived last Friday in the admin and Prof. Toni asked me to deliver it to you.” Victor said.

Aom reads the letter.

“We, from South Korea’s one of the top entertainment companies, are pleased to inform you that Mr. Soo-man Lee wants to hire Ms. Sushar Manaying as part of SM Entertainment as one of the first writers of the company. Mr. Soo-man Lee read the novel that Ms. Sushar Manaying wrote in the 2010 Aspiring Novel Writers Competition and Mr. Soo-man Lee wants the novel to become a drama. If Ms. Sushar Manaying is interested, she can call us with the number given under the letter. Her expenses for this job will be handled by the company.” Aom’s heart is beating faster and faster while reading the letter.

“Oh my gosh! SM Entertainment is actually wants to hire me?” Aom said. She can’t believe it. “But.”

“But what?” Victor asks.

“What if I can’t meet their expectation?” Aom asks.

“Of course you will. You are talented.” Victor said. “This is your chance now.”

“You’re right. Thanks, Victor.” Aom said. “I’m going home and tell it to father.”

…………………………………………………………………………

After taking care of the documents she needed before she go to South Korea, Aom is now ready to go.

“How will you go to their company?” Mr. Manaying asks.

“Someone will be waiting for me at the airport.” Aom said.

“Take care and don’t forget to call.” Mr. Manaying said.

“I will, pa.” Aom said and hugs her father.

Then, she looks at Victor.

“Find another girl except Mild.” Aom said.

“I’ll try.” Victor said. “P’-”

“What?” Aom asks.

“Nothing.” Victor said. “I’ll miss you.”

“After you graduate, follow me there.” Aom said.

“If you say so.” Victor said.

Aom hugs Victor said.

“Goodbye.” Aom said.

“Goodbye.” Victor said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Incheon Airport…

Aom didn’t take too long to find the person that is waiting for her in the airport because she exactly knows that person.

“Namcha!” Aom is happy to see her friend.

“Surprise?” Namcha asks.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Aom asks.

“Because I know that you will be hire too.” Namcha said.

“You knew?” Aom asks.

“Well, I only knew it yesterday when they told me another Thai woman will be a part of SM.” Namcha said.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you will be working with SM? Does it mean that you left the last company you worked at?” Aom asks.

“Actually no. The company I worked at in Thailand is part of SM Entertainment. I was trained there so I can work in the main office.” Namcha said.

“I’m so happy that I will not be alone.” Aom said.

“Let’s go. President Lee is waiting for you.” Namcha said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Namcha and Aom went straight to the office of Lee Soo-man.

Lee Soo-man warmly welcome Aom and after that they had a meeting with the others about the drama.

Namcha will be Aom’s helper to translate the story in Korean.

They are in the middle of the meeting when a woman with a mess hair barge in.

“I’m sorry. Just go on.” The woman said while going to her seat.

“Ms. Hye-sung Jung.” Soo-man called the woman.

“Ne!” the woman stands up.

“I’d like you to meet Ms. Sushar Manaying and Ms. Cheranut Yusanonda. You’ll be working with them from now on.” Soo-man said.

“Ne!” the woman said.

…………………………………………………………………………

After the meeting, Hye-sung waits for Namcha and Aom to come out of the meeting room.

“Ah! Ms. Manaying and Ms. Yusanonda.” Hye-sung said.

“You can call me Namcha and you can call her Aom.” Namcha said.

“Are you older than me?” Hye-sung asks.

“We’re both 1988.” Namcha said.

“I’m 1991. I guess I’ll just call you unnie.” Hye-sung said.

“Uhmm… What should we call you? Shall we call you sunbae?” Namcha asks.

“Aniyo. I just started here few months ago.” Hye-sung said. “Anyway, we can start our work tomorrow. How’s that?”

“Sure.” Namcha said.

“Ok! See you tomorrow.” Hye-sung said and left.

Namcha and Aom went home too.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Welcome home, roommate.” Namcha said.

“This is nice.” Aom said.

“So, what should we do? It is still early.” Namcha said.

“Actually, I am thinking to call Nichkhun. He doesn’t know that I am here.” Aom said.

“No. Don’t call him. I hate that guy.” Namcha said.

“Huh? Why?” Aom asks.

“He is always in the article, news, billboards, etc. Not only him. He is always with his virtual wife.” Namcha siad.

“It is work. Nothing personal.” Aom said.

“Ha! I told you, if you don’t confront him, you will end up nothing.” Namcha said.

“I still trust him.” Aom said.

“Look, if Gabriela can leave Troy for three times, why can’t you?” Namcha said.

“But Gabriela still go back.” Aom said.

“Whatever.” Namcha said.

…………………………………………………………………………

f(x)’s dormitory…

Victoria is busy preparing breakfast for her group members.

“Unnie, don’t you have schedule today?” Krystal Jung asks. Krystal Jung is one of the youngest members in their group.

“Finally, I got a day off.” Victoria said. “Call the others and let’s have breakfast.”

“Ok.” Krystal said.

After waking up the other members, they all went to the dining room for breakfast.

Then, the doorbell rings.

“I’ll get it.” Krystal said and stands up.

Krystal opens the door. She is surprised to see Nichkhun.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Nichkhun greets.

“A-Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Krystal said.

“Is Victoria there?” Nichkhun asks.

Krystal looks at the back of Nichkhun if there are cameras.

Nichkhun wants to laugh of what Krystal did.

“Don’t worry. This is not part of the show.” Nichkhun said.

“I see.” Krystal said and let him in.

“Unnie, brother-in-law is here.” Krystal said.

Victoria and the others are surprised.

“Good morning. I hope I didn’t disturb you.” Nichkhun said when he appeared in the dining room.

“I’m done. Thank you for the breakfast.” The boyish member said. Her name is Amber Liu.

“I’d better get ready before manager arrives.” The youngest member said. Her name is Choi Jin-ri but she is known as Sulli.

“Me too.” The other girl said. Her name is Park Sun-young but she is known as Luna.

Soon, Victoria and Nichkhun are the only one left in the dining room.

“Have you had your breakfast? You can eat first.” Victoria said.

“I’m good. Thank you. I came here because I found out from your manager that it is your day off today and I want to invite you to go out and have a date with me.” Nichkhun said.

“Is this a part of the show?” Victoria asks.

“No. I just want us to get closer. You know, let’s have fun without cameras, staffs and writers. We will do what we want and what we really are.” Nichkhun said.

“I like that idea. Wait here and I’ll just get ready.” Victoria said.

…………………………………………………………………………

After getting ready, Victoria go out of her room. She saw her group members standing outside the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” Victoria asks.

Victoria look at what’s going on.

Inside the kitchen, Nichkhun is wearing an apron and a pair of rubber gloves while washing the dishes.

The doorbell rings.

“Oppa is here.” Luna said. “Unnie, we’re going now. Enjoy your date with brother-in-law.”

Victoria’s group members left.

“Nichkhun, why do you need to wash the dishes? I can take care of that once I get home.” Victoria said.

“Because I want you to get rest once you get home.” Nichkhun said. “Done!”

Nichkhun removes the gloves and apron.

“Ready?” Nichkhun asks.

“I should be the one asking you that.” Victoria said. “But well, I am ready.”

The two leave the dormitory.

…………………………………………………………………………

Amusement Park…

“My gosh! You just arrived here in South Korea and the first thing you want to do is to go the amusement park? It should be Nichkhun with you here not me.” Namcha said to Aom.

“He’s busy.” Aom said.

“How did you know? Did he call you? Oh wait! He can’t call you because you are here. Did you call him? Of course not because we’ve been together ever since you arrived. So, how can you be sure that he is busy?” Namcha said.

“Namcha, please.” Aom said.

“Fine.” Namcha said. “But I will not ride thrilling rides, ok?”

“You’re not fun.” Aom said.

“Kidding.” Namcha said.

…………………………………………………………………………

After a while, Aom and Namcha decided to have some snacks inside the park.

“I’ll buy the snacks since you’re not the good in Korean.” Namcha said.

“Ok.” Aom said.

Namcha is telling her order to the cashier.

“Excuse me. Can I have some tissues?” Victoria said to the cashier.

Namcha looks at her.

And Victoria looks at her.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Namcha greets.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo. You are working in SM, right?” Victoria asks.

“Ne. I just started few months ago.” Namcha said.

“Welcome to the family.” Victoria said.

“Thank you.” Namcha said.

The cashier gives the tissue to Victoria said.

“Well, see you later.” Victoria said and left.

Namcha is walking back to Aom with their foods when she saw Victoria and Nichkhun leaving the restaurant.

Aom hurriedly get back to Aom.

“Your boyfriend and Victoria are here and the looks of them, they are dating.” Namcha said.

“Maybe it is for the show.” Aom said.

“No cameras, no staffs, etc.” Namcha said.

“Maybe it-”

“Stop defending your cheater boyfriend.” Namcha said.

“He’s not a cheater.” Aom said.

“Ok. I’m sorry. You know that I am your second best friend next to Victor so I want to protect you from someone that will hurt you.” Namcha said.

“Thank you for your concern but there’s no way that Nichkhun will hurt me.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Thailand…

Victor is hanging out at the basketball court of their university alone when Yanin and her friends arrived.

“Have you seen the latest news? Nichkhun and Victoria had a date in an amusement park. No cameras, no staffs, etc. They must have been getting real.” One of Yanin’s friends said.

Yanin is not comfortable about it since Victor heard it.

“Who knows it might just be some publicity stunt.” Victor said.

“I doubt it. I like it if Nichkhun dates Korean girls rather than Thai girls.” Yanin’s friend said.

“Victoria isn’t Korean. She’s Chinese.” Victor said. “You don’t even know if he is really not dating someone in our country.”

“Why are you trying to join the girl’s talk?” Yanin’s friend said.

“Victor, let’s talk.” Yanin said and pull Victor away.

Yanin brought Victor at the back of the gym.

“What’s wrong with you? Do you want everyone to know that my brother is dating P’Aom?” Yanin asks.

“Yes. That’s what I want but I can’t because I know that P’Aom will get hurt. But I don’t want to fool her, I want to tell her that her boyfriend is cheating.” Victor said.

“My brother is not a cheater. As what you said, it is only for publicity.” Yanin said.

“He is still a cheater. If he is really loyal to P’Aom, he will tell her everything. When he went here with his virtual wife, what did he do? Instead of explaining everything to her, he chose to ignore her.” Victor said.

“Don’t talk like that to my brother! My brother loves P’Aom and what he is doing right now is because of his job.” Yanin said and walks away.

…………………………………………………………………………

Namcha and Aom just woke up when someone rings the bell.

“Good morning!” Hye-sung lively said.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t we supposed to meet at the office?” Namcha asks.

Hye-sung get inside the apartment with lots of things.

“Actually, as writers can stay in the house while working to our story. Since the office is a noisy place because of employees that are busy, I’ve decided as your sunbae that we should stay here until we finish the script.” Hye-sung said.

“Uhmm… Why do you have lots of things? And what’s with the luggage?” Aom asks.

“I am staying here until we finish the script.” Hye-sung said.

“You aren’t got kicked out from your apartment, right?” Namcha asks.

“Actually… Ne! I got kicked out because I haven’t paid my monthly rent.” Hye-sung said. “Can I stay here until I found another apartment?”

Namcha and Aom look at each other.

“Well, we still have another room. I and Aom are sharing in one room. You can stay and use that room but you need to clean it first.” Namcha said.

“Thank you so much!” Hye-sung said. “Do you already had your breakfast? Obviously not yet. I brought some here. I’ll prepare it.”

…………………………………………………………………………

The 2PM members are in Thailand for a concert.

“Nichkhun, are you crazy? Why did you go on a date with Victoria yesterday? Don’t tell me that it was the company’s idea because I asked the CEO and he too doesn’t have any idea about it.” Taecyeon said.

“Look, I am just trying to be friendly to her.” Nichkhun said.

“That’s not what your fans think.” Taecyeon said. “They are thinking that you two are real.”

“Let them think that way.” Nichkhun said.

“And what about Aom? Don’t you have feelings for her anymore?” Taecyeon asks.

“I love her and I know if she ever found it out, she knew that I am only it because of work.” Nichkhun said.

“Guys, it’s time.” Kim Min-jun or Junsu/Jun.K called them.

“Oh! Later, we will visit my house.” Nichkhun said to Taecyeon.

…………………………………………………………………………

Horvejkul’s residence…

“Ma, can you scold P’Nichkhun for dating P’Victoria?” Yanin asks their mother that is busy cooking.

“I can’t do that.” Mrs. Horvejkul said.

“But he already have P’Aom.” Yanin said.

“If I were P’Nichkhun, I will break up with P’Aom and date P’Victoria.” Cherreen said.

“Shut up, Cherreen.” Yanin said.

“What? Why would I shut up? P’Nichkhun doesn’t deserve that girl. He is a famous idol in Korea so he deserve to date an idol too.” Cherreen said.

“Ever since they started dating, you never like her.” Yanin said.

“Because I know that she will just ruin his career.” Cherreen said.

“Did she ruin his career? No, right? Because she preferred to be hidden for the sake of his career.” Yanin said.

“You two, that’s enough. Just help me with these since your brother and his friends are coming after the concert.” Mrs. Horvejkul said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Victor is bored inside his house so he decided to go out.

“I should have let Mild and Mek make me their chaperone instead of staying in the house.” Victor is talking to himself.

Just then, a van stops at the front of the Horvejkul’s house. Nichkhun came out first from the van and he saw him.

“Victor, how are you?” Nichkhun is very happy to see his childhood friend.

He is about to hug him but Victor walks back.

“You have the nerve to show yourself here? After what you’ve done to P’Aom? Why don’t you just break up with her instead of continue cheating on her back?” Victor said and left.

Taecyeon and the others saw it.

“What’s wrong, hyung? Do you know him?” Lee Junho asks.

“He doesn’t look happy to see you.” Hwang Chansung said.

“Don’t mind him. Let’s get inside the house.” Nichkhun said.

…………………………………………………………………………

South Korea…

After working the whole day, the three girls are going out that night.

Namcha and Aom are just finished getting their make-up done when Hye-sung gets inside their room.

“Wow… I like the pink wallpaper of your room. I should get one tomorrow.” Hye-sung said while looking around.

Then, she looks at the picture frames displayed on the night table.

“Oh? This is Nichkhun Horvejkul, right?” Hye-sung said while looking at the picture of Nichkhun and Aom together.

“Ah…ne….” Aom said.

“You knew each other?” Hye-sung asks.

“We are childhood friends.” Aom said.

“That’s cool. I really wanted to have a celebrity friend but I prefer staying home rather than going out.” Hye-sung said.

“Well, since you are our friend now, you can’t stay inside our house because we will always go out almost every night.” Namcha said.

“I think I’ll just go to a once a week.” Hye-sung said.

Aom giggled.

“Namcha will not let you stay in the house. She influenced me.” Aom said.

Hye-sung doesn’t know whether she will be happy or not.

…………………………………………………………………………

While everyone is busy talking to Horvejkul family, Nichkhun pull Yanin outside the house.

“I saw Victor a while ago. Why is he mad at me? Why is he accusing me of cheating?” Nichkhun asks.

“You don’t really know or you are just denying the truth? P’, I am your sister, so as far as I want to get mad at you, I can’t. But don’t you have concern of what P’Aom feels? She saw you with another girl, of course I explained to her that it is just for work and of course she understand it but I know deep inside of her, she is hurt and instead of explaining to her personally about your ‘wife’, you still ignore her and didn’t call her. Now, everyone knows that you and your ‘wife’ had a date without staffs, cameras, etc. If I am Victor, I would be mad at you, too. You are cheating P’Aom behind her back and that’s not good once P’Aom found it out.” Yanin said.

“She will never found out because she is here and I am in Korea. She doesn’t watch my shows and articles about me so there’s no way she will found it out.” Nichkhun said.

Yanin can’t believe the words she is hearing from her brother. Nichkhun doesn’t sound like he is guilty at all.

“So, you will not talk to her about these?” Yanin asks.

“No. It is for her own good.” Nichkhun said.

“Her own good or yours? P’, I don’t know if I still know you but you are far from the P’Nichkhun that I know before you became an idol. If P’Aom gets hurt of what you are doing, don’t expect that I will be on your side.” Yanin said and went back inside the house.

…………………………………………………………………………

Namcha, Aom and Hye-sung are cleaning the room that will Hye-sung use.

“I’ll just take the trash out.” Aom said.

Aom is now in the elevator when the elevator stops at 3rd floor and Amber gets inside the elevator.

“Annyeong hasaeyo.” Amber greets Aom.

“Annyeong hasaeyo.” Aom greets.

Amber keeps on staring at Aom.

Aom is becoming conscious because of Amber’s stare.

The elevator stops at the ground floor and Aom quickly left.

Amber keeps on looking at Aom until the elevator door close.

…………………………………………………………………………

At the parking basement of the apartment building, the f(x) members are waiting for Amber.

They left when Amber arrived.

“I saw a cute girl in the elevator. I think she is new here.” Amber said.

“I thought you don’t like girls.” Sulli said.

“I just think that she is cute. Besides, I know that she is not Korean. I am just shy to ask her about her nationality.” Amber said.

“If you see Nichkhun’s childhood friend, you will have a crush on her. She is cute.” Victoria said.

“Really?” Amber asks.

“I saw her in WGM.” Luna said. “It was short but I know she is cute.”

“Why didn’t I saw it?” Amber asks.

“You were in an event, remember?” Krystal said.

“Oh right.” Amber said.

…………………………………………………………………………

After working the script together, finally they are now done with the script.

“We just need to send the script to CEO.” Hye-sung said.

“Then, what are we waiting for? Let’s go.” Namcha said.

…………………………………………………………………………

SM Entertainment…

The members of Super Junior, Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae, are just finished a meeting in the company.

“So, about the girl that you saw in Thailand. Did she call you?” Donghae asks.

“No. Maybe she wasn’t interested to me.” Siwon said.

“If only you told her who you really are. Obviously, the girl doesn’t know you.” Donghae said.

“You’re right.” Siwon said.

The two get out of the elevator.

“Let’s go to the café first before we go.” Donghae said.

“Ok.” Siwon said.

At the other elevator, Namcha, Aom and Hye-sung get out with smile on their faces.

“I hope Mr. Lee will approve it.” Aom said.

“Of course he will.” Namcha said.

“Wanna go to the café first? Their cakes are deliciously out of this world.” Hye-sung said.

“Aom haven’t tried it.” Namcha said.

“Then, let’s go.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

At the café…

“Choose what you want and I’ll order it.” Hye-sung said while going to the cashier.

Aom bend a little to look closely to the cakes that were displayed. Just then, she accidentally bumped to another person that is also looking at the cakes.

“I’m so sorry.” Aom said.

“It’s ok.” Siwon said.

Siwon looks at Aom and remembers her.

“It’s you!” Siwon said.

Aom is confused.

“Excuse me?” Aom said.

“We met in Thailand. I gave you my calling card.” Siwon said.

“Ah! It’s you.” Aom finally remembers him.

“I didn’t know that you are working here.” Siwon said.

“I started two months ago.” Aom said.

“What a coincidence! I was about to recruit you to be a celebrity but I didn’t know that you will be working here.” Siwon said.

“And I didn’t know that I will be seeing you here.” Aom said.

“I’m Choi Siwon.” Siwon said.

“Sushar Manaying but you can call me Aom.” Aom said.

“Aom. Cute. Well, since we are both part of SM family, I think it is not bad to ask you for dinner, right?” Siwon said.

“Well, if it is a friendly date, why not?” Aom said. “Also, is it ok if I bring my friends? I don’t go out without my two friends.”

“No problem at all. I can bring two friends, too.” Siwon said. “How about this Saturday?”

“Ok. Saturday.” Aom said.

“Can I have your number?” Siwon asks.

“Sure.” Aom said and gives him her calling card.

“I’ll call you tonight.” Siwon said.

“Ok.” Aom said.

Aom went to Namcha and Hye-sung.

“Did you choose your cake?” Hye-sung asks.

“Ne and not only cake. I manage to get us a triple date on Saturday.” Aom said.

“Date? With whom?” Namcha asks.

“Choi Siwon and his friends.” Aom said.

Namcha and Hye-sung’s eyes widened.

“You are talking about Super Junior Choi Siwon, right?” Namcha said.

“Are you talking about the handsome and tall guy?” Aom asks.

Namcha and Hye-sung screamed that made the people around them look at them.

“Is he famous?” Aom asks.

“Oh my gee! You don’t know? How on earth you don’t know about Super Junior Siwon?” Namcha asks.

Aom is just staring at them.

“Let’s have cake later. You need to know the guy who asked you on a date.” Hye-sung said and pull Aom out of the café.

Namcha followed them.

“But what about my cake?” Aom asks.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Welcome to the hall of the artists. This is where you will get to see all SM artists from past to present. And among them is the famous Super Junior and one of them is Choi Siwon, the main visual of the group.” Hye-sung said.

“He is really famous.” Aom said.

“You don’t really know?” Hye-sung said.

“Our friend here is a cave girl it comes to K-POP because she doesn’t like watching her b-”

“I am not really into K-POP.” Aom said stopping Namcha from revealing about her and Nichkhun.

“Then, how did you know Siwon oppa?” Hye-sung asks.

“Yeah. How did you know him?” Namcha asks.

“I met him in Thailand. He gave me a calling card and asked me if I want to be a celebrity here. He first thought that I was a celebrity in Thailand.” Aom said.

“Wow…” Hye-sung and Namcha said.

“Can I have the cake now?” Aom asks. Her mind is still on the cake.

“Ok.” Hye-sung said.

“So, who are his friends that he will bring on Saturday?” Namcha asks while they are leaving the room.

“I still don’t know.” Aom said.

“Perhaps two of the Super Junior members?” Hye-sung said.

The two screamed again.

“Don’t be so loud.” Aom said.

They are now at the front of the elevator.

Just then, they didn’t noticed the f(x) members are coming.

“So, Nichkhun oppa is asking you out on a date again? When?” Sulli asks.

“I still don’t know. We need to check on our schedules.” Victoria said.

“Are you two going out for real? Is this a part of the show?” Luna asks.

“I don’t think it is a part of the show. And if he likes me that’s why he is doing that, I hope he confess it already.” Victoria said.

Namcha holds Aom’s arm.

Aom holds Namcha’s hand tightly.

The elevator door opens and they get inside.

The f(x) members are entering the elevator.

“Oh? Aom Sushar Manaying, right?” Victoria recognizes Aom.

Aom nodded.

“Eh? Unnie, you know the cute girl?” Amber asks.

“Is she the one you were talking about?” Krystal asks.

“Ne.” Amber said.

“She’s Aom, Nichkhun’s childhood friend.”  Victoria said.

Aom just smiled.

Just then, Victoria’s cellphone rings.

“Hello? Yes, Nichkhun.” Victoria said.

The elevator door opens and they all get out.

The f(x) members walk straight to the exit while the three went back to the café.