3rd Story: When There Was Me & You (Part 2)

In My Dreams

Saturday…

Aom, Namcha and Hye-sung meet up with Siwon and his friends in the club.

Siwon is with his two model friends.

“Girls, I’d like you to meet my model friends, Lee Soo-hyuk and Sung Joon.” Siwon introduced his friends to them.

“I’m Namcha Cheranut Yusanonda and these are my friends, Aom Sushar Manaying and Jung Hye-sung.” Namcha said.

“I feel like I’m in a blind date.” Hye-sung said.

“Knock it out.” Aom said.

“You three are working in SM?” Sung Joon asks.

“Ne. We are writers under SM.” Hye-sung said.

“Our company are now hiring writers for the future dramas that will release under SM. Aom, Namcha and Hye-sung are the first three writers that were hired by SM.” Siwon said.

“Then, you must be busy writing right now.” Soo-hyuk said.

“We already finished writing the script for the drama that we are working on. It is based on the novel that Aom written before.” Namcha said.

“Really? I want to know what kind of novel it is.” Siwon said. “You must be really good, Aom.”

Aom blushed.

“Are you three single?” Sung Joon asks while staring at Hye-sung.

“I-”

“Ne. We are all single.” Namcha said cutting what Aom is going to say.

Soon, they all dance, play and drink until they get drunk.

Namcha went back to their table to take a rest for a while from dancing.

Siwon went back too.

“Where’s Aom?” Siwon asks.

“Outside.” Namcha said.

“Is she alright?” Siwon asks.

Namcha nodded.

“She has this habit that going outside to breathe fresh air when she is drunk.” Namcha said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom went to the rooftop of the club to breathe air. She is drunk but she knows what she is doing. Breathing air outside the club makes her calm.

Meanwhile, she didn’t know that Nichkhun is also there with Victoria.

“This place is nice.” Victoria said. “You can relax after partying inside.”

“I know someone that has the habit to go out to breathe air when she’s drunk.” Nichkhun said.

“That’s nice unlike making trouble when drunk.” Victoria said.

Just then, two guys start to fight.

Nichkhun pull Victoria at the corner so she won’t get hurt. And on the corner of his eyes, he saw someone familiar.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom is near at the door of the rooftop when two guys starting to fight. She doesn’t know what to do because she is starting to feel dizzy just then, a pair of hands grab her inside the building.

…………………………………………………………………………

Nichkhun thought that he saw Aom near the door of the building but when he look again, Aom isn’t there.

“Let’s stay here until the fight ends.” Nichkhun said to Victoria.

Victoria nodded.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Are you alright?” Siwon asks Aom.

“Ne.” Aom said.

“Good thing I followed you here.” Siwon said. “We should get home.”

Aom nodded.

…………………………………………………………………………

After few days…

Nichkhun was being called by their CEO.

“It seems that you and Victoria are going on numerous date recently.” JYP said.

“Yes, sir.” Nichkhun said.

“So, do you like her personally?” JYP asks.

“Sir?” Nichkhun is surprised with his CEO’s question.

“You two are doing great in WGM. Your popularity is high. And you will be more popular if you two date in real life.” JYP said.

“Sir, I think that it is between me and Victoria.” Nichkhun said.

“I know. I don’t want you to force in a relationship that you don’t like. I just assumed that you have feelings for Victoria since you two are always out on a date. And if ever you two have feelings together and decided to start a relationship, I will support you.” JYP said. “Having a relationship to a girl that your fans want is a great advantage for your career. They will support you and your endorsements will increase as well as different projects.”

“I will think it over, sir.” Nichkhun said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom, Namcha and Hye-sung were being called by Lee Soo-man.

“I talked with the director that will direct the drama and he likes the story. He wants to direct the drama. We will be talking to MBC for the drama and we will also find some sponsors.” Lee Soo-man said.

“About the actors, do we get to choose who will be the actors in the drama?” Hye-sung asks.

“Since this will be your first project, the director agree that you will help on choosing the actors. There will be an audition. I will inform you when the audition starts.” Lee Sooman said.

…………………………………………………………………………

After the meeting, the three went back to their office tables.

The first thing they notice are the three baskets of flowers on their tables.

A basket of red roses on Namcha’s table.

A basket of tulips on Hye-sung’s table.

A basket of red carnation on Aom’s table.

“It seems that you three have admirers.” Their Editor-in-Chief said. Her name is Park Ye-jin.

The three women check the cards.

“It is from Lee Soo-hyuk.” Namcha said.

“And this is from Sung Joon oppa.” Hye-sung said.

Namcha and Hye-sung looks at Aom.

“Did Siwon oppa sent the flowers for you?” Hye-sung asks.

Aom nodded.

Namcha and Hye-sung screamed like teenage girls.

“You are not talking about the models/actors Lee Soo-hyuk and Sung Joon? And also Super Junior Siwon?” the editor said. Her name is Shin Hye-sun.

Namcha and Hye-sung just smiled.

“No way.” Hye-sun said. “Where did you meet them? How?”

“Thanks to our friend here that we manage to get the attentions of the hot models.” Namcha said while tapping Aom’s shoulder.

Hye-sun went closer to Aom and holds her hands.

“Aom unnie, please introduce me to a hot model too.” Hye-sun pleads.

“Eh?” Aom is shocked.

“Why do you need a hot model when I am already here?” their Proofreader said. His name is Kang Ki-young.

Hye-sun glares at him.

“Don’t you want to go home?” Ye-jin asks.

“I have a blind date tonight.” Hye-sun said.

“Me too. I have a blind date too.” Ki-young said.

Hye-sun stares at him.

“You’re not going to Suyeon Sanbang, right?” Hye-sun asks.

“My date is in Jihwaja.” Ki-young said.

“Good.” Hye-sun said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom, Namcha and Hye-sung are leaving the building when they saw Siwon.

Siwon smiled when he saw that Aom is carrying the basket of flowers.

“Thank you for the flowers. I like it.” Aom said.

“I’m glad that you like it.” Siwon said. “We have a concert tomorrow night and I am inviting you three to watch the concert. Also Sung Joon and Soo-hyuk want to go to the concert with you.”

Namcha and Hye-sung are happy to hear it.

“Here are the tickets including the backstage pass. See you tomorrow.” Siwon said.

“Bye.” They said.

…………………………………………………………………………

The next day…

Nichkhun is getting ready to go out when Taecyeon enters the room.

“Where are you going?” Taecyeon asks.

“I have a date with Victoria.” Nichkhun said.

“Seriously? Don’t you have a conscience at all? Here you are dating Victoria while not even once you called your girlfriend. Take note, your real girlfriend.” Taecyeon said.

“Look, I don’t have time to listen to you, ok? I am only doing this because fans want it.” Nichkhun said.

“Really? Or it is because of your selfishness? You are using Victoria for your own popularity not because of the fans.” Taecyeon said. “If things became out of hands, I hope you are still popular after that.”

“Knock it out, will you? I don’t know why are always against my decisions? Is it because you like my girlfriend? But you never met Aom.” Nichkhun said.

“I don’t have any feelings for her. I just pity her because she was fooled by her boyfriend.” Taecyeon said.

Nichkhun got pissed off and grabs Taecyeon’s collar while his right fist is about to punch Taecyeon’s face.

Good thing, Jang Wooyoung just entered the room.

“Hey! What’s going on?” Wooyoung asks.

Nichkhun released Taecyeon’s collar and left.

“Are you two fighting?” Wooyoung asks Taecyeon.

“Aniyo. We are hugging.” Taecyeon said and left the room.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom, Namcha and Hye-sung are getting ready to go.

“Oh my gee! They are here!” Namcha screamed when she received the text message from Lee Soo-hyuk.

“What? I am done yet!” Hye-sung said.

“Me too.” Namcha said.

“Why don’t you just ask them to get in first?” Aom asks who is ready to go now.

“Soo-hyuk said that they will wait in his car because they don’t want some fans to see them.” Namcha said.

“I know! Aom unnie, can you go first in their car so they won’t get bored waiting? We will be quick.” Hye-sung said.

“Ok. Make it quick, ok?” Aom said.

“Ne!” the two said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Nichkhun arrived at the door of the f(x)’s dormitory. He pressed the doorbell and after few seconds, Victoria came out.

“Hi!” Nichkhun said.

“Hi!” Victoria said and saw the bouquet of flowers that Nichkhun holding.

“Are those for me?” Victoria asks.

“Well, definitely it isn’t for Amber.” Nichkhun jokes.

Victoria laughed.

“Ne, these are for you.” Nichkhun said.

“Why are you giving me flowers?” Victoria asks.

“I will be honest.” Nichkhun said. “I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend.”

Victoria is shocked of Nichkhun’s confession but she has been waiting for this for so long.

“You never know how I waited for this to happen and I don’t have a plan to make it longer. Yes, I will be your girlfriend.” Victoria said.

Nichkhun felt relieved and he is happy.

“Shall we go now?” Victoria asks.

Nichkhun nodded.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom is now on the elevator when the elevator door stops and the door opened.

Aom is shocked to see Nichkhun and Victoria outside the elevator. The two are holding their hands while Victoria is holding the bouquet of flowers on her arm.

But the most shock was Nichkhun.

“A-Aom…” Nichkhun whispered.

“Aom, I’m glad you are here.” Victoria said while getting inside the elevator with Nichkhun.

“Is there something you want to talk about?” Aom asks.

“Since you are Nichkhun’s childhood friend, it is better if you know first the good news.” Victoria said.

“What good news?” Aom asks.

“Nichkhun finally asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes!” Victoria said while smiling ear to ear.

Aom doesn’t know how to react but she feels hurt deep inside. She looks at Nichkhun and she saw in his eyes telling her to keep quiet.

“C-Congratulations.” Aom said.

“Thank you.” Victoria said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Inside the car, Nichkhun is quiet. He can’t believe that Aom is in South Korea.

Why didn’t she told me? And they are both living in the same building. Did Victoria knew that she is here?

“Nichkhun, are you alright? Why are you so quiet?” Victoria asks.

“Sorry. It is just that I am surprised to see Aom here.” He said.

“You mean, you didn’t know that she is here?” Victoria asks.

He nodded.

“Then, you don’t know that she is working as a writer in SM?” she asks.

“She is working in SM?’ he asks.

“Ne. Didn’t she told you?” she asks.

“Aniyo.” He said.

“Oh? That’s strange.” She said.

“Maybe she doesn’t have time to see me or call me.” He said.

“Well, she’s busy with the scripts.” She said.

“Then, why didn’t you tell me that she is here?” he asks.

“I forgot to tell you, mian.” She said.

“It’s ok.” He said and holds her hand.

…………………………………………………………………………

From the car to the concert, Aom is quiet.

“Aom, are you alright? What’s wrong?” Namcha asks in Thai.

“Just look on your front.” Aom said.

Namcha looks at the front and saw Nichkhun and Victoria sitting there and they look sweet together.

“What is the meaning of that?” Namcha asks.

Aom didn’t answer that.

Namcha decided to talk to Nichkhun.

“Nichkhun, good to see you again.” Namcha said.

Nichkhun is surprised to see her.

“Remember me? I am Yanin’s senior mentor.” Namcha said.

“Cheranut Yusanonda, right?” Nichkhun said.

“You got it.” Namcha said. “So, what are you doing here? Of course, you are here to watch the concert but with Victoria?”

“Oh! This is our first date as a couple.” Victoria said.

“A couple?” Namcha asks.

“Yes.” Victoria said while smiling.

“O…k… Well, congratulations.” Namcha said and went back to her seat.

“Don’t talk.” Aom said.

Namcha shuts .

When the concert started, Aom put aside her heartache for a moment to cheer on Siwon.

Every time Siwon walk passed on the side of the stage near them, he waves at them.

And when the concert finished, Aom and her friends went to the backstage to congratulate the Super Junior.

As soon as Siwon saw them, Siwon came towards them and hugs Aom.

“I’m glad that you come.” Siwon said.

Nichkhun saw it and felt jealous.

Since when Siwon hyung and Aom became close? And what’s with the hug? And what is wrong with Victoria? Does she needs to tell to everyone that we are a couple now?

“You should go with us after this. It’s Ryeowook’s birthday and we rent a club just for us.” Siwon said.

“Call.” Soo-hyuk and Sung Joon said.

“No problem with us.” Hye-sung said.

I definitely need a drink right now.’ Aom’s thought.

Meanwhile, Victoria went back to Nichkhun after telling everyone about them.

“Leeteuk oppa is inviting us to the club after this.” Victoria said.

“I’m sorry but I need to go now. I have a schedule tomorrow morning. If you want to go, you can.” Nichkhun said.

“Well, I am not enjoying it if you’re not around. I’d rather go home.” Victoria said.

“Mian.” Nichkhun said.

“It’s ok. You need to work and that is important.” Victoria said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Namcha, Hye-sung, Siwon, Sung Joon and Soo-hyuk are staring at Aom while Aom is busy drinking all the alcoholic drinks on her front.

“Aom, you can stop now.” Namcha said.

Aom stands up and went upstairs. She doesn’t look like drunk at all because she can walk straight.

“I’ll follow her.” Siwon said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom went to the rooftop and breathe the air of the night while thinking how Nichkhun cheated on her.

All of a sudden, she remembers all the words from her friends about Nichkhun that she chose to ignore because she trusted him so much.

Tears fall from her eyes.

“You’re so stupid, Aom.” She said.

“If you have problem, you can talk to me.” Siwon said.

Siwon sat next to her and handed her a handkerchief.

“Mian.” Aom said. “It’s just that…”

“Boyfriend problem?” Siwon asks.

“How did you know?” Aom asks.

“Well, girls getting drunk if they are brokenhearted.” Siwon said. “And I thought you are single.”

“Well, I am single now after I found out that my boyfriend since high school is cheating on me.” Aom said. “I’m so stupid for not realizing that. He’s cheating on me right in front me.”

“You’re not stupid. You’re just in love.” Siwon said. “Everyone can be like you if they’re in love.”

“Have you experienced it?” Aom asks.

“Ne but that was a long time ago.” Siwon said. “Do you want to go somewhere else? Less quiet?”

“There is one place that I want to go.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Han River…

“I always wanted to go here ever since I saw this in a movie.” Aom said.

“Movie?” Siwon asks.

“The Host.” Aom said. “I am thinking if there is really a Host living here.”

Siwon laughed.

“You’re so cute, Aom.” Siwon said. “Do you know why I approached you the first time I saw you in Thailand?”

“Why?” Aom asks.

“Because you’re so cute in your formal attire that time. I thought that you are an elementary student dressing up as an adult.” Siwon said.

“Really? Just because your height is 6 feet and I am 5’2, you will see me as an elementary student.” Aom said.

Siwon laughed while walking away.

Aom got pissed off so she jumps to Siwon’s back and cling to him like a child.

“See? You are light as an elementary student.” Siwon is still not stopping on making fun of her.

“Really? Then, you will carry me while we are going around the park.” Aom said.

“No problem with me.” Siwon said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Nichkhun can’t sleep that night. He doesn’t know what to do. He needs to talk to Aom, explain everything to her. What he did to her is not right.

He gets up and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

Then, Taecyeon just got home from his schedule. Taecyeon ignores him and went to the room.

He is thinking if he will tell it to Taecyeon or not. Taecyeon is the only one who knows his past but since they had an argument a while ago, he chose not to say anything.

…………………………………………………………………………

The next day…

Aom, Namcha and Hye-sung are watching the news. They decided to have a lazy day that day.

“For showbiz news, the We Got Married couple, 2PM’s Nichkhun and f(x)’s Victoria are now couple in real life.

Aom and Namcha are not surprised except for Hye-sung.

The fans saw the two last night attending the concert of Super Junior. The two look sweet together and some witnesses said that they heard Victoria telling everyone that she and Nichkhun are a couple. Both agencies still not release their statements regarding the issues but the fans are hoping that they will release a happy news.

It seems that not only one idol in SM Town that had a date last night. Last night after the Super Junior Concert, some fans saw Super Junior’s Siwon coming out from the club with a girl. That club was rented by the Super Junior for Super Junior’s Ryeowook’s birthday party and it was exclusive for Super Junior’s friends and colleagues. After someone saw Siwon with a girl leaving the club, some fans saw them in Han River. Some fans took some pictures and it shows Siwon giving a piggyback ride the girl. Fans want to know the identity of the girl. The SM Town still not yet released a statement regarding of this. So, the fans need to wait for the statement of the agency.

Namcha and Hye-sung are staring at Aom the whole time.

“You two were gone last night. So, you went to Han River.” Namcha said.

“First, we are not dating.” Aom said.

“I know that.” Namcha said.

“What? You will just easily believe her?” Hye-sung asks.

“She’s my friend since college so I know her.” Namcha said.

“Second, I was brokenhearted so Siwon oppa offered me to bring me to Han River because I told him that I want to that place.” Aom said. “Lastly, as for the piggyback ride, he is making fun of my height so I hop on his back and asked him to walk around the park.”

“Wait! You’re brokenhearted? How? You’re single, right?” Hye-sung said.

“Well, apparently, her boyfriend in Thailand cheated.” Namcha said.

“What is his job?” Hye-sung asks.

“He is still a student but he is a swimmer.” Namcha said.

“You really can’t trust a swimmer. He swims in other swimming pool if his swimming pool isn’t available.” Hye-sung said.

Aom and Namcha look at Hye-sung dumbfounded.

…………………………………………………………………………

Thailand…

“Victor! Victor!” the lesbian friend of Victor came rushing to him.

“What is it, P’Tina?” Victor asks.

“Have you heard the news? Yanin’s brother and Victoria of f(x) are officially couple.” Supanart Jittaleela or also known as Tina said.

“Are you talking about Nichkhun Horvejkul?” Victor asks.

“Yes.” Tina said.

Victor walks away.

“Victor, wait!” Tina said and followed him.

Not too far from them, Yanin is walking.

“Tina!” Yanin called her.

Tina went to Yanin.

“Where is Victor going?” Yanin asks.

“I don’t know. He just suddenly changed when I told him that your brother is officially dating f(x)’s Victoria.” Tina said.

Yanin is shocked of what she heard.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Are you not going to do anything about what he did?” Namcha asks Aom while they are in their room.

It’s been 2 days since the news about Nichkhun and Victoria relationship.

“I’m not going to do anything.” Aom said. “Besides, my problem is the news about me and Siwon oppa.”

“DIdn’t Siwon oppa already cleared it? He already said to the public that you are just a friend so it’s ok now.” Namcha said.

“But I feel sorry for him.” Aom said.

“Those kind of rumors are nothing. Your problem is your boyfriend.” Namcha said.

Just then, Hye-sung knocks on the door then opens it.

“I’m just going out for a while. I am going to check on the apartment that I saw on the internet.” Hye-sung said.

“Will you be here before dinner?” Namcha asks.

“Ne.” Hye-sung said.

“Ok.” Namcha said.

“Annyeong.” Hye-sung said.

Hye-sung is leaving now when she opened the door, an unfamiliar guy is standing outside.

“Uhmmm… Is Aom Sushar Manaying lives here?” it turns out to be Victor.

“Yes. Are you the swimmer?” Hye-sung asks.

“Yes.” Victor said.

“So, it was you.” Hye-sung said and kicks Victor right to his ‘best friend’.

Victor screamed in pain.

“How dare you cheat behind Aom unnie’s back?!” Hye-sung angrily said while pulling Victor’s hair.

“What are you talking about? Let me go!” Victor shouts.

Namcha and Aom who heard the noise come out of their room.

“Victor!” Namcha and Aom shout.

“P!” Victor is begging for help.

“Hye-sung, let him go.” Namcha said while pulling Hye-sung away from Victor.

“Victor, are you alright?” Aom asks while helping him to get up. “I’m so sorry.”

“Why are you apologizing? He hurt you!” Hye-sung said.

“Listen, it wasn’t Victor. Victor is my best friend since we were a child.” Aom said.

“Oh! Sh*t! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I thought you are Aom unnie’s boyfriend.” Hye-sung said.

“Boyfriend?” Victor asks.

“Uhmm… Hye-sung, don’t you need to go now?” Namcha asks.

“Oh right!” Hye-sung said. “Sorry again.”

…………………………………………………………………………

Taecyeon and his manager are in a restaurant for lunch before they go to his next schedule.

“Have you heard that SM will be having a new drama in JTBC?” his manager asks.

“Aniyo.” Taecyeon said.

“Well, I talked to my friend that is working in SM. He said that you are one of the actors that they want to be in the drama. I think you are suited as the second lead.” His manager said.

“Really?” Taecyeon said.

“He will be sending the script so you can read it. Then, if you will agree, you can join the audition.” His manager said.

“I need to read the script first before making a decision.” Taecyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………

“What are you doing here?” Aom asks Victor.

“I am worried about you.” Victor said. “And also I want to punch him.”

“Go back to Thailand.” Aom said.

“What? But-” Victor said.

“You will just make things worse if you try to hurt Nichkhun. He is a celebrity here.” Aom said.

“She’s right. If you messed with Nichkhun, who knows what his agency can do to you.” Namcha said.

“But he hurt you, P’Aom. Don’t you need to do anything?” Victor asks.

“Trust me. I already asked her that.” Namcha said.

“I’m sure there’s an explanation.” Aom said.

“Aom, for once, stop being stupid. Even Gabriela broke up with Troy when he was wrong.” Namcha said.

“But they still ended up together.” Aom said.

“That’s because they are still meant to be. If you and Nichkhun are really meant to be, then you are meant to be. You don’t need to be blind to all his wrongdoings.” Namcha said.

“What if he will never come back?” Aom asks.

“You deserve someone better.” Victor said.

“I don’t think I can take it if he will gone.” Aom said.

“You’re just saying that because he is your first boyfriend. Besides, Victor is right, you deserve someone better.”Namcha said.

“So, who is the guy that Aom deserves?” Nichkhun asks from the door.

The three are shocked to see him.

“She deserves any other guy than you.” Victor said.

“What are you doing here? After you cheated.” Namcha said.

“Is it me who cheated or your friend?” Nichkhun asks.

The three are shocked.

“What are you talking about?” Aom asks.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you are here? And what’s with the closeness with Siwon hyung?” Nichkhun asks. “If you are my girlfriend, you should told me that you here.”

“Oh wow! What is this? Playing the victim here? Who is the guy who hid his marriage to his girlfriend even though it is just a fake marriage? Who is the guy that dates Victoria Song privately even though he is already taken? Who is the guy that is dating two girls at once?” Namcha asks.

“What I am doing is purely business. I am only doing this for the money and for our future, Aom.” Nichkhun said.

“Your future, you mean.” Victor said.

“Shut up! If someone in this room that has the right to blame me or something, that is Aom, not you two.” Nichkhun said. “But she will not do that because she understands me.”

“No.” Aom said.

Nichkhun is shocked.

“What?” Nichkhun asks.

“I said no. I don’t understand you, well at least after you’ve just said to me. A while ago, I am trying to defend you against my friends but when you just suddenly barged in and accused me of cheating you, I now believe my friends. From the two of us, you are the cheater. You cheated on me a hundred times and I’ve been blind not to see them but I will end it now. I don’t want to be your toy anymore. I am breaking up with you. Go and have fun with your new toy.” Aom said and went to her room.

“Aom, don’t do this to me!” Nichkhun said. He is about to open the door but Namcha and Victor block him.

…………………………………………………………………………

Victor and Namcha are already sleeping in the living room when Aom came out from the room. She cried for hours but she feels alright now.

She checks the time and it is already 7:00pm.

She decided to cook dinner.

Victor woke up from the smell of Aom’s cooking. Victor get up and went to the kitchen.

He saw Aom busy cooking.

He hugs her from the back.

“Are you alright?” Victor asks.

Aom nodded.

“Do you want to go home for a while?’ Victor asks.

“I have my work here.” Aom said.

“Will you be alright if you keep seeing them?” Victor asks.

“I know it will be hard but I want to show to him that I can live without him. I will be not like Gabriela that always choose to go away.” Aom said.

“I’m glad you’re thinking that way.” Victor said. “But if you still need me, just one call and I will fly back here.”

Aom turned around and hugs him.

“I’m lucky to have you as my best friend.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Victor went back to Thailand. He is opening the door to his apartment when Yanin came.

“Finally, you came back.” Yanin said.

“What do you want?” Victor asks and opens the door.

Yanin followed him.

“How’s P’Aom?” Yanin asks.

“She’s fine when I left.” Victor said.

“Did you see my brother?” Yanin asks.

“What kind of brother you have? He accused P’Aom for cheating when he was the one who cheated.” Victor said.

Yanin gasped. “He really said that?”

“Of course he did. His being famous already take over his brain.” Victor said. “Good thing P’Aom broke up with him.”

“Broke up with him?! Why? She can’t do that.” Yanin said.

“Why she can’t? After being cheated, doesn’t she deserve to be free?” Victor asks.

“You’re right.” Yanin said. “I don’t know what’s gotten to my brother.”

“You’d better go. I want to take a rest.” Victor said.

“Ok.” Yanin said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Today is the audition for the main actors/actresses and second leads of the drama. Hye-sung, Aom and Namcha are present. They have given the chance to choose the actors that will be in the drama.

Among the actors that auditioned is Siwon.

“I’m sure he will be the main actor.” Hye-sung said.

Victoria is also there for the audition.

Aom doesn’t want to be bias as far as she wants and also she thinks that Victoria is also the victim of Nichkhun but she can’t help but to be jealous.

“I think the actress is better than her.” Namcha said.

Aom knew that Namcha is trying to be bias.

“But she is good too.” Hye-sung said.

“I still prefer the actress.” Namcha said.

Aom is just silent.

“Oh my… It’s 2PM Taecyeon.” Hye-sung said when Taecyeon entered.

Taecyeon starts his audition.

“I think I got the second lead actor.” Hye-sung said.

Aom choose him too.

It seems the director and the others are in favor of Taecyeon.

…………………………………………………………………………

The three are going back to their office tables when they heard Hye-sun’s angry voice.

“Oh? I thought she took a leave today.” Hye-sung said.

“Jihwaja? You said your blind date is in Jihwaja then what were you doing in Suyeon Sanbang? Because of you, my blind date got cancelled.” Hye-sun said.

“I thought my blind date is in Jihwaja but it turns out to be in Suyeon Sanbang.” Ki-young said. “Besides, my blind date got cancelled too.”

“So, both your blind date got cancelled?” Namcha asks.

“Ne. When I saw him in the restaurant, I called my unnie and cancel the date.” Hye-sun said.

“What about you?” Namcha asks Ki-young.

“I got a call from my dongsaeng that the date got cancelled.” Ki-young said.

“Then, Hye-sun must be Ki-young oppa’s date?” Hye-sung said.

“What?!” Hye-sun shouts.

“Now it makes sense. Hye-sun cancelled the blind date while Ki-young oppa was informed that his date was cancelled.” Aom said.

“Maybe your siblings knew each other.” Namcha said. “Where does your siblings work?”

“My unnie owns a gift shop with her friend.” Hye-sun said.

“My dongsaeng is a designer and co-owner of a gift shop.” Ki-young said.

“Name of the gift shop?” Namcha asks.

“Happy You Gift Shop.” Ki-young said.

Hye-sun’s eyes widened.

“No way!” Hye-sun said. “You are Kang Eun-bi unnie’s oppa?”

“And you are Shin Hyun-bin’s dongsaeng?” Ki-young asks.

“Wow… This is destiny.” Hye-sung said.

“No way!” Hye-sun said. “I can’t believe my unnie wants me to date an old guy.”

“I’m just 29 years old.” Ki-young said.

“And I am 21. It is 8 years difference.” Hye-sun said.

Just then, Ye-jin came back from the meeting.

“We have dinner party tonight. No one is allowed to go home early.” Ye-jin said.

“Ne.” they said.

…………………………………………………………………………

The cast has been finalized. Hye-sung, Aom and Namcha received the copy of the list of the casts.

Aom is shocked to see a familiar name on the list.

“What is Nichkhun’s name doing here?” Namcha asks. “He didn’t even auditioned.”

“They must have pulled some strings. Oh well, that’s life.” Hye-sung said.

“This is unfair for the ones that auditioned.” Namcha said.

“If it is not his girlfriend’s work, then it must be the agency itself.” Hye-sung said.

Namcha stands up.

“Where are you going?” Aom asks.

“I’m going to complain.” Namcha said and walks out.

…………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, Taecyeon went to SM Entertainment’s office to talk to the producer.

“What is this? Nichkhun didn’t auditioned then why is he on the list?” Taecyeon asks.

“He auditioned after you left.” The producer said.

“No. The day of the audition was the same day that he is in Taiwan with Wooyoung. And we all know that the audition was only for a day.” Taecyeon said.

Just then, Namcha came in.

“PD-nim, what is this? Why is Nichkhun on the cast?” Namcha asks. “He didn’t even auditioned.”

“He auditioned.” The producer said.

“No, he is not.” Namcha said.

And while they are busy confronting the producer, Victoria and Nichkhun came with a basket of fruits. They didn’t know what is going on.

“PD-nim, thank you for doing my request to you to put my boyfriend in the cast.” Victoria said.

“So it was you.” Namcha said.

Aom and Hye-sung arrived.

“What do you mean?” Victoria asks.

“You’re the one who manipulated the casting.” Namcha said.

“Namcha, please don’t make a scene.” Nichkhun said.

“I am already making a scene. Lucky for you we’re not in the public place.” Namcha said. “And you, Ms. Song, who are you to manipulate the casting? Just because Nichkhun is your boyfriend you can do what you want now like casting him even though he didn’t auditioned? What’s the use of audition when you can just freely choose the actors that you want?”

“That’s enough, Ms. Yusanonda. This is already settled. Nichkhun will be the second lead.” The producer said.

“Excuse me, PD-nim. But as the writers of the story, don’t we have the right to choose the actors that we think is the best in the drama after all we know the most about the story and we know who the best for the role.” Aom said.

“Aom, I know you are mad at me but don’t get yourself involve here.” Nichkhun said.

“Among us, I have the right to get involve here. I think you don’t even read the script. Oh, right. You don’t even know how I got a job here. Well, for your information, I was recruited by Mr. Lee because he got interest in my story that I wrote for the competition I joined. And that story is now the up-coming drama where you got casted in.” Aom said.

Nichkhun is dumbfounded.

“PD-nim, as the writer of this drama, I think that Mr. Taecyeon Ok is the right actor for the role of the second lead male. Based on his audition, he delivered well the role of the second lead male. If we are going to cast Mr. Nichkhun Horvejkul as the second lead male without seeing the way he act, it will ruin the drama. Yes, he and Ms. Victoria Song are dating and the public knows that. I am sure they want to see them together in other projects beside We Got Married, but as a writer, I treat all the stories I written as my babies and it is a dream come true that my story will be turning into a drama so I want this drama to be successful and the first step for a successful drama is to have a talented actors that fitted to the roles.”Aom said.

“But Ms. Manaying, the casting is already decided. It only needs to be shown in the public.” The producer said.

“Just like you said, it is still need to be shown in the public but since it is still not shown in the public you can still change the list. Mr. Lee allowed us to participate in choosing the actors during the audition so our choices need to be counted.” Aom said. “If you just choose to ignore our choices, maybe this will be the first and last time I will write a drama for this company. I will submit my resignation letter.”

The producer sighed.

“Alright. I’ll talk to the bosses first.” The producer said.

“Thank you.” Aom said and left the room followed by Hye-sung and Namcha.

…………………………………………………………………………

“That is so great! I was speechless the whole time but what you said earlier makes them all speechless.” Hye-sung said.

“Our friend here just did the right thing.” Namcha said.

They are waiting for the elevator door to open when Nichkhun just came out of nowhere and pull Aom to the fire exit.

“Shall we follow them? Nichkhun oppa seems mad.” Hye-sung asks.

“Aom can take care of herself.” Namcha said.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Are you trying to ruin me?” Nichkhun asks Aom.

“I am fighting what’s right. You didn’t auditioned so you don’t deserve the role.” Aom said.

“Is this about me and Victoria?” Nichkhun asks. “Because if it is, I won’t let you harm her.”

“This has nothing to do about you being a cheater. If you really want to be on that role, you should have auditioned.” Aom said.

“It was Victoria who put me there and you ruined it.” Nichkhun said.

“There are lots of dramas out there. Why don’t you join there?” Aom asks.

“Fans want to see us together in the project.” Nichkhun said.

“Then, it is easy. I will pull out Victoria in the drama so you two can join other drama.” Aom said.

“You already humiliated me so I won’t let you humiliate her.” Nichkhun said.

“Wow… Overprotective boyfriend. That’s nice. But I hope you are doing that for her sake not for your sake because you used to be overprotective to me too but I thought because you don’t want me to get hurt by your fans but because you want to be more popular.” Aom said and left.

…………………………………………………………………………

After talking to Nichkhun, Aom focus on writing a story.

“Can we talk?” Aom didn’t even notice that Victoria is already in their office.

“Sure.” Aom said and stands up.

Victoria walks out of the room and Aom follows her until they arrived at the rooftop.

“Are you and Nichkhun had a fight?” Victoria asks.

“What do you mean?” Aom asks. “Ah! Is it because of the casting? I thought I made myself clear when I had a long speech a while ago.”

“I get your point but he is your childhood friend so you are supposed to support him.” Victoria said.

“I support Mr. Ok because he fits the role. Being childhood friends has nothing to do with this. Work is work. Maybe if he auditioned that day, I might as well give him a chance but he didn’t even know that I am the writer of the drama so sorry.” Aom said.

“Can’t you just at least pretend that he auditioned?” Victoria asks.

“Look, I know that you are his girlfriend and you want to give the best for him but you must know that you two are not a married couple, don’t give everything to him because in the end, you will be left nothing.” Aom said.

“Why are you saying this?” Victoria asks.

“Because I know him more than you know him.” Aom said and left.

…………………………………………………………………………

After few days, the cast for the drama that Aom written has been announced to the public. Siwon as the main actor, Hwang Jung Eum as the main actress, Victoria as the second lead actress and Taecyeon as the second lead actor.

“I’m sorry. I tried to talk to them but they still changed the lineup of the cast.” Victoria said to Nichkhun.

The couple is having a date in Phuket, Thailand.

“Just because of what Aom said, they left me out? That’s insulting!” Nichkhun said.

“Aom is the writer of the drama so she have a say.” Victoria said.

“Are you on her side?” Nichkhun asks.

“No. I am on your side.” Victoria said.

“Then, why didn’t you do anything?” Nichkhun asks.

“I did everything I can, ok? But I don’t have a say unlike her.” Victoria said.

“No, you didn’t. You don’t care about me.” Nichkhun said.

“No. I think you don’t care about me. Nichkhun, tell me honestly, are you using me for your popularity? Because if you really care for me, you will not be mad at me just because of this stupid drama.” Victoria said.

“You’re saying that because you are a part of the stupid drama. You don’t know what it feels like being insulted.” Nichkhun said. “I can’t even look at Taecyeon.”

“You know very well that Taecyeon deserves to be in the drama because he auditioned.” Victoria said.

“No. I am the one who has the right to be in that drama.” Nichkhun said. “If Aom wants me to go down, then, I will drag her down.”

…………………………………………………………………………

Nichkhun and Victoria visit Nichkhun’s family. As usual, Nichkhun’s family warmly welcomed Victoria.

“I really like you to be my brother’s girlfriend unlike P’Aom.” Cherreen said.

“Isn’t she your brother’s childhood friend?” Victoria asks.

“Cherreen, don’t you need to go?” Yanin asks.

“Oh right!” Cherreen said and left.

“Where’s Nichkhun?” Victoria asks Yanin.

“He’s with P’Nichan. P’Nichan rarely go home since he is based in US. Now, those two will probably go home after dinner.” Yanin said.

“Yanin, who is Aom?” Victoria asks taking this chance to ask about Aom.

“Uhmmm… Haven’t you met her?” Yanin asks.

“I already did but I feel like that Nichkhun is hiding something from me about Aom.” Victoria said.

“Is this about the drama? P’Taecyeon told me what happened.” Yanin said.

Victoria holds Yanin’s hands.

“Please…” she begs.

“P’, you know that I can’t betray my brother, right? But if you really want to know about P’Aom, you should talk to her best friend.” Yanin said.

…………………………………………………………………………

“Pa, I am just going out.” Victor said while going out of the house.

When he opens the gate, Victoria is standing there.

“What can I do for you?” Victor asks.

“Are you Victor Zheng?” Victoria asks.

Victor stares at Victoria. He wonders what Victoria doing to his house.

…………………………………………………………………………

Aom is working late at the office. Her friends and officemates are already left.

She is working on her new story and since she is full of ideas, she wants to work on it.

“Aom, why are you still here?” Ye-jin asks. She just got back from the meeting.

“Ms. Park, your meeting ended late?” Aom asks.

“Ne. Why are you here?” Ye-jin asks.

“Writing. I didn’t noticed the time.” Aom said.

“Why don’t you stop it and continue tomorrow? I am hungry, join me for dinner.” Ye-jin said.

“Ne.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

The two went to a restaurant.

“So, where are your friends? It is unusual that you are not together.” Ye-jin said.

“They have dates today.” Aom said.

“How about you? Doesn’t Siwon asked you for a date?” Ye-jin asks.

“Siwon oppa and I are just friends.” Aom said.

“Well, friends can date too.” Ye-jin said.

Aom just smiled.

“Mr. Lee talked to me after the meeting. It is about Nichkhun being pulled out from your drama.” Ye-jin said.

“Oh.” Aom said.

“He asked me if you and Nichkhun have bad feelings to each other.” Ye-jin said. “Are you ex?”

“It is true that he is my ex-boyfriend but it has nothing to do to my decision about the cast in the drama.” Aom said. Aom explained to Ye-jin her decision.

“I understand you but I am sure that Nichkhun thinks the other way. He might think that you have against him.” Ye-jin said. “Why did you two broke up anyway?”

“He cheated.” Aom said.

Aom doesn’t know why but she is comfortable with her boss. She told her everything about her and Nichkhun.

…………………………………………………………………………

After the dinner, Ye-jin drive Aom to her apartment.

“Ms. Park, please don’t tell anyone about my past.” Aom said.

“No worries, your secret is safe.” Ye-jin said. “I’m happy that you talked to me about your life. I can’t do that to Hye-sun, Hye-sung and Ki-young. They are scared of me.”

Aom smiled.

“I’d better go.” Aom said.

“Ok. Bye. See you tomorrow.” Ye-jin said.

“See you tomorrow.” Aom said.

Aom is now walking towards their apartment when she noticed Victoria waiting outside the door.

“Victoria?” Aom said.

“Can we talk?” Victoria asks.

“Ne.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………………………

From Thailand, Victoria went back to South Korea without Nichkhun and the first thing she do is went to Aom’s apartment.

“Your friend Victor told me everything.” Victoria said.

Aom gasped.

“From how you and Nichkhun met up to how he cheated.” Victoria said. “I can’t forgive him for doing that to a girl like me.”

Victoria clenches her fist because of anger.

Aom holds Victoria’s hand.

“What are you going to do?” Aom asks.

“I don’t know yet but I will not let him use me again.” Victoria said.

…………………………………………………………………………

Today is the press conference of the drama, Aom, Hye-sung and Namcha are also there for the press conference.

“I am so nervous. What if I suddenly can’t speak Korean?” Aom asks.

“I am right here to help you.” Hye-sung said.

“Hey, beautiful girls.” Siwon said.

“That’s what I like you, oppa. You always make me feel beautiful.” Hye-sung said.

“Doesn’t Sung Joon make you feel beautiful?” Siwon asks.

“Aiye! It is private.” Hye-sung said while blushing.

“You can stop now, Hye-sung.” Namcha said.

“I’ll see you later.” Siwon said.

…………………………………………………………………………

In the middle of the press conference, Aom was always asked by the reporters about the stories and how she feels, good thing her Korean skills didn’t fail her.

A reporter raised his hand and asked a question.

“I heard that the first casts included Nichkhun. What happened? Why Nichkhun pulled out?” the reporter asks.

Aom is shocked of the sudden question. She can’t believe that someone knows it.

The reporters are waiting for her answer.

“Why can’t you answer it, Aom?” Nichkhun asks while getting on the stage while holding a microphone.

“Nichkhun, what is this all about?” Aom asks.

“Why don’t you tell everyone how you used your power to pull me out from the drama? And the reason why you pulled me out is because you want revenge.” Nichkhun said.

“Revenge?” everyone said.

“That’s right. For your information, Aom and I were dating back then in high school. But because I am going to be an idol here, I broke up with her but when I am getting famous, she wants to be my girlfriend again. I joined WGM so she will stop bugging me but she didn’t. She even applied to work on SM Entertainment just to get back to me but when I and Victoria started dating, she is now doing this to get revenge.” Nichkhun said.

The reporters are shocked.

It is now a chaos on the press conference.

The reporters want to ask Aom but Aom doesn’t know what to do.

“Enough!” Victoria suddenly shouts.

Victoria walks closer to Nichkhun.

“Do you really need to go this far?” Victoria asks.

“Victoria, just be on my side, ok? What I said is true.” Nichkhun said.

Victoria slaps him that made everyone shocked.

“I know the whole truth. The truth that you’ve been cheating behind Aom’s back. The truth that you are using me because you became more popular. I had enough. I don’t want you to use me as a toy.” Victoria said. “I can’t forgive you for using the girls for your own ambition.”

Victoria snatches the microphone from Nichkhun.

“You want the truth?” Victoria said to the reporters. “I tell you the truth. Nichkhun and Aom were dating since high school, Nichkhun hide Aom from the public for her protection against the fans but when he is starting become more popular, his reason for hiding Aom is because he doesn’t want her to ruin his career. Nichkhun also used me for his popularity. If he is really a nice guy, he will not date me while he is still in a relationship with Aom. They broke up when the news about our relationship revealed. Aom was the one who broke up first. Also, it is not true that Aom wants revenge why Nichkhun was pulled out from the drama. The reason is because he didn’t auditioned and the first choice for the role is really Taecyeon. I just pulled some strings so Nichkhun was chosen but Aom fight for her right so in the end Taecyeon got the role. What Nichkhun said is nothing but a lie and I won’t let him hurt Aom and me again.”

Victoria gave back the microphone to Nichkhun.

“Aom didn’t ruin your career. I did.” Victoria said and left.

The reporters are now focused on Nichkhun but Aom and the others leave him.

…………………………………………………………………………

After the incident happened in the press conference, Nichkhun’s endorsements swept away. His CEO is very angry at him because of what he did in the press conference. Some fans of his are angry at Victoria and Aom but most of his fans support the girls and leave his fans club.

He was sent back to Thailand to reflect to all his sins.

Victoria and Aom became close and often hang out with Siwon and Taecyeon after filming since Namcha and Hye-sung are always with their boyfriends.

Aom doesn’t have any hatred towards Nichkhun since she knows that he is now reflecting on his sins. All she wants for him is to be back as the nice Nichkhun that respects women.

“Aom, let’s go.” Victoria called her.

Aom runs towards her.

“So, when are you going to accept Siwon oppa’s proposal?” Victoria asks.

Siwon proposed to her few days ago but she still not accepts his proposal.

Aom smiled.

“Well, that’s another story to tell.” Aom said and winks.

 

 

~ THE END ~