1st Story: Bestfriend

In My Dreams

Main Characters:

Other Characters:

In Red Fountain Academy, there are two 2nd year high school girls that are best friend since they were young, they are Jung Eunha and Choi Yuju. Their parents are best friends and that’s the reason why they became best friend too.

Even though that the two are not classmates, they are always go to school, have lunch and go home together. The two join only one club and that is the theatre club. Although they have both beautiful voices that’s why they join the theatre club, there is also another reason why they join that club, Jung Eunha secretly has a crush to their sunbae and the president of the club, Jung Hoseok. It is a secret that she and Choi Yuju only know.

“For our new project, we will do the musical of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs.” Jung Hoseok said. “Next week, we will do an audition for the roles. The audition is exclusive only for the theatre club members. That’s for today, you can go now.”

The theatre club members left the room including Jung Eunha and Choi Yuju.

“I want to be Snow White.” Jung Eunha said while she and Choi Yuju are walking on the street.

“Me too but I think that Snow White suit you more because of your skin.” Choi Yuju said. “Maybe I can be the evil queen?”

“No way! I don’t want you to be my enemy.” Jung Eunha said.

“But I don’t want to be one of your dwarfs.” Choi Yuju said.

Jung Eunha laughed. “How about the prince?”

“Your prince is Hoseok sunbae.” Choi Yuju said.

“Oh right.” Jung Eunha said.

“The bus is here.” Choi Yuju said and the two run to the bus station.

…………………………………………………………………..

Jung Eunha and Choi Yuju decided to audition for Snow White’s role. The two are practicing very hard for that role.

When the day of the audition arrived, the two give their best.

Their teacher, Ms. Ha Ji Won, is the one who judge.

After the audition, Ms. Ha Ji Won announced the result.

She first called the names that will be the seven dwarfs, then next is the hunter, then the evil queen.

“And for the prince, Jung Hoseok got the role.” Ms. Ha Jiwon said.

Jung Eunha felt happy. Now, she is hoping that she will get the role of Snow White.

“For the role of Snow White, actually I got a hard time to choose between Choi Yuju and Jung Eunha because they are both great actresses.” Ms. Ha Ji Won said.

The two smiled.

“In the end, the one who got the role of Snow White is… Choi Yuju.” Ms. Ha Ji Won said. “However, I chose Jung Eunha to be Choi Yuju’s understudy. The rehearsal will start on Monday.”

“Congratulations, Yuju.” Jung Eunha happily said.

“If only you got the role instead of me.” Choi Yuju said.

“Nonsense! You deserve it.” Jung Eunha said. “But I am still happy that I am an understudy.”

“Yuju, congratulations.” Jung Hoseok said.

“Thank you, sunbae.” Choi Yuju said.

“Let’s work hard together.” Jung Hoseok said.

“Ne.” Choi Yuju said.

Jung Hoseok left.

“Let’s celebrate.” Jung Eunha said.

“Ne!” Choi Yuju said.

…………………………………………………………………..

A week after the audition, Choi Yuju’s class got a new classmate.

“Everyone, this is Jeong Jungkook. He will be joining this class from now on.” Their teacher said. “You can now sit on the vacant seat.”

Choi Yuju looks at the new student.

“Choi Yuju.” Their teacher called her.

“Ne?” Choi Yuju said.

“Since the exam will be on Friday, will you help Jeong Jungkook to catch up to our lessons?” their teacher asks.

“Sure, no problem.” Choi Yuju said.

…………………………………………………………………..

Lunch break…

Jung Eunha went to Choi Yuju’s classroom so they can have lunch together.

“Yuju, I’m starving!” Jung Eunha said.

“Oh you’re here?” Choi Yuju said. “Jungkook, you can come with us.”

Jeong Jungkook followed them.

“Who is he?” Jung Eunha asks.

“New classmate. He’s Jeong Jungkook.” Choi Yuju said. “Our teacher asked me to help him to catch up to our lessons before the exam.”

They went to the big tree. That is their hang out place during lunch break.

Jung Eunha is quietly eating while Choi Yuju is busy tutoring Jeong Jungkook.

Just then, Jung Eunha saw Jung Hoseok walking towards them.

“Sunbae!” Jung Eunha happily said.

Choi Yuju and Jeong Jungkook look at him.

“Yuju, Ms. Ha Ji Won wants to talk to us right now. Don’t worry it won’t take long.” Jung Hoseok said.

“Ok.” Choi Yuju said. “Wait here. I’ll be back.”

Jung Hoseok and Choi Yuju left.

Jung Eunha doesn’t know if she will talk to Jeong Jungkook or not.

In the end, she chose not to talk to him.

…………………………………………………………………..

In the past few days, Choi Yuju can be seen with Jeong Jungkook. The two became close and Jung Eunha can’t help to think that there is something going on between those two.

“Yuju, do you like Jungkook?” Jung Eunha asks.

They are in a fast food restaurant. It is Saturday, after their rehearsal, they decided to eat.

“What made you think that?” Choi Yuju asks.

“Well, you two are always together.” Jung Eunha said.

“We’re just friends.” Choi Yuju said. “Anyway, can I ask you something?”

“What?” Jung Eunha asks.

“What if Hoseok sunbae likes someone?” Choi Yuju asks.

“It’s ok. He is just my crush. If he likes someone, I should accept it.” Jung Eunha said.

“Don’t you have plan to confess your feelings to him?” Choi Yuju asks.

Jung Eunha shook her head while eating french-fries.

“Being in the same club is fine.” Jung Eunha said.

…………………………………………………………………..

Sunday afternoon…

The theatre club members are busy making the props and costumes. They only have a month before the show.

“Hoseok sunbae, we’re run out of green paint.” One of the member of the club said.

“I’ll go and get it.” Jung Hoseok said. “Yuju, come with me.”

“Ne, sunbae.” Choi Yuju said and followed them.

2 minutes after the two left, Jeong Jungkook came.

“Jungkook, what are you doing here?” Jung Eunha asks.

“I came from the library. I learned that Yuju is here. I am going to return this book to her.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“She went to the props room with Hoseok sunbae. Do you want to wait her here?” Jung Eunha asks.

“I’m in a hurry. Will you show me where the props room is?” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Sure.” Jung Eunha said.

The two left the theatre and went to the props room.

“Jungkook, tell me honestly. Do you like Yuju?” Jung Eunha asks.

Jeong Jungkook didn’t say anything.

“Fine. You don’t need to answer, I already know the answer.” Jung Eunha said. “You like her that’s why you didn’t answer me.”

“Yuju already likes someone.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Really? How did you know?” Jung Eunha said.

“It showed in her eyes.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“I didn’t know that.” Jung Eunha said.

Finally, they arrived at the props room. Jung Eunha tried to open the door but it’s locked.

“Eh?” Jung Eunha said. “Did they locked it from the inside?”

Jung Eunha went towards the window. Her eyes widened when from the window, she can see clearly what’s going on inside the room.

Choi Yuju is leaning on the wall while Jung Hoseok is on her front and the two are kissing.

Jung Eunha feels numb all over her body and the only feeling she is feeling right now is the heartache.

Jeong Jungkook followed Jung Eunha and he saw everything. He pulled Jung Eunha and hugs her.

It is clear to him that the two girls are falling in love to a same guy.

Jeong Jungkook looks at Choi Yuju and Jung Hoseok who are still kissing.

When Jung Hoseok starts to move away, Jeong Jungkook pulls Jung Eunha away from the place.

…………………………………………………………………..

Jung Eunha’s mind is blank while Jeong Jungkook is pulling her somewhere away from that place. There is only one thing that is on her mind and that is her best friend and her crush are kissing.

Her eyes are looking at the ground that they are walking but then it’s suddenly gets blurred. She didn’t notice that she’s already crying.

Jeong Jungkook saw her crying and they stop walking.

Jung Eunha sat on the ground like a child and cried.

Jeong Jungkook sat on her front and taps her head to comfort her. He wanted to tell her about Choi Yuju and Jung Hoseok but it will make it worst.

He knew about the relationship of those two few days ago.

Every Saturday and Sunday, he stays in the library since he doesn’t have any friends and he doesn’t like staying in his house alone. One Saturday afternoon, he saw those two rehearsing for their musical but when they got a break, the closeness of those two are not just friends but lovers. That’s when Jeong Jungkook found out about them.

“Do you want ice cream?” Jeong Jungkook suddenly asks.

Jung Eunha stops crying and looks at him. “Ne.” she said.

Jeong Jungkook wipes her tears with his handkerchief and after that he stands up. He offer his hand to help her stands up.

Jung Eunha accepts his hand and stands up.

The two went to the convenience store across the street.

Jeong Jungkook bought two ice cream and he gave one to Jung Eunha.

Jung Eunha eats the ice cream quietly.

“My mom used to say that if I feel sad or angry, I just need to eat ice cream and all the sadness and anger I feel will gone.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Just like my mom always said.” Jung Eunha said.

In no time they already finished eating their ice cream.

“Are you going back to your club?” Jeong Jungkook said.

“We only have a month of preparation for the musical, I can’t let my feelings to ruin our musical. It’s hurt but I need to put the musical as my priority.” Jung Eunha said.

“Even though you’ll always see them?” Jeong Jungkook asks.

Jung Eunha nodded.

Jeong Jungkook sighed. “I’m coming with you.”

Jung Eunha looks at him in surprise.

“I got hurt too but at least I already moved on. If you have someone besides you that can support you, your work will not get affected.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“You’re right. Let’s go.” Jung Eunha said.

The two went back to the theatre.

Jung Hoseok and Choi Yuju are already there as if nothing happened inside the props room.

“Eunha, where have you been?” Choi Yuju asks.

“Jungkook and I went out to eat ice cream.” Jung Eunha said. “Ms. Ha Ji Won!”

Jung Eunha pulls Jeong Jungkook towards their teacher.

“Jungkook wants to join our club.” Jung Eunha said.

“Can you sing?” Ms. Ha Ji Won asks.

Jeong Jungkook nodded and he sings.

“Dance?” Ms. Ha Ji Won asks.

Jeong Jungkook dance.

“Ok. You’re in.” Ms. Ha Ji Won said. “Everyone, we have a new member and his name is Jeong Jungkook.”

They clap their hands.

“As for now, we are busy for our musical. You just need to help the others in making the props.” Ms. Ha Ji Won said. “Eunha, you can make him your assistant.”

“Ne.” Jung Eunha said.

…………………………………………………………………..

After that long day, they are now ready to go home.

“Eunha, let’s go home.” Choi Yuju said.

Jung Eunha doesn’t know what to do. As for now, she doesn’t want to be together with Choi Yuju even just for a second.

Luckily for her, a motorbike stops on their front and the rider is no other than Jeong Jungkook.

“Eunha, hop in.” Jeong Jungkook said.

Jung Eunha quickly rides on the back. Jeong Jungkook gives her a helmet and Jung Eunha wears it.

Jeong Jungkook starts to drive the motorbike.

Jung Eunha didn’t even said goodbye to Choi Yuju.

“Why are you still here?” Jung Hoseok asks when she saw Choi Yuju standing alone on the exit of the school.

“Eunha left with Jungkook.” Choi Yuju said.

Jung Hoseok smiled and holds Choi Yuju’s hand. “Then, this is my lucky day. We can go home together.”

Choi Yuju smiled but deep in her heart she feels guilty. She knows how Jung Eunha likes Jung Hoseok but she stole him from her. She wasn’t supposed to fall in love to him but he always takes care of her every time they have rehearsals just the two of them. Then, it makes worse when he confess his feelings to her.

‘Someday, I will tell her everything.’ Choi Yuju said in her mind.

“Why are you quiet?” Jung Hoseok asks.

Choi Yuju woke up from her deep thoughts. “Mian. I’m thinking of something else.”

“That Jeong Jungkook and Eunha are pretty much close now.” Jung Hoseok said.

“R-Right.” Choi Yuju said.

Choi Yuju is thinking how those two became close. She never seen those two together except a while ago. And why suddenly Jeong Jungkook wants to join their club? Is it because he likes Jung Eunha? But why only now?

“You’re quiet again.” Jung Hoseok said.

“Mian.” Choi Yuju said.

Even when they got on the bus, Choi Yuju is always in deep thought.

…………………………………………………………………..

Monday morning…

Jung Eunha and Choi Yuju are going to school together.

“Eunha, tell me honestly, does Jungkook likes you?” Choi Yuju asks while they are walking on the street.

“What makes you think that?” Jung Eunha asks.

“Well, yesterday, you two seem pretty close.” Choi Yuju said.

“We’re just friends.” Jung Eunha said. “What about you and Hoseok sunbae?”

Choi Yuju felt nervous. “What do you mean?”

“You’re kinda close now.” Jung Eunha said.

“How can you say that?” Choi Yuju said.

“Yesterday, we’re run out of paint but instead of he called a guy to assist him, he called you.” Jung Eunha said.

“Uhmm… S-Sunbae wants to talk about our acting while we’re getting the paints.” Choi Yuju lied.

“Anyway, do you remember when you asked me if sunbae happens to like a girl?” Jung Eunha asks.

“Ne.” Choi Yuju said. She remembers it well. She asked that question a day after Jung Hoseok confessed.

“I changed my mind. I don’t want to see sunbae with another girl. I will do anything to break them up if that happens.” Jung Eunha said.

Choi Yuju stops walking. She felt scared. She knew Jung Eunha to be sweet and very kind girl, she can’t imagine that her best friend can hurt anyone.

Jung Eunha turned around to look at her. “What are you doing? We’re gonna be late.”

“N-Ne.” Choi Yuju said.

…………………………………………………………………..

Theatre…

Jung Eunha watches Choi Yuju acting. As an understudy, she needs to learn everything so if anything happens to the main actress on the last minute, she can replace her.

“Good job, Yuju.” Ms. Ha Ji Won said.

“Ne. Thank you so much.” Choi Yuju said.

“Eunha, let’s see your acting.” Ms. Ha Ji Won said.

“Ne!” Jung Eunha said. ‘I will do my best and surpass Yuju!’

Jung Eunha begins to act.

On the other side of the theatre, Jeong Jungkook is watching while doing the props.

“She’s doing great every day but unlucky for her, she’s just an understudy.” One of the club members said, her name is Hwang Eunbi.

“Unless, something happened to Yuju.” Another one said. Her name is Kim So Jung.

Jung Eunha finished her acting with no mistakes.

“Good job, Eunha.” Ms. Ha Ji Won said.

“Thank you, Ms. Ha Ji Won.” Jung Eunha said.

Jung Eunha gets off the stage. She is looking for Jung Hoseok when she saw him with Choi Yuju in the corner and there are so sweet together.

She felt jealous while looking at those two.

Just then, she felt a cold thing on her cheek. “Ah! Cold!” she was shocked.

When she turned around, Jeong Jungkook is standing at her back and holding a bottle of water.

She accepts the bottle of water. “Gomaweoh.”

“You must not let yourself get affected. That’s what you said.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“I know. It must be silly of me thinking that sunbae will praise me.” Jung Eunha said.

“Do you want to take a break?” Jeong Jungkook asks.

“Aniya. I’m ok.” Jung Eunha said.

…………………………………………………………………..

Locker room…

Jung Eunha is changing her clothes when her mother called.

“Ne?”

“I and your appa are not going home tonight. Your grandfather was rushed in the hospital and we’re going there.”

“Eh? Is halabeoji alright?”

“We will know once we get there. You can stay to Yuju’s house for tonight.”

Jung Eunha doesn’t like that idea. She doesn’t want to put herself in an awkward situation.

“It’s ok. I’ll stay with one of my classmates. We are going to make something for our group project.” Jung Eunha lied.

“Araso. Take care, honey. I love you.”

“I love you too, umma.” Jung Eunha said.

While changing her clothes, she’s thinking where she would stay for a night.

“Ah! Eunbi, can I stay at your house tonight?” Jung Eunha asks.

“Mian but today is the death anniversary of my appa.” Hwang Eunbi.

“How about you, So Jung?” Jung Eunha asks.

“Mianhae. My brother and his family moved into our house so we’re crowded there.” Kim So Jung said.

“But why are you suddenly wants to sleep in the other house?” Hwang Eunbi asks.

“Ah… My parents are going to visit my halabeoji in the hospital. Silly of me but I’m scared of alone in the house.” Jung Eunha said.

“What about Yuju? Aren’t you two best friends?” Kim So Jung asks.

“What about me?” Choi Yuju suddenly came in the locker room.

Jung Eunha quickly finished changing and closed her locker.

“I’m going first.” Jung Eunha said.

“Wait! Let’s go home together!” Choi Yuju said.

“Mian but I am going somewhere.” Jung Eunha said and quickly left.

“Where is she going when she doesn’t have a place to go?” Kim So Jung asks.

“What do you mean?” Choi Yuju asks.

The two girls look at her.

…………………………………………………………………..

Jung Eunha is standing at the exit of the school and thinking where she is going when Jeong Jungkook’s motorbike stops on her front.

“Aren’t you going home?” Jeong Jungkook asks.

Jung Eunha doesn’t have a choice but to ask Jeong Jungkook.

“Jungkook…” Jung Eunha said.

…………………………………………………………………..

Jeong Jungkook opened the lights of his apartment when he got in. He went straight to the living room.

Jung Eunha followed him. She is removing her shoes when she noticed something.

“Do want a drink?” Jeong Jungkook asks.

“Water, please.” Jung Eunha said.

Jeong Jungkook went to the kitchen.

Jung Eunha looks around the living room. The place is simple and neat.

Jeong Jungkook came back with a glass of water.

“Do you live alone?” Jung Eunha asks.

“My adopted parents live in Japan.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“You’re adopted?” Jung Eunha asks.

“My real parents died when I was only 2 years old. My uncle left me in an orphanage. A Korean couple that lives in Japan adopted me and brought me to Japan. It’s my choice to study high school here.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Excuse me. I just clean the other room.” Jeong Jungkook said. “Ah! What do you like for dinner? I don’t really cook. I just order my foods.”

“I don’t cook too.” Jung Eunha said.

“The brochures are on the table. Order what you want.” Jeong Jungkook said and went to the room.

Jeong Jungkook just finished cleaning the room when the foods arrived.

“I ordered black bean noodles and sweet and sour pork, if you don’t mind.” Jung Eunha said.

“It’s great.” Jeong Jungkook said and pays the delivery man.

The two are now eating while watching some dramas on the TV.

“Kyaahhh!!! Song Joong Ki oppa!!!!” Jung Eunha screamed like a fan girl when she saw her favorite actor on the screen.

Jeong Jungkook stares at her.

Jung Eunha stops screaming when she noticed Jeong Jungkook looking at her.

“Mian.” Jung Eunha calmly said as if nothing happened.

Jeong Jungkook laughed.

Jung Eunha blinks her eyes twice. That’s the first time that she saw him laughing.

Jeong Jungkook stops laughing. “Mian.” He said calmly and eats the black bean noddle.

Jung Eunha laughs. Jeong Jungkook laughs too.

…………………………………………………………………..

Jung Eunha get ready to sleep.

Jeong Jungkook knocks on the door.

Jung Eunha opened the door.

“Are you ok?” Jeong Jungkook asks.

“Ne. Gomaweoh.” Jung Eunha said.

“Good night.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Good night.” Jung Eunha said.

Jeong Jungkook closed the door.

Jung Eunha turn off the lights and lie down on the comforter.

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

…………………………………………………………………..

Jeong Jungkook was about to sleep when he heard someone knocking on her door. He gets up and opened it. He saw Jung Eunha standing at the front of the door while hugging a pillow.

“Mianhae but I can’t sleep alone in a room except to my own room.” Jung Eunha shyly said.

Jeong Jungkook let her in.

“Is it really ok?” Jung Eunha asks.

“I can sleep on the sofa.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Gomaweoh.” Jung Eunha said. She went to the bed.

“I’m going to turn off the lights.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Ne.” Jung Eunha said.

After turning off the lights, Jeong Jungkook went to the sofa and lie down.

…………………………………………………………………..

“Good morning!” Jung Hoseok greets Choi Yuju.

“Good morning!” Choi Yuju greets.

Jung Hoseok holds her hand.

Choi Yuju avoids it.

“What’s wrong?” Jung Hoseok asks.

“Someone might see us.” Choi Yuju asks. That ‘someone’ is Jung Eunha.

“I don’t get it why do we need to hide it.” Jung Hoseok said.

‘Because we will gonna hurt my best friend if we make it to public.’ Choi Yuju wants to say it loud but she can’t.

Choi Yuju was about to say something when she saw Jeong Jungkook’s motorbike entering the school.

She and Jung Hoseok are now entering the school gate when she saw Jeong Jungkook helping Jung Eunha removing her helmet. Jeong Jungkook even fix the mess hair of Jung Eunha.

The two get inside the school building.

…………………………………………………………………..

Choi Yuju is cleaning the shoes that she will gonna use in the musical when she heard the boys gossiping.

“Looks like Jungkook and Eunha are dating.” One of the two boys said. He is Kim Nam Joon.

“How can you say that?” another one asks. He is Kim Taehyung.

“Our apartment is next to Jungkook’s apartment. This morning, I saw those two going out of Jungkook’s apartment. Also last night, I heard Eunha’s screamed as if that they are doing something.”

Choi Yuju stands up and hit the two on their heads.

“If you spread that malicious story, I’m gonna kill you both!” Choi Yuju threatens them. “Araso?”

The two got scared that they only nodded.

Choi Yuju left the two and finds Jung Eunha. She saw her fooling around with Jeong Jungkook. She walks towards them.

“Eunha, can we talk?” Choi Yuju asks.

“Ne.” Jung Eunha said.

Choi Yuju and Jung Eunha went to the rooftop of the school building.

“What do you want to talk about?” Jung Eunha asks.

“Did you sleep last night with Jungkook?” Choi Yuju asks.

“Ne.” Jung Eunha honestly said.

Choi Yuju’s eyes widened.

“Why did you do that? Is he your boyfriend?” Choi Yuju asks.

“Aniya.” Jung Eunha said. “Chingu.”

“Chingu? And you already had with him?” Choi Yuju asks.

“Wait! ? Aniya! Where did you get that idea?” Jung Eunha asks. She was shocked of Choi Yuju’s accusation.

“You slept with him.” Choi Yuju said.

“I slept last night in his apartment, that’s all. Well, we slept in one room because you know that I’m scared to sleep alone except in my own room but nothing happened to us.” Jung Eunha said.

“I don’t know. These past few weeks you two are pretty much close and you’re acting strange.” Choi Yuju said.

“What do you mean? Don’t tell me, you don’t believe me?” Jung Eunha asks.

“It wasn’t like that.” Choi Yuju said. “It’s just that, you’re acting strange. Sometimes you avoid me.”

“How can’t I avoid you when among all of those girls, you my best friend, was the one who betrayed me.” Jung Eunha said.

“Betrayed you? When?” Choi Yuju asks.

“Don’t play innocent to me. You and sunbae are dating and in fact I saw you two kissing in the props room that day when you went there together.” Jung Eunha said.

Choi Yuju was shocked that she can’t move.

“Shocked? Do you really think I’m that stupid?” Jung Eunha said. “You’re my best friend but you betrayed me. You know how much I like him but you stole him.”

“Eunha…” Choi Yuju only said.

“I don’t want to talk about it. As long as you two are dating, let’s stop being best friend for a while.” Jung Eunha said and left.

“Eunha, wait!” Choi Yuju said and runs after her.

Jung Eunha is now on the stairs when she catches up.

“Eunha, wait!” Choi Yuju said. She was about to hold Jung Eunha’s shoulder but Jung Eunha avoids it.

Choi Yuju got out of balance and fell on the stairs.

Jung Eunha was shocked when she saw Choi Yuju fell.

“Yuju!” Jung Eunha shouts.

Just then, Hwang Eunbi and Kim So Jung came and they were shocked to see Choi Yuju unconscious and when they look up, they saw Jung Eunha standing.

“Eunha, did you pushed her?” Hwang Eunbi asks.

Jung Eunha just shook her head.

…………………………………………………………………..

Hospital…

Jung Eunha went to the hospital where they brought Choi Yuju. She was crying when Jung Hoseok came.

Jung Hoseok grabs her shoulder and squeezed it.

“What did you do to her? Is that role really important to you that you need to hurt her?” Jung Hoseok angrily asks.

“S-Sunbae… a-aniya…” Jung Eunha said while crying.

“You’re a !” Jung Hoseok said. “You’ll never be Snow White! You evil !”

Just then, Jeong Jungkook grabs Jung Hoseok away from Jung Eunha and punches him.

“You shouldn’t jump into conclusions. You’re not in the right position to blame someone. You’re not there when that happened.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Eunbi and So Jung heard them arguing.” Jung Hoseok said.

Jeong Jungkook looks at the two girls that are standing not too far from them.

“We-Well, we didn’t say that it is about the role. We just thought that it is about that role.” Kim So Jung said.

“Did you saw Eunha pushed her?” Jeong Jungkook asks.

The two girls shook their heads.

“See? You shouldn’t blame Eunha just because someone told you.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“How come that she fell? She’s not stupid not to know that there is stairs!” Jung Hoseok said.

“Accidents can happen all the time so stop blaming Eunha.” Jeong Jungkook said.

After that, he pulls Jung Eunha away from them.

…………………………………………………………………..

Choi Yuju is safe but she sprained her ankle and it is impossible for her to perform. As the understudy of Choi Yuju, Jung Eunha became the Snow White but she wasn’t happy at all. She can feel Jung Hoseok’s hatred towards her.

“Hoseok, what happened to you? We have only a week.” Ms. Ha Ji Won said.

“I’m sorry but I can’t act without Yuju.” Jung Hoseok said.

“It’s sad what happened to Yuju but the show must go on.” Ms. Ha Ji Won said.

“Can we just cancel it?” Jung Hoseok asks.

“Cancel? No way! Just because Yuju can’t be here doesn’t mean that the whole musical will get affected. Be responsible, for goodness sake!” Ms. Ha Ji Won said. “Let’s start from the top!”

…………………………………………………………………..

After their rehearsal, Jung Eunha visited Choi Yuju in the hospital.

“How’s the rehearsal?” Choi Yuju asks.

Although they are awkward to each other, it is best to have a conversation.

“Sunbae’s not doing well. He wants to quit.” Jung Eunha said.

“Why?” Choi Yuju asks.

“Because of you.” Jung Eunha said.

“Do you want me to talk to him?” Choi Yuju asks.

Jung Eunha shook her head.

“I came here to apologize. I became so selfish. I should have let you to explain.” Jung Eunha said.

“Aniya. I should be the one to apologize. I should have tell you the first time he confess to me. I know how you like him but I chose to hide what’s going on between me and sunbae.” Choi Yuju said.

“I guess we are both coward.” Jung Eunha said and smiled.

Choi Yuju smiled too.

They stare at each other and then they cried.

“We look like stupid.” Choi Yuju said.

“Agree.” Jung Eunha said.

Jung Eunha wiped her tears. “Now that we’re ok. I need you now to go back and be Snow White.”

“I can’t. I sprained my ankle, remember?” Choi Yuju said.

“Don’t try to fool me. I talked to your doctor before I went here. He said that you’re fine and you’re just acting.” Jung Eunha said.

“You got me.” Choi Yuju said.

“You need to go back now before sunbae try to do anything so he can’t perform.” Jung Eunha said.

“What about you?” Choi Yuju asks.

“I already experienced acting together with him and I don’t feel anything special.” Jung Eunha said. “I don’t like him anymore.”

“Gomaweoh, Eunha.” Choi Yuju said.

…………………………………………………………………..

3 days before the musical…

Jung Eunha and Jung Hoseok are rehearsing when Choi Yuju arrived.

“I’m back!” Choi Yuju said.

Jung Hoseok jumps off the stage and hugs her.

Jung Eunha smiled.

“I’m glad you’re back.” Jung Hoseok said to Choi Yuju.

“Me too.” Choi Yuju said.

Just then, someone taps on Jung Hoseok’s back.

“Love birds, don’t be too obvious.” Jung Eunha said.

“You knew?” Jung Hoseok asks.

“She caught us kissing inside the props room.” Choi Yuju whispered.

Jung Hoseok became shy.

“Gwenchana. Your secret is safe to me… and to Jungkook.” Jung Eunha said.

“Thank you, Eunha.” Jung Hoseok said. “And sorry.”

“If you’re not handsome, I will never forgive you but luckily you’re handsome.” Jung Eunha said. “Now, can you two rehearse now?”

“Ne!” the two said.

…………………………………………………………………..

D-Day…

“Everyone, this is it. Let’s all give our best, araso?” Ms. Ha Ji Won said.

“Ne!” they all shouts.

“Let the show begins!” Ms. Ha Ji Won said.

Everyone went to their positions.

“Yuju.” Jung Eunha called Choi Yuju.

“Ne?” Choi Yuju asks.

“Break a leg.” Jung Eunha said. It means ‘Good Luck’.

“Thanks.” Choi Yuju said.

Jung Eunha hugs her best friend. “You really deserve to be Snow White and to be with sunbae.”

Choi Yuju became emotional but she tried not to cry.

“Thank you, Eunha.” Choi Yuju said.

“Yuju, you need to go now.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Ne.” Choi Yuju said and left.

“Did you already move on?” Jeong Jungkook asks.

“Ne.” Jung Eunha said.

“That’s great.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Thank you for being there.” Jung Eunha said.

“And thank you for being there too.” Jeong Jungkook said.

The two hug each other.

“Are you two dating?” Jung Hoseok asks.

“Aniya.” The two both said.

Jung Hoseok looks at them suspiciously.

“We’re just friends.” Jeong Jungkook said.

“Ok.” Jung Hoseok said and left.

The two look at each other and laugh.

 

 

~ THE END ~