009 (HyungWon)

Growing Pains

 

HyungWon realises that the others are starting to get kind of antsy, but there’s not much he can do about it except to stay the course.

 

As promised, he isn’t avoiding Hyunwu, but ever so often Hyunwu avoids him and he’s not sure if it’s helping or not.

 

He can’t figure out whether they need more or less space or if they should just keep on like they have been. He thinks what they really need might be a long conversation, but Hyunwu only lets him near when there are other people around or for a brief moment of skinship.

 

It’s starting to get on his nerves actually and if Hyunwu keeps it up, HyungWon will be forced to corner him again. He’d rather not cause Hyunwu any undue stress, but he’s rapidly losing patience with Hyunwu’s eternally passive nature…

 

And maybe that answers one of his questions?

 

He’s not against the skinship, evidently, but maybe what he’s against is that fact that he’s the one who initiates all of it?

 

Maybe even more than a forced confession, what he wants is a better idea of what Hyunwu wants.

 

Maybe that’s what he needs to get himself sussed.

 

 

*A/N: I feel like these characters mutated and got lost and I am trying ever so diligently to curve them back on track, but it might take some time, so please bear with me. And thank you always for reading and subscribing. I love you for giving this a chance.*