003 (HyungWonHo)

Growing Pains

 

Honestly, HoSeok doesn’t notice until HyungWon does.

 

They’ve been close from day one really, just sort of ending up next to each other at practice and sharing a laugh over the title of visual and it wasn’t hard to open up after that.

 

They just matched in a lot of ways, as if they’d spent whole lifetimes at each other’s sides and would sometimes look at pictures from before they met and wonder why they weren’t together there.

 

And then of course they’d remember and it became another joke between them.

 

A lot of their relationship was joking and teasing, being comfortable like they were sharing a skin and checking each other over with the other’s styles in mind.

 

HoSeok wasn’t huge on sharing clothes, but HyungWon did warrant a small allowance and often they would just buy their clothes together.

 

They would eat together and remember things for each other and finish one another’s sentences and know immediately what the other was feeling just by looking at their faces or trading one word texts.

 

And so HoSeok begins to notice when HyungWon does.

 

When it’s the three of them together and HyungWon’s looking at Hyunwu in a strange way or when HyungWon’s reply is too slow or too careful.

 

And then Hyunwu himself is just a walking advertisement for it.

 

So, of course HoSeok notices.

 

But, like HyungWon, he’s not sure how he feels about it.

 

And he can also tell that HyungWon doesn’t know how HyungWon feels about it.

 

But then, they’re not kids and Hyunwu’s not a bad guy, so whatever HyungWon decides to do, HoSeok will always support him.

 

And will also be polite enough not to mention it before HyungWon brings it up.

 

Although it’s obvious that HyungWon knows he knows.

 

So it’s a moot point, really.

 

But whatever.