Gathering

Marry Me in Carrick Hill!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marry me in Carrick Hill! – Chapter 10

Jaejoong was lying on his bed. He cupped his own cheek and still found it to be warm. He closed his eyes and the kiss popped up in his head. Just the thought of it was enough to make him blush.

 

I shouldn’t think of it that way… He hates you, Jae. He wants you to suffer…

 

His thought was interrupted by the ringing of his cell phone.

 

“Yes, mom?”

 

“Jaejoongiee… How are you? I called Taemin just now and he said you’ve been acting weird today. Are you sick?”

 

Jaejoong blushed at the question. He was acting weird indeed, but it wasn’t because he’s feeling unwell or anything.

 

“I’m fine, mom. Don’t worry about it.”

 

“Great then. Anyway, Joongie, seriously, I heard from Taemin you should have gone on a date with a girl today? But why did you not show up? Oh you’re driving me crazy, Jaejoongie. Dear you’re twenty six already.. You need a girlfriend soon.”

 

“Oh mom, not that again. I’m taking my time and I enjoy it.”

 

“But you’re growing me impatient dear… Isn’t there anyone who can make your heart beat faster?”

 

Jung Yunho…

 

Jaejoong shook his head, not really understand why that name popped up in his mind.

 

“Is there anyone who you can’t stop thinking of?”

 

Jung Yunho.

 

Jaejoong once again scolded himself for calling out that name in his head. I should have thought about the real Yoochun! God!

 

“Mom, stop rushing me, please…”

 

“Okay, dear, okay. But remember my words, you need someone to take care and love you. Anyway, Joongie, there are still two empty rooms in your house, right?”

 

Jaejoong’s house had four bed rooms, two bedrooms with double bed and one with single bed upstairs and one bedroom with a double bed downstairs. Since he was only living with his brother Taemin, of course there are two empty rooms.

 

“Yes mom. Why?”

 

“Oh great then, Joongie. It’s fine. Talk to you later, kay? Bye!”

 

Without waiting for Jaejoong’s response, his mother hung up. Jaejoong just sighed and smiled. His mother can be so random at times, suddenly calling him, acting all worried and caring, but seconds later she may seem like she doesn’t care at all.

 

Jaejoong’s mind drifted to the words his mom said earlier. Is there anyone in his heart, really?

 

He reached the bracelet he got from the lady earlier and stared at it for a pretty long time before he put it on his left wrist.

 

“Welcome to Hope Church!” Junsu happily greeted the guests while giving them the news flyer and offering envelope.

 

When he saw Yunho, his eyes widened and his face formed a smile, “Jung Yunho! You’re here!”

 

“Hi there.” Yunho greeted back.

 

Junsu glanced at the man next to Yunho. He looked like he’s new because Junsu hasn’t seen him before. He had that dandy-boy look and his smile was really sweet.

 

“Oh, he’s my friend, Park Yoochun.” Yunho noticed the curiosity in Junsu’s eyes.

 

They shook hands but it was interrupted by Yunho’s ringing cellphone. Yunho’s eyes widened as he saw the caller’s name.

 

“Hello, mom?” Yunho left Yoochun and Junsu alone since he can’t really talk with his mom on public place.

 

“Hello mom?”

 

“Junggggg….”

 

“Mom, don’t use that voice. Your sweet voice always has some kind of hidden message behind it.”

 

“Aigoo seems like my Jung is getting sharper.”

 

“So what is it, mom?”

 

“You know, the president of Taek Wan group and his wife are spending their time in Brisbane for business things and they’ll arrive tomorrow morning…”

 

“You want me to accompany them?”

 

“Oh, dear Jung. How can I trouble the workaholic and busy young master Jung to accompany them?”

 

“Oh mom, you’re growing me impatient. Just get to the point, alright?”

 

“So I promised them they will get the presidential suite to them, so you have to move okay, dear?”

 

Yunho’s shock couldn’t be hidden, “WHAT MOM?! I need to give up my lovely presidential suite? Hell no!”

 

“Yah Jung! They are going to get it and that’s final! I don’t want to hear rejection.”

 

“But mom! Where am I going to stay?! You know I don’t like hotel rooms as it’s too small! You know our apartment unit in Milton is still in its finishing phase, right?”

 

“Omoo if that’s what you are worried about, it’s alright, Jung. Your momma had planned a new place for you. That is… Jaejoong’s place!”

 

I know I might sound weird, but living in that house will bring me and Jaejoong closer and I like that idea. I tried approaching him to avenge him, but now? I’m trying hard to find a reason to keep hanging around him. Getting close to Taemin for revenge? Yes, at first. But now?  To get closer to Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong came with Taemin to Hope Church, St Lucia. Hope Church St Lucia was actually located in one of the theater in University of Queensland, St Lucia. Different to QUT which emphasizes on modern vibe, University of Queensland (UQ) is more like old-buildings like university. The nature gives out a peaceful and quiet feeling.

 

Jaejoong smiled as he spotted Yoochun. He knew Yoochun lied to him about being Yunho, but still he feels comfortable next to Yoochun. He’s like his best buddy and he can’t hate Yoochun.

 

“Yoochun ah!”

 

“Jae?” Yoochun was surprised by how he called him Yoochun, “You already know?”

 

“Yes, Yoochun. But don’t be sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter