Commitment

Marry Me in Carrick Hill!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong has thought a lot about his relationship with Yunho and seriously, he still didn’t think it was right for a man to love another man. However as time passed by, he believed that it was not that wrong as long as they’re in love with each other. It was not his initial intention to fall for Yunho and make Yunho fall for him, but when you’re already too deep in love, what can you do? You can only keep going since it takes long to forget someone, especially if you know he loves you just as much as you love him. Perhaps falling for someone can take a mere three seconds, yet forgetting your love might take your entire life. Therefore, Jaejoong was sure. He didn’t mind how people look at him being a gay; he just wanted to value those precious feelings for now. Yunho was right; he shouldn’t care about what people say. He lives and eats with his self-earned money. He doesn’t live by other’s money so why did he have to care about what people will say? He doesn’t live for others.

 

He could just turn on a blind eye on what people thinks and says, but still, one thing he can’t help but care, his only beloved brother Taemin. Taemin has always been his precious dongsaeng and to think of hurting him? He never thought of that, not one least bit because he only knew how to protect him. He loves Taemin but he can’t lose Yunho either. Just that thought was enough to make Jaejoong frustrated.

 

Noticing the crumpled look on Jaejoong’s face, Yoochun stopped munching his food. He hesitated to ask about it since Jaejoong seemed a bit sensitive, but he was curious, “Jae, what’s wrong?”

 

Jaejoong sighed, “I don’t know Chun. I feel like I’m being so mean for being with Yunho when I clearly know Taemin likes Yunho. Coming clean to Taemin is the least thing I can do, but I’m not ready yet.”

 

“Well, I can’t really say anything about that but trust me, even if it hurts, truth feels better than lie.”

 

Jaejoong smiled. He knew what Yoochun told him was true. Though it hurts, it is something he must deal with sooner or later. He can’t stop loving Yunho and that’s the reason that he will have to deal with it anyway.

 

Jaejoong sighed before getting up and grabbing his bag, “Chunnie, sorry. But I’ll get going first.”

 

“Where?” Yoochun asked confusedly. Seeing Jaejoong’s troubled face, he seriously became worried about the fragile man, afraid he’ll do something weird.

 

“I don’t know. I just need some place which I can have my mind at peace, just relaxing,” Jaejoong replied, “So I guess, Mt Coot Tha?”

 

Mt Coot Tha is located not far from the city, it is some kind of hill which you can see the whole Brisbane city from up there. It’s pretty relaxing, though.

 

“You need company?”

 

“That’s a nice of you to offer, Chun. But thanks, I’d like to be alone.”

 

Without saying anything else, Jaejoong left Yoochun. Though Jaejoong had told him not to worry, he just got even more worried. Jaejoong seemed pretty sensitive and fragile and he wasn’t in peace to see Jaejoong like that. He needs a shoulder to lean on, but Yoochun knew very clear it wasn’t his that Jaejoong needed.

 

Yoochun took out his phone and dialed Yunho’s number which Yunho quickly answered, fortunately.

 

“Jung. Can you go to Mt Coot Tha now?”

 

“Oh I’ll be having a meeting in fifteen minutes, Chun. Why do you ask me to, anyway?”

 

“Ah really? What do I do then? Jaejoong seemed really upset just now.”

 

“What? Why is he upset? What do you mean, Chun?”

 

Yoochun ended up telling Yunho about his conversation with Jaejoong that day, about how frustrated Jaejoong looked just now, as if he was so stressed over the matter. He was worried about Jaejoong and wanted to make sure Jaejoong was fine but he believes Yunho had to know and he had more power to make Jaejoong calm down.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I knew something like this will eventually happen. Jaejoong is just fragile and too giving when it comes to the people he loves. But I seriously wish he won’t do anything weird or stupid. Though I know he won’t, I’m just more worried than Yoochun is, if not equal. Our relationship is not only his problem but also mine that is why I don’t want him to be frustrated because of it alone. I want to be by his side, patting his shoulder and comfort him, telling it’s okay and we can go through it together.

 

As I ended Yoochun’s call, I dialed my secretary’s extension number, “Cancel all meetings today.”

 

Writer’s POV

 

Jaejoong was looking at the beauty of Brisbane city as the winds blows on his pale beautiful face. He loved that. That wind made him feels like he didn’t need to think about anything else and just let the time pass.

 

He was too absorbed in the scenery when he noticed someone took a seat next to him, and Jaejoong’s eyes widened when he saw Yunho there.

 

“Yunho? Why are you here?”

 

Yunho smiled and winked, “Because you’re here.”

 

“Yoochun must have told you. I told him not to worry though.” Jaejoong hissed.

 

“Well I worry about you too, that’s why I took bus here.”

 

Jaejoong looked down as he said, “I’m just feeling awful for Taemin. I don’t know till when I can keep on hiding it from him.”

 

He added, “I know the right thing is for me to stop seeing you and help you and Taemin get closer, but Yunho, there’s no way I can do that when my heart beats like crazy whenever you’re around me. I know I’m selfish but seriously, my love for you is too deep already and it’s hard to stop.”

 

Yunho smiled as he took Jaejoong’s hand and kissed it, “Then don’t stop, Jae. We can go through it. Taemin is a good boy, I’m pretty sure he’ll find someone as good as he is. Don’t worry.”

 

The sun was setting soon, and the couple did nothing but watched the sun as it goes down, as if nothing else in this world matter. However a thunde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter